Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Xin 妹妹, it's really nice to see you commenting in here again, sure missed seeing you in here :blob_patpat:

You should admire it at least, since you bought it, even if it's expensive, but it's better than feeling two cons in something you purchased :blob_patpat:

LOLOL, I don't know because it just comes into my mind, I guess because they're both 'English', and it's actually the first time I heard Xiao Zhan sing in english, even if it's just off-hand singing that part "Let it go" in CQL BTS:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobjoy::blobjoy:

True, it's one of those things you need to 'do what you can' to protect yourself', and it's fine so long as the end result is worth it. I'm still sad that I couldn't participate in the MDZS bingo game in the anime-con in my country :blob_teary:

Ahh, I see, well, at least you were lucky enough to buy those TGCF Stickers in your local Kinokuniya :cookie: For me, I wish my country Kinokuniya sells those, but nothing on MDZS or TGCF fan merch related :blobcry: I couldn't even find the CQL Bazaar Magazine and I've been wanting to get this on my end :blobsad:

Still, I think it's wrong of them to steal other peoples artworks to sell for a profit though :blobupset:

忘羡 is truly the epitome of the love I really adore :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Even when I feel that reality won't give us this kind of romance, but it will be nice if I will be able to find my soulmate one day, someone who loves and accepts me for who I am, I'll be happy ~

Same Same :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Haha, welcome back :p :p Though I can understand the busy part, since I have been too :blobtired:

When it comes to anything related to Wei Ying, Lan Zhan would want to have it hahaha :blobsweat_2: He's actually quite possessive, but that possessive to him is adorable to me :blobcheeky::blobnosebleed:

LOL, that's a cute modern AU hahahahaah :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I can imagine that though :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yu Gi Oh and Digimon, I watched on Tv everymorning before heading of to school :cookie:
    For Yu Gi Oh Season Zero, I watched that in Cantonese Dub, and I love that better in Cantonese Dub haha.
    Digimon, I watched originally in English, though I have seen some episodes in Cantonese Dubbed haha. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:
    I have never seen Astro Boy before. Though I have seen Cardcaptors, and I love that anime better in Cantonese Dub, for me, some animes I prefer better in Cantonese, and some better in English or Japanese lol. :blobsweat:

Ahhhh, I have been waiting for 3 of my orders to be shipped out, and still waiting :blobsob::blobsob:

Haha, they had me fooled once lol, but if you haven't been to Japan, you should definitely check it out one day, it's actually a must visit country :blobokhand::blobicecreamlove: Despite the 'taxed-before tax trick' xD :blobsweat:

Ahh, I see, they sell it in my country, but I still ended up getting some of the cards I want online :cookie: I guess if you don't have any friends to play with, then it's better not to get it, since even though I have a real deck, I don't have anyone to play with right now. I used to play with my younger brother, but when he grew older, we seem to drift apart so....

Yeah, it's the deck type of Wizards and specializes in using Spell/Magic Cards, and sometimes Trap Cards as well :aww::aww:

Some of my favourite cards includes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But right now, I am only just playing this game on my Nintendo Switch since I can just challenge in-game players and online players if I connect to my Wi-Fi :)

Ahh, I see, that's interesting to know about your experience and preference there, even though I never really watched CFV, but for YGO, maximum is 60 cards for the main deck.

Welcome back again! Ai Xin 妹妹 :blobparty:, I can see that you might have divided your comment since it's an extremely long one? :blobangel::blobangel:

For YGO, I can also sit here and talk about it all day, I personally don't mind, and hope others won't too :blobtired:

Same :blob_plusone:

What? I'm pretty sure someone made fun of this word play before me here :blobjoy::blobjoy: Sorry Lan Zhan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, yeah, that's true haha, Chinese is a complex language, that even the slight tone off-when speaking the word can mean another word entirely, sometimes pinyin doesn't help if you can't get the tones right :blobsweat::blobsweat:

To me, they'll still friends :sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:No one can convince me that He Xian doesn't care for Shi Qingxuan.:blobsob:

If one day we can meet, that would be really great :aww::aww:

