Resolved Gather up boys, I need your opinion! (yeh, I'm gonna do it)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Simple As It, Sep 30, 2019.

?

Do It or nay?

1. Do it!

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Nah!

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. Simple As It

Simple As It Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably going to be lean to NSFW so, if your age still on the clock please get out!

Alright, straight to the point. I'm not professional artist but I can proudly said I'm slightly-above average and I need to make money with my ... talent
    Anyway! My best selling is an adult drawing okay ... and I want to make a "parody" based on game H.P.: Hogwarts Mystery. Yes that greedy mobile game,
    The thing is ... all of you probably already know that the age of first year enrollment at Hogwarts was still at the clock so ... I'm not really sure if I should start from the beginning or ... just abandon the Idea about making it.

I've seen many artist boldly draw loli and shota But I myself is not sure ... I mean, can something like that be monetized? perhaps I should that the more adult oriented one? please let me know your opinion. I'm in dilemma!

TL;DR: I want to make "parody" comic based on game but it had underage teens, should go? or Nah?

Ner0 likes this.
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls don't tell me this involves the Devil's Snare.... It would become an entirely different Devil if it involved it...

Simple As It, Westeller and anon like this.
  3. Simple As It

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ... I mean ... it's part of the main story right? pls the first time I play it back then my brain immediately thought H Tentacles.

4. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    We gotta see your art to judge, my dude.

Simple As It likes this.
  5. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    looks at Comiket. . . .
    Comiket: Yes you can!

Simple As It likes this.
  6. Simple As It

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just my recent one.
    [​IMG]

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, degenerates would praise you like a god if you make loli/shota comic so don't belittle suchworks (you just need to hit the right places, I might go to jail because of saying this :sweating_profusely:)
    Second, you want to make one about adults? sure that is a good idea but you still need to make a good plot for the comic (based on how many fans for said parody, you may or may not make money)
    Third, don't forget advertising your work, like post some scenes on public websites (like memecenter for example like this)
    Fourth, use patreon it should help much
    And finally, even tho I am not a fan of such works but again, don't belittle loli/shota works or someone might attack you

Simple As It likes this.
  8. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im gonna say it. Shota n loli is really not my thing even a turn off for me like heck.
    So im gonna stick to the mature side.

Sabruness and Simple As It like this.
  9. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    make it an altered universe where all kiddo's suddenly stop growing for 10+ years making them all adults by the time plot starts
    problem solved

Simple As It likes this.
  10. Simple As It

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm, thanks your opinion and suggestion, I already made Ko-fi though but not sure about Patreon since I think they ban NSFW content from their platform.

underage teen won't be shota or loli ... Have you seen Harry Potter when the first time he enroll Hogwarts? you think that shota? nay right?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  11. Simple As It

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to made slightly mature but not yet fully endowed

12. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but anything under legal age is shota n loli for me. ( i just cant shake this off) and actually at the time harry indeed still shota in my perspective
    Edit: they were 11

13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do we need to be like above 12 as in literal or 24 as in military time?

I'm just kidding with you~
    Um... what?

Sorry, never heard of it until now. Whatever floats your fetish and magic H hands, but it is recommended to not draw illicit underage characters if you want to stay in the radar for everyone, but if you want to get cash fast, perhaps, you can try for other dark fetishes like bestiality, cuckolding, no consent sex, gore. Yes, people in the dark side of the web would pay for that shit.

Don't ask me, I don't know. I just know.

14. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Check your local laws first.

15. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    Search for people commissioning such work on the wed especially on the dark web.

Simple As It likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, I would age them up. Say the Hogwarts letter didn't come until they were 15 or something.

Simple As It likes this.
  17. Simple As It

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is ... in order to get the other side, I still need the normal audience before I get into more "specific" audience. The very first thing first is to build a bit of fame ... who would like to commission to nobody? who hasn't prove anything yet. I will go there but not right now, not yet.

It's mobile game on Android and Ios, use the modded one since it's greedy as hell in term on monetazation, don't play it.

Everything is fine as long as it's not the "real" one.

18. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy. Somewhere near the front of your parody, put "All persons appearing in this work are over 18."

Simple As It likes this.
  19. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Then whether you do or don't is entirely up to you and your morals to decide.

Although I second Vincent's suggestion to age them up. Why not do it as a wizarding college?

20. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, yes. A classic move done modernly to solve modern problems. Truly, a well ageless wisdom.
    Since yours is a parody, then search up which (character x character) ships are ongoing. Then you can start from there, and just modify their appearance as well include the mention about ages if it's needed. After that, you can go to broader "branches", since the selling point is the CONTEXT, IMAGE, and PACING. Context for dialogue, image for illustration, and pacing for amount of sexual activity between characters.

General audience like the classic sexy, and more into JP kinda of H which is incest, vanilla, and stealth or athletic sex scenes including cuckolding (yes, it's general as in demand). After these are the minor fetishes or darker ones.