LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda also isnt really a leader of the gods. He merely is in the power vaccum left by the great war. It was hinted already that the water deity is unlikely to side with him. And she should be the only greater deity left on "his side". Vida is opposed, as is Zurwarn. Farmaun and Zantark are as well. That leaves Alda and a ton of "newborn" gods.

2. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot Botin the goddess of Earth.

3. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops. Me forgetting her speaks volumes about her relevance tho xd

4. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NineRoad has already been doubting Alda's and Bellwood's words though.

Besides now Fitun is upto something by training Marionatte

5. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be a bit of spoiler, but when Botin woke up you'll see how important she is.

6. Starless Night

Starless Night Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dust to dust, spoilers in spoilers!:blobhero:

Integer likes this.
  7. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not so much training as replacing

8. Integer

Integer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i see, i'm sorry then.

Well, i mean its from the view of lambda's resident, Alda is still considered as a leader of the god "at the moment" most of them didn't know that ricklent and zuruwarn is wake up already, only their believer are knowing that now i believe. peria still in her slumber, botin is sealed, and also didn't know that vida has recovered. Don't forget that Alda has more believer (i would just say that they're foolers, oops xD) than the others.

9. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, he is now. That's how belief can change gods, just like Merrebeveil changed to a Heroic God through belief, Alda is now the Lord of the Gods due to the same belief of the humans.

Just because a God choses one side, how do you deal with the problematic gods? You may not remember, but Yupeon's degeneracy was very much himself doing that. Would he just go "Forgive me Peria, I actually don't hate the filthy races and everything is Alda's fault"?

This just speaks of your lack of memory, Mr. Death Mage Authority-san.

Botin is a very relevant God, however, unlike Peria who fell into slumber and will eventually wake up, Botin is sealed and won't be able to do anything unless unsealed.
    Densuke mentioned the initial concepts were for her to leave Alda's side instead of Farmoun, and instead, the Fire Hero was supposed to be Bellwood's sidekick cocksucker (The type that would treat Bellwood like an idol and be the first to say "Bellwood banzai"). But because most of Alda Gods are already that, he was changed to what we have today.

There is no God of Death because Death is not an attribute to be managed.

Managing an attribute does not mean being able to use it, nor it means having control over its users (No, Life-attribute didn't get weaker because Vida is out), those who think this stupidity are pretty much calling Zadiris and Zandia as Alda's spies like this, because both can use Light-Attribute.

The world needs to have it's attributes managed for the world to not die, we don't have details, but that's all, if the concepts are not managed, the world could go Boom, or it could wither, we don't know how the world dies, just that it dies. So the only attributes that are manageable are the ones that existed from the start.

Of course, it doesn't mean that the authorities themselves are fixed, just like Gufa got the authority over Labyrinths and is powered up by that, it doesn't mean that the concept of Labyrinths needs to be managed like the other concepts, however, you need an authority of the world to be able to help manage it. Alda's currently has the authorities for Light, Life, Wind and Fire (As long as Farmoun continues).

And he also have remaining gods working on the other elements, so to some extent, the other 4 attributes can also be managed thanks to those. As examples of these, you can think that Yupeon is helping managing part of the water attribute, and can also raise gods of the Water Attribute, although with limited authority (Like making a God of Snow or God of Iceberg, due to his authority being only Ice), we also have gods of Minutes, Hours and Seconds being mentioned before, who are egoless and left by Ricklent to manage the world, Zuruwarn left gods like the Gods of Front, Points, Depth and Behind, who also have no ego. There is no example for the Earth Attribute, but there most likely exists at least one.

Neiden, Integer and Nimitz like this.
  10. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    First and foremost, is that wall of text for me??
    I never said anything about "managing" nor having a certain attribute to becoming a devotee or follower to a certain god.
    I only said, old demon king is the only one that grants permanent death in the past because he breaks the soul of his enemies. Too much reply for a simple message.

11. ssj4maiko

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, I elaborated more on the answer because this is a common misconception from newcomers (Not saying that you are one either, but this post is read by more than 2 people), it's a comment that reappears time and time again.

Can Van get some authority over Death? If he were reach some level of Godhood, it's possible, but that concept may already exist under Destruction (Zantark), and it won't be about the Death-attribute, but rather over the concept of Death. So it would be more like Law (Alda) and Love (Vida) rather than Light and Life from the same respective gods.

12. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think an authority over death is actually all that prevelant, think about what our boy van does. He invents, or should we say reinvents, earth technologies and techniques, he researches death attribute mana, he has basically mastered every aspect of multitasking. If anything i'm still hoping van makes a planet-sized open field dungeon and takes everyone he likes and moves there, of course leaving behind some choice dungeons. On a completely unrelated side note, can van create a dungeon that spawns monsters send his minions in and constantly accrue experience points for himself?

13. Starless Night

Starless Night Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Wouldnt it rather be about the cycle of reincarnation?
    I mean, you have a perfectly good need of replacement in that department, and death and rebirth seem a little connected? In addition to all of rod's divine followers being supporters of Van?

14. Tensoku

Tensoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought the life attribute has gotten weaker when Alda snatched it from Vida as he was, I forget the term he used, not as familiar managing it. @ssj4maiko

15. ssj4maiko

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it has not, what has weakened is the proper management of the Life Attribute.
    The workings of the magic still work fine, same for Wind and Fire, who are being managed in an inferior way compared to the original owners, and same for Space, Time, Water and Earth that are not being managed fully either.

If anything, Life could be in a better position than these other 4, cause Alda can at least rise a great number of gods of the Life Attribute, while the same can't be said for the others. Of course, the fact that the other attributes have original Subordinate Gods from the past, while the Life Attribute is filled solely with newbies that Alda had to rise does make a difference too.

16. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost October o/ Though I think a new chapter won't be till a little while into the month :blob_teary:

17. Bondage Radish

Bondage Radish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real question is, will Botin treat Vandalieu as a reincarnation of the champion she chose (like Vida and Ricklent) or will she treat him as the Demon King (like Alda and the Meaty Little Chunks Formerly Known As Curatos)?

I’ve been waiting so long to make Curatos Got Splattered jokes y’all don’t even know.

18. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Alda really wants Vandalieu dead, why doesn’t he just send save after wave of his idiot believers. He has an entire continent of people/dwarves/elves that worship him, just send out everything he’s got it’s not like he cares about their lives in fact he’s trying to make everybody go back to the Stone Age just to make it easier to rule them like before the demon king invaded.

19. digital_cielo

digital_cielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause sending his worshipers is not a good idea when you're up against someone who can wipe out said worshipers and send them back as undead which would not only cause physical damage but also psychological damage. Also that's just Vandalieu that doesn't take into account all of his subordinates who for the most part are in the higher ranks of Vida's Races, levels of which require the highest rank adventurers to subjugate. The only ones who even have an idea of how strong Vandalieu's subordinates even are, are either dead, in Heinz's party or soul crushed.

Draksil and Yomiel Metathronos like this.
  20. surai98

surai98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MamaDarcia b!tch slap heins for Van>>>>:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

ADABANA, Marcwedmaster and Kysil like this.