Ahh, I see, I see, so you're more of 'it needs to be in the way you like it' otherwise, it annoys you? But I believe there's actually someone who appreciate this side of you out there, somewhere :)

Ai Xin 妹妹!! My heart shatters with you when I read this comment!! :blobfearful::blobfearful: OMG, that's so terrible!!! :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobfearful::blobfearful: I don't know what to say, but omg, that's so sad... There's no way that she was able to find it? Did she dropped it or left it somewhere? :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: But your order, and all those MDZS goodies!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: It was really kind of you to even think about trading the sleeve with me, but I'm even okay if you didn't but still your package!!! :blobsob::blobsob: It's even hard that your mother blame you for this, I feel for you here *hugs* :blobsneeze::blobsneeze: I understood why you would feel conflicted, because she's a mother of your 医师, so it can't be helped, but, now it's just sucks that you have to let this go.... I wish there's a way of refund, but omg... :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

I was shocked when I found out too :sushi_dead::sushi_dead: Please don't let this rumour be true :sushi_no::sushi_no::sushi_no: I do see people have those from afar too, and I have always wanted one of those on my end.

Same here for 3D for me, haha. :blob_coffee: It's all because of the fandom drama is what I heard.... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:
    It's sad really, since I love the art to the SV manhua designs....
    HOB just released the announcement that there's going to be a manhua too, I hope that one will go through smoothly :blobconfounded:

Now that you said it, I think I vaguely recall on my end that something like that happened :blobsweat: Yup, precisely, even though the picture of Wangxian is inside the umbrella, but I still can't bare to use it, in the strong windy weather, so I'll only use it in summer :blob_coffee:

I see you're a fan of Kuroko no Basket eh, I am too hahaha :p

Yeah, I am very happy and appreciate that they can give me a donghua version to this Wangxian song :blobsmilehappyeyes: since I've always wanted the donghua to have it's own version of Wangxian song(lyric version) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

That's fine, I understand. :blobokhand: I understand that it can be different in language and what you actually mean when actually put this in text online (tone) so I do understand what you mean. As for the sensitive part, I have my share of this in my area so I can relate to this.

Haha, fair and understandable, since I'm the same :blobsweat_2:

Haha, that's fine :blobcheeky: He's Joseph Cheng/Joe Cheng(for short), he starred in a popular Taiwanese Drama which I love called 'It Started with a Kiss & They Kissed Again, he's among my favourite Taiwanese Actors here :blobmelt: Your comment for Taiwanese Drama's, is my feelings for Korean Dramas for the 'cliche' part lol :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

I don't think non-MDZS fans would even understand where this quote actually comes from :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope Season 3 will have more than 15 episodes to be honest :blobbunny: I also feel that they could've made season 2 into Season 1 But I understand why there wasn't enough time but a part of me still somewhat wish they handle the flashbacks better *sigh* :blobpensive:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Nice to finally hear your feelings to the donghua here:cookie::cookie: It's also nice to hear Wen Ning's voice as a fierce corpse here. To be honest, I too enjoyed the donghua in it's own way and I do agree that when it comes to certain acts, it would be done better in "2D art" than in an actual live-action. Like for me, I find 2 guys kissing to be less awkward for the actors if this was in 2D instead of the live-action, but too bad we didn't get that in the donghua, nor a bridal-carry, still in the overall ignoring these negatives (since a fangirl side to me is disappointed for Wangxian not having many moments in the donghua for S2), I still love the donghua on it's own. :blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, my tase of genre is quite broad haha. Awesome to know you have watched what I have collected :blobcheeky: I don't have a human plushie at the top of the glass stand, but I do have one that is on top of my book shelf, and I think that plushie you're referring to, is actually Hijikata (from Hakuoki) haha. :blobicecreamlove:

The higher conver rate in AUD can actually not be such a good thing :blobconfounded: As for me? Nope, I haven't study in Hong Kong before, though I have been to Hong Kong with my friend for 1 week before :X3: I speak Cantonese at home because of my family, and also because I grew up watching Hong Kong Dramas :) And for reading Chinese (which I'm still learning/need to get back into learning that is lol), I am doing self-study on my end :blobok:

