Spoiler Xianggong, Please Divorce Me!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Sep 15, 2017.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You slipped on some ice? Oh boy that's not good. Hope you get better soon!

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the well wishes! I can sleep now on the side which was injured so that’s good.

You may have seen that ch32 and 33 were released. Ch34 has been started.

3. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    I am 2/3 - 3/4 through the initial translation of ch35. This chapter is longer than usual, as was ch34.

cap.toon likes this.
  4. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol one time ML and MC were doing the snusnu so vigorously that the bed broke! And then the next morning when ML went to court, the emperor was like, "hey Xiao Song, I heard your bed broke?" :blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    MC's pastry rival, the one who stole her original store, framed her by putting bugs in her pastries, and cue people going blah blah bugs in my pastry want refund give us explanation go to jail blah blah. Except incognito emperor is there, having sneaked out of the palace to get some yum pastries. He shouted something, all of you! stop it! but anyway, he got everyones attention, because little 13 year old kid in the middle of this big mess. Someone asks, who are you? Emperor says something that doesn't make sense in mtl, and I suspect does't make sense if you translated it properly either since he's a pretty weird kid. I think it basically says, something like, I am legendary sword of justice! Lol idk. Guy is again, asking, wth who are you??!? Emperor is all offended, he is like, dude! your memory is so bad! When you were conspiring in the east corner, I asked you where the toilet was! Guy denies that he was conspiring anything, Emperor said, you said to put the bugs in the pastry... SOme guy covered emperors mouth, MC rushes over to let emperor finish what he was saying. Emperor, bless his soul, said to the guy: you didn't wash your hands! it stinks!
    LOL:blobrofl::blobrofl: This emperor is great.
    Anyway, Xiao Mo and MC and emperor are thrown into jail. Emperor is unhappy, saying he will reconstruct the jail because there is nowhere for him to sit.

Mi shiru, Ceilo27, Nokiyoh and 4 others like this.
  5. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    In jail, MC calls the emperor little brother and pats him on the head. Emperor is surprised, and tells her to pat his head again. He likes it when people pat his head, but no one had done it for years, and that is very sads.

Mi shiru, Ceilo27, Nokiyoh and 4 others like this.
  6. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor starts calling MC his sister, saying he came to save her, even though ML had already saved her from prison. Emperor is like, Xiao Song, when did you get here?
    ML: I was here this whole time...
    Later MC calls ML cold noodles, and the emperor heard it and said it is very appropriate! LOL and then to top it off, the emperor was worried, because he is unsure what to call ML now. Should he call him xiao cold??!
    ML want to bang his head against a wall, thinking that the whole court will eventually call him the cold general or something because of the emperor.

Man I love the emperor. #1 emperor so far in all the novels I've read.

Mi shiru, Ceilo27, Renn Kazma and 4 others like this.
  7. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on the 2nd draft of ch35 but RL is taking a toll on my energy level, sigh.

Jessicaaa, Chilli_Chiia and cap.toon like this.
  8. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    Have not forgotten about the translation. I live in a rural area with a lot of wildlife and while beautiful, discovered that a downside is the vigorous insect population....upshot is that despite fogging the house multiple times we're still battling this problem. Other than my job which I need to pay the bills, the insect problem takes up the majority of my time. Apologies to everyone.

9. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried using tree oil? Or lavender?

10. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened when she got mad at ML for taking a concubine?? Did she really divorced him?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  11. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Cold noodles" what does it mean?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo, i think it's anickname to her husband who is always wears cold expression

Ceilo27 likes this.