Spoiler Versatile Mage Mo Fan Relationships

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NoobElite, Sep 23, 2019.

1. NoobElite

NoobElite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are at least 2 wikis for Versatile Mage and also other information mixed in everywhere so I am not sure about the relationships and would like to ask before I really read it.

I did watch the 3 seasons of the anime and read the manhua up to the currently translated chapter.

It said Mu Ning Xue (snow girl) had a fiance and they could not be together bla bla bla but since she is his childhood friend and they had the atmosphere a few times I simply assumed they would get together as did I assume he had a 50/50 chance to snag Ye Xinxia (not blood related little sister) too.

So I choose to consult good old wiki before giving the novel a try since I can't stand all these "my family is so grand and your family is crap so I can't be together with you before you can wipe out my family with a sneeze 1000 chapters after I had to leave to save you from a super powerful upper realem person who has the hots for me and will also be one of the last hurdles you have to overcome so please do not forget me since I am about 75% of the novels main plot since you have to chase after me for most of the timeline." plot lines.

So one of the wikis says
    Mu Ning Xue (Fiance)
    Ye Xinxia (Fiance)
    and the other one says
    Ye Xin Xia (Step Sister with no blood relationship, confessed and dating with plans to marry)
    Mu Ning Xue (Childhood Love, confessed and dating with plans to marry)

Could one of you tell me in a bit more detail how it went down?

I mean the manhua is probably around chapter 250 or so in the novel and there has been nothing going on with Ye Xin Xia so far and Mu Ning Xue apparently has a fiance and her father hates him for whatever reason.

1. Around what chapter do the relationships set of in any kind of meaningful way?

2. How did he get rid of ice girls fiance and who was that bloke?

3. How long is the situation of ice girl fiance gonna stay around for (approximate number of chapters) and is it going to be a mayor annoyance like the fiance being some super family heir Mo Fan can not really bash the head in since family etc?

4. I read somewhere Ye Xin Xia is like the child of some ridiculous famous person. If so there are absolutely going to be the silver spoon boys on the wall for her with the all to well known "we are better suited for her and our families are so powerful they can sneeze you to dust so bugger of Mo Fan" behavior. How does he deal with that since that might be more annoying than the stuff with Mu Ning Xue.

I would really appreciate any answers I can get so thank you all in advance.

2. NoobElite

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody who can help me?

3. NoobElite

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone?

And if not can someone at least tell me where to ask this to get an answer?

4. Goldendarkness101

Goldendarkness101 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He ended up married to xinxia and ning xue. Mu nujiao also has a complicated relationship with him. They both have feelings for each other but had both decided to hide it and not act on it. For mo fan, it was because he believes 2 wives is already bad enough for nujiao she didnt have a choice when mo fan is avoiding her so to shelter her heart, she chose to pretend to not realize it as well.

Ashruya ends up falling for mo fan ad well but decided to be sworn siblings with him to stay with him forever.

Liu ru was and will always be in love with him but as her master, she stood by his side as a subordinate

The others like tang yue yeahhh just flings but his decision was to stay true to his 2 wives for the rest of his life

5. ZombieManiac

ZombieManiac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the wiki it says that the reason he gets transported into the magical world because of the Azure Dragon totem beast. Can someone tell me when he meets it?

6. damianbloodnight

damianbloodnight New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously?? damn its good that i dropped this. hope those poor girls will marry someone good and have sex in front of this fucker!

7. Apollo_lolo

Apollo_lolo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you still want to know?