Yeah, for AU and NZ we sleep earlier, since our time is ahead of everyone else's but NZ is much earlier since NZ is 3 hours ahead of AU :blobsweat:
    But I don't normally sleep until it's 10:30 haha :blobsweat:

Is Arc-V good? After playing the game, and seeing the characters, I feel like watching Arc V because Declan/Reiji and Yuya appeals to me haha :blobsweat_2: I think it's called a duel runner too, but the concept still doesn't make sense to me, and it's actually dangerous on what they're trying to promote there :blobtired: Wow... Never heard of that on my end...

AI Xin and Yumelien like this.
  2. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation for the Post-After-story from MXTX interview:

Source
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... so this means that Jiang Cheng wanted to become Chief Cultivator? Is this what they are talking about? If so... boi, please don't. He'll get angry if someone does as much as showing his foot :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Nie Huaisang actually did something good, not a villain at all. If it weren't for him Wei Wuxian would never come back and continue to think that he is hated by everyone (wherever he was), Lan Wangji would still be mourning till the day he dies, Jin GuangYao and Xue Yang who knows what they would have continued to do. The only poor thing that had to suffer because of Nie Huaisang was Mo XuanYu. The boy was already depressed and beaten and scared and all of that to the point of not giving a s**t if he lives or not.

As for the wife thingy. It's good like this, very good. We have freedom for fanfiction. Imagine if they had a wife, some of the fans were sure to kill them in their stories :blobjoy: Or maybe they would have ended up like Jin ZiXuan and Jiang Yanli and never separate them? I rarely see fan fiction with Jin ZiXuan without Yanli or the other way around.

sayu9913 and Yumelien like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I never see Jiang Cheng hold such interest in such a role to be honest, but if Nie Huaisang is to become a chief cultivator, I hope he will NOT be power corrupted but to be honest, I rather there is no such position in the cultivation society, because I prefer to view each sect is equal in power, that way, we won't have another person to be power-corrupted or aim for such a position again. But I also hope Jiang Cheng will one day have a wife since he deserves to be happy too. Even though I crack him with Lan Xichen before all this lol.

For Nie Huaisang, I don't regard what he did is evil, since I view that he only want to take revenge on Jin Guangyao for his brother's death, and that's justifiable in my eyes (and ofcourse how he was the reason Wei Ying was able to come back alive so how can I hate him? haha), it's just that how he got Lan Xichen in that state at the end is what I didn't like, so from this interview, from what I got, when MXTX said that LXC needs to get a wife too, I am happy because it somewhat indicate in that direction that Lan Xichen will one day get a wife, and get out of seclusion and be happy again.

MXTX also said in one of her interview that Lan Zhan will help Wei Ying form a GC in Wei Ying's new body, so I am happy about that too, since I always wanted Wei Ying to form a core again, because that way they can live long-happy lives together. My headcanon is no longer a headcanon since MXTX said it is possible with the help of Lan Zhan <3 <3

AI Xin, Yumelien and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  5. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this... perhaps the moment we finally agree on something? :blobjoy:

Yes, good, at least he picked him for a reason!

So there was no kind of closure between them in the novel. Well, it might be more realistic that way since they never seemed to get along. Why would Jiang FengMian all of a sudden try to get things right after all, it's not like he knew what was going to happen...

I like him too. The differences he makes between wwx and jc not so much. The flaws makes him more human and not only just a poor doll that accepts anything and everything. But I still dislike that flaw of his so much.

I was meaning to ask that! I remember clearly that jc and wwx met with jfm before going to lotus pier when Zidian found a safe place and released them. I wasn't sure if he did or say something to jc like his mother did. I'm so glad he did! Show your son the love he deserves!

I'm not going to quote about the adoption thingy. It might be something subjective after all. Yes, Jiang FengMian should have asked at least, but we don't know if he did or didn't. That's the thing, we don't know the whole truth. Well, she felt threatened by him since the moment she laid her eyes upon him, there was no way she knew he was talented and everything. But I agree, if Wei Wuxian had another personality he might have tried to take JC's place, however he never even showed a glimpse of such intentions. The boy always said that he would be JC's servant.

