Spoiler The Villain Is Happy Every Day Being A Father [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    反派每天喜当爹[快穿]
    Raw: https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/25640/
    https://m.fpzw.com/book/113245/
    My favorite novel, all arcs is so fluffy, sweet, funny and heartwarming. Mc is actually three year girl who was task to prevent her villain father blackened. Mc is so adorable, sensitive and determined. Their realitionship is so cute. if you like dad doting on daughter, this novel is for you. Highly recommend this novel like similar to daughter of emperor.

Summary:
    All the villains are always on the edge of blackening, and there is always a powder when they are doing something to destroy the earth. The small sound of the carved jade hugs his thigh, softly yelling him "dad, hug." The

three-year-old little voice is a sticky person, the system uncle said to stop her father from doing bad things, so she went anywhere Stick to Dad.
    Dad is the emperor. When she goes to the DPRK, she wants to be in her father's arms.

Dad is the president of the group. Every day, she is so busy that she is going to work in the president's office.

Dad is a fallen movie emperor. He has no money to raise her. The voice has secretly received an invitation from the parent-child program group. He should make an appointment for his father, make money on the show to raise his father, help his father wash the white belt and fly to the father to re-up!

In the literary age, Dad is a village tyrant. He has no evil and does not make a slap in the sky. It is the first thorn in the village. His voice is full of enthusiasm and education. "You must talk about civility and politeness!"
    粑粑: "..."
    ...... The
    protagonists and justice messengers Waiting for the villain to blackmail and give him a fatal blow, but the villain is busy with the baby as a dad? ? ?
    Excuse...? ? ?
    Where did the powder dumplings who dared to lie on the top of the big villain? ? ?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoilers on the arcs

3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt: This sounds like it going to be so cute and heartwarming. I will go MTL after I finish with the others.

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

5. melosakura

melosakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read Arc 1 of the story. Click the spoiler if you wish. It's a mix from beginning to end
    Arc 1:
    • This is the first world, and the system bureau decided for the first time to use a three-year-old baby as a host to complete the task.
    • First, the Bai family took power and the couple died. The relatives of the Bai family playing the autumn wind rushed to raise the little princess. After that, the little golden doll chose a father himself, or a famous dude.
    • MC was given the freedom of choice to pick her guardian.
    • Luo Sheng is MC adoptive father. His family background is a Giant in A City.
    • MC was three years old and an heiress of Bai Company. A newcomer in A city. The company is worth 10 Billion.
    • MC has a system whom she called "Uncle System"
    • Uncle System task to MC is to stop her "Dad" to do something bad
    • Mrs. Luo(MC Dad's Mom) likes MC. She thought her son is a slag and not taking responsibility to raise MC.
    • Luo Sheng is a delinquent. He fights a lot. Send the people he beats in hospital. So his parents send him to study abroad for 3 years
    • When Luo Sheng came back, his reputation grew worse.
    • MC would hug Luo Sheng's thigh. Hug her Dad. Feed her DAd. Blow the wound of his injuries when her Dad is in hospital. Luo Sheng:... Everytime MC does something cute and fluffy to Luo Sheng. Luo Sheng always has 3 dots in his sentence.
    • MC dreams that Dad would not get bully
    • Dad told her she's too small to get them beat up
    • Some of the Luo Sheng enemy were Zhang and Su.
    • Few of these adults bullied MC. But Mrs. Luo and Luo Sheng(Dad) protects her.
    • There's a scene when Grandpa was in a hospital due to car accident. MC cries because Grandpa helps her see her daddy. Also, the system told her the family will go bankrupt. Bankrupt means no money, no clothes.
    • MC remembers in her past, she cannot find her daddy. She wears old ragged clothes from trash bin. Her classmates would laugh at her.
    • Back in the hospital, as MC cries, Luo Sheng used his hand to wipe MC tears
    • Luo Sheng experience with children is terrible. The children would cry when they see him. He is irritated with small brats. But when it comes with MC. Daddy's attitude became soft and pamper her as time passed by
    • MC second uncles are fighting for custody for her. Her three cousin uncles are the first cousin with her biological father. Since her biological father is an only child.
    • The uncles were alarmed.
    • "You are still small, you don't understand. If you follow Luo's family, the group left by your parents will change their surname and change to Luo's surname!"
    • "You think that no one will ask you for no reason ." A small oil bottle? It’s the property left by your parents!”
    • Luo Sheng was holding MC. MC said, "Dad is not an outsider!"
    • Dad has a friend. Named Huang. Huang said to MC call him Uncle Gu. Luo Sheng(Dad) said to call him uncle cotton candy. xD
    • Luo Sheng enemies have bad ending. Bankrupt. Suicide.
    • Luo Sheng became the president of a company. Not doing bad things
    • MC wears a pink dress. Her bodyguard uncle carries her and visits her dad's company
    • She brings lunchbox so her dad won't get hungry
    • 3 meals and 1 soup
    • MC feeds her Dad. MC said Dad is a grown-up needs to be fed. Uncle cotton candy laughs
    • Mr. and Mrs. Luo visited MC in her aristocrat kindergarten
    • Mrs. Luo said MC may not be their biological grandchild. But MC and Luo Sheng look like a father-daughter relationship.
    • MC is a serious learner
    • The Teacher asked what is their dream. Some said candy and candy house
    • MC said she dreams her Dad would not get bully. Dad is embarrassed easily.
    • Her hidden dream is to go to an amusement park with her Dad
    • Weibo of father and daughter duo became a viral
    • Some female fans said they want to marry CEO. They don't mind being a stepmother.
    • Dad doesn't bother the bai company from MC but helps the company be stable for 3 years.
    • Happy Ending for father and daughter

