LCD Super Card System

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Sep 26, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/super-card-system/

C23: I really hate the editor's insistence on adding nonsense to the end of every chapter without marking it. It makes the story nearly unreadable, and may well make it completely unreadable if it continues :/

C26: "He didn’t understand why Ian wanted to kill him so badly." What's not to understand? He's tried to assassinate him multiple times. It would be strange if he wasn't angry or didn't want to murder the guy.

C29: I keep wondering, why didn't he save up his draws when he was growing up? He could easily have done the ten consecutive draws long ago. It would have been much more reliable than individual draws, and he had no pressing need for power.

C35: "After receiving the bag, Ian took out a stack of green bills from it, licked his finger, and began counting." Why would he need to? Wouldn't the system know exactly how much money he has?

C63: "How could such a rich man choose to do woodworking in order not to lose money?" He has 20m and you asked for 50, what were you expecting?

"Now that he was still in the East Blue, he has to write a letter to tell them that he was fine and safe." Why not call?

I think I'd probably get a lot more out of this series if I actually liked One Piece. Most of it seems to be fanservice for One Piece fans.

otaku_Senpai likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The letter was not safe, so the narrative in the letter would be so obscure." So why not call? Or is the government monitoring all the snails in the world for specific keywords being mentioned in calls?

otaku_Senpai likes this.