About the hand, yes she might have closed the doors to act against the Wen sect or try to gain some more time to think of a decision. My thoughts still stand for me since I still think that she would have cut it if Jiao woman wouldn't have said anything. Madam Yu knew that the Wen sect came there wanting something, she just didn't know what. And because she didn't know what I think she would have cut it to not risk a... fight between them? Or something like that.

Sorry to bring this old discussion up again, but I didn't have time to answer :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yumelien likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol i even wonder if JC can even find a wife wif his expectations. he alreadi got black listed by all the girls alreadi. and his temper hu can accept it.

i wish they didnt hav the stupid chief cultivator thing. if JC wanted to become tat i think its impossible seein as he is not tat kind of person hu wan to go tat high. since he is alreadi the leader of the jiang sect. unless he take the postion just to find a wife LOLOLOLOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if NHS becom the cheif cultivator he will crash the entire cultivation world snice he line is always i don knw, i don knw, i realli don knw anything. like tat hw to lead when ppl will look to him for sovlin a problem lololol.:ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:. NHS just wanted revenge for his brother he cant be bothered by all the other things and onli wan to do art tat he likes

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  7. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not seen Jiang Cheng wanting that either that's why I was surprised! But if MXTX says that... it might imply something?

Nie Huaisang is still the Nie HuaiSang that likes poetry and fans. He still never picked a sword to fight so he might want to avoid conflicts at all costs? Hope so.

About LXC, it might be more his own fault than Nie HuaiSang. He was the one to be naive and blinded by JGY's actions. I can't blame him too much either to be honest. People are like that sometimes, they won't see what they don't want to see. He at least tried to do what was right at the end and catch him instead of helping him escape or anything. (I ship him with JC too sometimes :blobjoy::blobjoy:) I'm glad he'll be fine in the future. He might be the most innocent one in this whole story.

I heard about the gc too! Lan Zhan will make sure to not let his husband die after finally getting together! They must live at least 200 more years together :blobjoy:

8. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm laughing so much. I just imagined people coming to NHS for help and the only answer he says is "I don't know, I don't know, I really don't know!" :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  9. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seee Jiang Cheng as the Chief Cultivator either... And I think he would be happier that way. Too much responsabilty on his shoulders, most of the characters that don't end in high positions end up better in the novel.
    And I don't think Nie Huaisang is not evil, but I don't like that he risked the sects juniors life in order for everything to go according to plan. I want to think that he sended LWJ and WWX in their way so they could make them safer, but stil...

Nah don't worry, it happened me the same on the last page. When the discussion is good and you couldn't answer before, yo want to give your two cents even when the party is over. xD

I don't think Madam Yu would have cut WWX hand, even as the novel and adaptations teases so our hearts suffer a little bit. I remember that even though Madam Yu was the one who punished WWX the most, he recalled that they were sparse, and thinks like spanking he didn't even experienced.
    As for the closed doors, I think it's more "don't let anyone of the Wen sect escape", with a bit of "dirty business must not be done in the open" mentality.

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  10. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, he put the juniors life in danger? Did he have control over it? WAIT WAS HE THE ONE TO BRING THEM TO YI CITY??

Spanking :blobamused: reminds me of something.

Serious talk now, I really have no more arguments left. If I have to say something I would repeat myself. It's nice to see so many different opinions. I will still stand with the fact that she would have cut it and hates Wei Wuxian. I might be a little more understanding towards her character after all these discussions, but that's it :blobjoy:

11. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had heard before about Nie Bro ruling the cultivation world, and it might make sense since there is technically no one else fit for the position. He orchestrated everything, and has a good solid mind hidden behind his 'I don't know anything'. To rule the cultivation world, one needs someone clever and cunning with a good heart rather than someone too honest and soft. And he will always have the support of Yiling Partriach and hence HanGuang-Jun.

I dont think Uncle Jiang will receive many popular votes after everyone knows his core actually belongs to WeiYing.

