Forgotten Title Remind me of this Novels Name plz

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raphael, Oct 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys help me find this novel I read a while back and stopped reading to stockpile chapters but have since forgotten. What I remember is basically this:

"MC is transmigrated or reincarnated inside the body of a young man in a world similar to a game he used to play. The MC's village gets attacked soon after and the MC goes to a knights grave or something and gets a control rod for a gargoyle and a holy sword called Thorn of Light or something similar. Then MC escapes using some sort of hidden dungeon like instance that has a Demonic Tree and he kills it. Who knows how many chapters later MC takes over a town or something and starts building it up. The MC has an interface that allows him some game like elements and there is a system that's based on him using magical cards that he can play kinda like MtG but not really."

Can anyone tell me the name of this novel, I'm pretty sure that's enough info to deduce what novel I mean, also if it helps I think it was Japanese in origin but I'm not 100% on that.

2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link