6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC act like a child?

7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    she is actually child, act like child, doesn't understand much but system uncle help her to understand. She is serious learner, smart and sensitive. I really crying when she think of selling bottles to earn money to raise her daddy. Each arcs is so funny, sweet and sad. How determines she is, never give up finding dad. I was crying when she say that she was sad that her dad doesn't remember/recognize her when she hopping world. She never understand why uncle system called her daddy bad guy. Her biggest wish to not let people bullied her dad and live happy with dad.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  8. melosakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Additionally, MC is a 3 years old toddler girl. Most of the Quick Transmigration is usually teenagers and adults female and male.
    This is the first quick transmigration for 3 years old female kid who is looking for her dad.
    My first sentence is "This is the first world, and the system bureau decided for the first time to use a three-year-old baby as a host to complete the task."
    Female adults have a task to conquer the hearts of their male lead. But this story MC is conquering the heart of her villain father.

9. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC mature (mentally/physically) as the story process or would she be forever a 3 yr old?

10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    does this novel have romance? after some worlds is the mc and ml together as a couple (since they are not really related by blood).

Fictionaddiction, Elliana and Venice1 like this.
  11. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is better translated something like:

The Villain is Happy Every Day Being a Father

The last two words 当爹 were missed.

Yukari_me, Poor_Hero, mmem and 2 others like this.
  12. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The events of each arc takes place over a few months or a year, so we don't ever see the MC "grow up". In one of the epilogues, we do see MC at 18 years old, so presumably she does grow up as normal each life. But since the next arc she starts over as a kid with a toddler's mentality again, I'm guessing the system wipes her memories of the previous mission world each time.

No romance. I mean, the MC is a toddler. That would be eww.

13. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me it's chinese name?

14. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the first post. 反派每天喜当爹[快穿]

Elliana likes this.
  15. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please summary arc 2

Elliana and grace17 like this.
  16. melosakura

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try. :) Let me read the mtl carefully. Mtl=nosebleed. (For example MC name is Voice.) :cry: If others can post arc 2, I don't mind. ;)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Elliana and grace17 like this.
  17. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +spoiler please

18. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Elliana