And it's not uncommon for sect leaders to get married, as they will need heirs to continue their sects. I love these characters so much, I can just hope they find happiness and acceptance to move on.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  12. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's not forget that at some point, after all that mess was cleared, there were people talking saying that Nie HuaiSang did a job as good as Lan Qiren would in making I don't know what ceremony. And everyone was impressed. He might have started to left the I don't know behind and become more serious since he didn't have a need to keep the act up anymore.

I don't know if he really has Wei Wuxian's support, always I mean. The man will support anyone who is in the right. Or that's how he would be in his past life. After all this, I wonder, is he really going to engage himself in more political problems? With that ending, I feel like both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji retired after a lifetime of hardship.

It's not uncommon, what it's uncommon is that they didn't find anyone yet. Jiang Cheng, we can understand :blobjoy: it's not like he didn't try the poor guy. Nie HuaiSang was known for the I don't know, so I can understand that too. (Some girls, like Jiao woman, don't care about that stuff as long as they have power so I wonder how they couldn't find anyone? Or they just didn't want it?)

Lan XiChen, however, was the first who could take a wife! He was the first ranked in his generation after all. And honestly, what's there not to love about a man that is beautiful, has power, money, and SOMEHOW IS A REAL GENTLEMAN, NICE AND CARING AT THE SAME TIME?

13. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think many people do tbh? Most of the people there are dead. And the other who aren't wouldn't speak carelessly. Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Lan XiChen wouldn't have a reason to. Nie HuaiSang, unless he will need it some day? But I don't think he speaks without having a goal or something. Did I forgot anyone?

14. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin Ling probably does, and tons of monks in the temple that night. In this world, whispers and gossips travel faster than deeds. Plus after the lotus pier scene, Jiang Cheng tried to get a lot of people unsheathe Suibhan which only he could (JGY mentioned this in the temple as well). I bet rumours will flow... speculation only & not canon though.

15. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Jin Ling would do or say anything that could hurt his uncle in one way or another.

But yes, there might be rumours about it, if not the whole truth.

16. Yumelien

Reading List:
    Link
    And don't worry, I don't want to change anyone's opinion. :blobcheeky: I just wanted to share my view, and I am always open to see other people's opinions, whether I share them or not. That's the nice thing about forums, posts and discussion.

I am also so happy about this, because re-reading the novel knowing how much Wei Ying suffered without his golden core, I always wanted for him to have a new one. Truly, seize the best of your new life, Wei Ying. :aww:

One thing I must confess. While I ship XXCxXY, my AU headcannon is that in modern times XXC and SL are together and they adopted street kids XY and AQ, and they form their happy little family with the two kids bickering every day. :blobowoevil_horns: I was inspired by a cute fanart, and I adopted it as headcannon to find a way for the Yi City family to be happy. :blobsweat_2:

Sauling likes this.
  17. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree and oh my lord, I'm having conflicted feelings towards Nie HuaiSang right now. He better knew that Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were there to protect them or I swear I'll ... do nothing cuz he's not real. But I'm upset. Nie HuaiSang! I trusted you boi!

Yumelien likes this.
  18. Yumelien

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what happened to me. I want to think that part of the reason he directed WWX and LWJ to follow close their steps was to ensure the juniors would be safe but... still leaves a bad aftertaste.

19. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    It does. I don't want to think that he would bring innocent people into play only for his revenge without any back up plan. Especially since these juniors are like the supreme cinnamon rolls that needs to be protected. Except Jin Ling. He can stab his way through (reference to Wei Wuxian's incident) :blobjoy:

Yumelien likes this.
  20. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but it is not that he drafted his revenge plan conditional to WX being reincarnated..
    yes, he was lucky to run into MXX.. and supremely lucky to find this document.. and yet noone really knew if it would work..

His intention was clear from the beginning.. do sthg big enough to get attention of all big sects and have them questioning meng Yao and Jinling sect's origins/current status.. so easiest was to target the children of these sects.. otherwise why bother sending them to yi city with all bleeding cat charade when you already are aware that WX and LJ are on your brother's body trails...nah! children were always the other angle of getting other sects riled up. and if death happens that is just collateral damage