Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait whut? Is the Lucia story ending a cliffhanger that requires another novelbook to complete it?

2. CAMI28

CAMI28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Xixi, post: 3706967, miembro: 54994"] que quiere raws, ¡obtuve raws! [/ QUOTE]
    pliss I want too raws

3. Astelle

Astelle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh if you have raws could you PM them to me too?

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. Takeba

Takeba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @miko_ can I ask if Lucia ever told the Duke about her dreams?

5. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she did, it happened in 2-3 recent chapters

Takeba likes this.
  6. Takeba

Takeba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it a while ago. Thanks :)

7. mocha34345

mocha34345 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter do they start getting frisky with each other

8. LazyKitty

LazyKitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the first time they have sex? Well it was right after she married, chapter 8, very early.

9. RachJ97

RachJ97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait to see Damian and Eve grow up to see their parent's loving yet possessive (tsk tsk Hugo) relationship!

ariane09, Mitsuki000 and Archanae like this.
  10. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a summarry of each side story of the last book?

I already read until the recent update from ruby (side story 2, part 1). Does the side story give us a glimpse of the current (timeline) future? Like how the kids are in the future?

11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And please say me that our Damian will not end up with Selena I seriously don't want them(I don't like this royal family especially kwiz and so his daughter I m sure they will end up too overbearing for our precious damian) together and hope author would not do so in any of her work of Lucia.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    ariane09 and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  12. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so. From the recent chapter, bruno didn’t even mention about selena when he thought about the ducal’s resident. So maybe damian also think that his action toward selena is only for formality. Even the king ask him to be his in law, the ducal couple will let damian decide and i think damian prefer a girl as sweet as lucia, not a spoiled princess like selena.

ariane09 likes this.
  13. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup like that it will be a better story Selena can go somewhere else I literally don't care about her or royal family members I just care about my darling taran family and all the Damian's precious friends like Bruno and Chris then Roy, Jerome n Fabian I m enough happy if all the side stories revolves more about this characters excluding royal family especially kwiz and his daughter.

14. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I'm being an idiot but I really don't remember who Bruno is.

15. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The youngest son of Count Matin(Lucia's husband in 1st life) with his second wife. Later the second wife divorced him and returned to her parents, but Bruno still stayed with Count Matin. Then Count Matin got killed (blessed our ML) and Bruno attended same academy with Damian through our ML sponsored him

16. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I just finished binging this novel. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the translations for the side stories.

For a reminder, Countess Falcon aka Anita was a widowed Countess whom Duke Taran maintained a sexual relationship with before he met Lucia (he was also sleeping with other women during this time so he wasn't exclusive to the Countess). She was smart. She knew that if she clings to him, he would dump her so despite falling in love with him, she didn't bug him. When she found out that he got married, she still wasn't worried because she assumed he would still continue to sleep with her. However, she received the famed yellow rose from him which terminate their relationship. That's when she started to target Lucia. When Duke Taran found out that she was investigating Lucia, he had his people pull out his investments in her businesses nearly bankrupting her. She ended up opening a bar and becoming a bar hostess.

David Ramis is the son of Duke Ramis and brother of the Queen. He fell in love with Lucia at first sight, only to find out that she is the wife of Duke Taran. He holds grudges against Duke Taran because his father always praises Duke Taran. Despite Lucia being married, he still tried to get close to her. When his father found out that he was the leader of a "youth organization" whose name could be misinterpreted as treason, the father tells him to go back to their fiefdom. Before he left, he frequented Anita's Bar and developed a friendship with her. She used his hatred towards Duke Taran to come up with a scheme to ruin the Duchess' reputation which she thinks would make the Duke forsake the Duchess.

Duke Taran had to go back to his territory to handle some civil issues. He leaves his knight Roy to guard her. When he's gone, there was a Founding Day celebration that was mandatory for the Duchess to attend. Anita used this opportunity to fulfill the plan she came up with. She masquerades as a housemaid (by poisoning the original housemaid, stealing her clothes, and using the Ramis Family's magical tool which can alter one's appearance for an hour). She tells the Duchess' handmaiden that Princess Katherine wants to talk to her in the Princess' break room. There she had already hidden housemaid she poisoned and snuck David Ramis inside. Once the Duchess made it into the room, Anita as the housemaid used a spray bottle filled with anesthesia to render the Duchess unconscious. She also poisoned the housemaid that accompanied the Duchess. Anita then leaves to gather a group of noblewomen to come witnessed David and Duchess alone together. Roy sensed that something is wrong especially as he recognize the scent of Anita when the housemaid passed him by. He breaks into the room to see the Duchess unconscious while David is bending over her. David taunts him by saying that either way, the Duchess' reputation is already ruined. Thus, Roy decides to kill everyone including David. Then he wakes the Duchess up and instructs a servant of the Duke's to bring her back to the party. When Anita comes back in with the group of noblewomen (she had lied to them saying that Princess Katherine had ordered her to bring them to see her break room), Roy takes out a hidden dagger and threw it towards Anita's throat instantly killing her. As soon as she died, her appearance returned to normal showing that she was Countess Falcon. Roy gets arrested.

17. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So with the newest chapter. Why was damien freaking out?

And dam chris vanished.

18. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This gonna answer to both question tho I still haven't fully read the side stories until the end

So the answer is no, Damian won't end up with Selena. BECAUSE!! Damian is in love interested in a girl he met at the academy. So this girl was dressed as a boy to attend the academy, Ixium, and Damian happened to accidentally stumble upon a scene where he caught her pretending as a boy although she is a girl and there is no female student in the academy. But not long after that chance meeting, the girl withdrew from the academy cuz she was afraid Damian gonna blew her cover or something probably. So..... Damian is really interested in this girl who has the courage to dressed up as a boy and attend the academy. He is searching for this girl cuz apparently obviously she faked her background or identification in the academy. That's why he was shocked and freaking out in the latest chapter cuz he thought it was her cuz the lady in the bakery store has some similarities to that girl. It will all be explained in the next chapter iirc. And I read the spoilers which I don't even remember from where it's an open ended story for Damian in his quest to look for this girl but with this it is hinted that Damian will ended up with that girl, not with Eve or Selena.

19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    That girl gonna get the treatment so hard.

20. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Likewise eve and Damian is already impossible because either Lucia or Hugh won't let that happen plus I like them as siblings and I m not that fan of incest so looking forward for this siblings interactions and I love my taran family so much that I can't accept the fact that they make any laws tie with that cunning and stupid prideful royal family. Btw thanks 4the spoilers

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019