LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Starless Night

Starless Night Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *nods*

....It might hghly depend on aldas attitude, however. Even if all the other gods want Alda to stay; if alda is not willing to work with them - basically taking a hit to his beliefs and way of life - Van simply wont accept keeping him around, probably.

anteopta and Eddy andres like this.
  2. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more then likely the other gods will seal alda away like he tried to do to vida but they will do a better job cause there will be more of them

Eddy andres likes this.
  3. Starless Night

Reading List:
    Link
    If he gets sealed, somebody would still be required to take his job, just as he took the life attribute from vida when sealing her, i think?

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should still have enough subordinates left, and he would likely not be sealed permanently...

Starless Night likes this.
  5. Starless Night

Reading List:
    Link
    If he isnt sealed permanently, the situation would end up being the same: having a dissenter in the pantheon. Unless he somehow gets reformed?

And even then, we see how good managing an attribute is withoit the headgod; even if its not displayed in the novel actively, i doubt its good.

Night-chan might not be smart enough to find a good solition for this, but i see that its a problem!

*is curious of the Author-sama's solution*

6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would likely be the release condition, either that is not until the world had developed to the point to heal his damage (which would include people blindly following him and ignoring the rest of the gods words and views) . Remember before the other gods were able to keep nim in line, and in some ways he was always a dissenter who opposed change. Plus if they gain energy from faith, do you really think many would offer more then lip service to Alda the insane usurper, until he has been shown to have reformed?

Starless Night likes this.
  7. Starless Night

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but before was before. Things change? *tilts head
    He caused who knowd how much suffering... and that not only amongst the gods. Would most really accept him getting away so... lightly?
    Even amongst the mortals; it had already been shown that a story can be kept for hundreds of thousands of years. Would having what was originally their main deity revealed as a source of their problrms and as traitor not similarly survive? How would anybody be willing to follow him, even if he were to be reformed?

8. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this step, the idea of lobotomizing Alda so that he only knows how to maintain his attribute seems to be the most effective solution, it is a cruel punishment and that although he does not pay all the blood, it is still a fate worse than death and in the long run the Vandeliu exposure should fix your brain so that it is now a faithful vandeliu follower. the only thing is that with vandeliu's current brainwashing level he can't do it, if there were only test subjects ....

9. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, Van's mental encroachment is actually the perfect skill to deal with Alda then, and Van is also the exact shade of utilitarian cruel in order to do it too.

There really is no other way to look at it. Van's a freaking sociopath. A sociopath is the only kind of person who can kill with a smile and then go on about their daily business as though nothing happened, even to the point that nobody you interact with would have even the slightest clue you just did something that monsterous.

BTW:

Eddy andres and Starless Night like this.
  10. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the discord channel of death mage? please share it with me.

11. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's at the bottom of the Lightnovelbastion website

12. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh...... thanks

13. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    you know that it is not the only option because mostly it makes the story how do i say it trash? prolonging the story more than the intended length or altering it to cater to the readers and for money is really bad for the story and it's been proven by many stories. so i hope that this story won't be like that and be a good story unrushed and properly executed with a good ending that will complete the book.

Eddy andres likes this.
  14. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not want to spoiler, but when you are marked by vandeliu, one way or another you are dead.

15. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    When the Author Marked them Dead, it will Dead, but in the case of Van, he still using his feeling, plus he is not Demon King Guduranis, so not all his enemy will death, just like in the latest chapter and just like what happened to his classmate.

16. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the easiest would be to find a new group of followers, many of the evil gods changed themselves or even created dungeons to have monster followers. I feel alda would have to be quite desperate to do that though given his anti everything new proclivities.

17. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I support this ending, all of vida's gods and goddesses, all the reformed evil gods and goddesses are on van's side already. The leftovers from alda's side will be too scared to do anything and van will continue to what he wants until the end he decides when he dies and becomes a true god.

18. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Van is already giving away divine blessing under his name, why not seal Aldas godhood/abilities and just make him a god without authority then give Van all of Aldas authority.
    Since Van can be considered a God of Death having Gugurani's soul break skills then have him govern as God of Order or whatever Alda was governing before he took Vidas role.

19. Integer

Integer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think van never be considered as a god of death or etc at the moment (we still don't know in the future) even tho he can give his divine protection to his companion.
    And i don't think van can do that either, even great god like vida, ricklent, zuruwarn can't seal his godhood, in lambda alda still considered as a leader of the god, his believer is so many. That's why vida side can't do anything about his godhood.

20. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Im talking about the possible ending which was being talked about by the people above my comment. Its for the future that if they defeated Alda and his side.
    Also theres no God of Death in that world yet because everyone just goes back to Rodcorte's system of reincarnation. Guguranis(Old Demon King) was the only one in the past that granted permanent death to Gods and other living races but it got sealed away.