Spoiler [BL] People Who Looked Down On Me Are Falling in Love with Me (Fast Wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by maripants, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Horribly translated English, but the term stuck, it means those novels where the mc travels to different worlds/dimensions/novels whatever and lives a different life in them

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different with QT? (Quick transmigration?)

3. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think fast wear is just another term for Quick transmigration (world hopping or whatever)

Kaylee and scriptor like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ditto to what everyone said. 'Fast wear' is just a very literal translation by character for 'quick transmigration,' but the term stuck because of Google-sensei. It's like how everyone still remembers 'Wei No Envy' or "Blue the Machine.' :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Zhen_Qing and Kaylee like this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the 3 words are same meaning.
    Alright, got it
    Thank you all

6. WhenDogsFly

WhenDogsFly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow....most probably the best quick wear i've read after fod...it would've had been better than fod if it had been long enough...

7. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author published an epilogue. It wasn’t too long, mostly discussing the aftermath of them waking up. But this is an excerpt of the chapter i found rather funny. I cleaned up the translation a bit but it’s mostly MTL.
    ML = Lu Yanzhi
    MC = Jiang Xu

Unbelievable big news broke out in the empire recently. After a battle with the Zerg, Lu Yanzhi the youngest major general who fell into the spiritual sea and entered a coma, woke up.

And the person who worked hard to enter his spiritual sea and nearly die with him. The one who awakened him —

It turned out to be Jiang Xu, the enemy he had been entangled with forever.

And this pair of enemies, who knows what happened in the world of the spiritual sea. After Lu Yanzhi woke up, not only did they let go of all suspicion, but also made the decision to marry and spend the rest of their lives together.

“Lao Lu, how can you marry Jiang Xu? Have you forgotten what this ungrateful white-eyed wolf has done before? Do you think he hasn’t harmed you enough you, want to be harmed by him again?” After receiving the news Lu Yanzhi’s good friend was not happy that Lu Yanzhi woke up, but confused by news that he and Jiang Xu were getting married.

From the perspective of normal people these two were so harmful to each other, like water and fire, that they would never stop for a lifetime. How could these two sides eventually come together?

Wasn’t this the most abnormal thing in the world?

Lu Yanzhi's friends all thought he was crazy.

If not crazy, then whatever Jiang Xu did to him in the spiritual sea had completely bewitched him.

“I'm not crazy, but when will I repay my grievances? After so many years of being tortured by hatred, I have become too tired. I do not want to continue with this entanglement. I just want to live a quiet life.” In the face of the friend's questioning, Lu Yanzhi appeared to be indifferent.

The friend couldn’t listen anymore, and immediately scolded: “Since you do not want to entangle him, you saved him once, he has also fought to wake you up ... isn’t it good for you to live your respective lives when no longer indebted? Why do you have to continue to be entangled?”

"The choice to stay entangled, it’s not because of love, but because we can't let go of each other... only destined to harm each other for a lifetime.” Lu Yanzhi looked sober, but he knew in his heart he was no longer a normal person.

After so many years of entanglement, it is already unclear whether he and Jiang Xu loved or hated, but they know each other. They have already become each other’s obsession and the meaning of survival, just as he would spare no effort to save Jiang Xu when he was in crisis, and Jiang Xu would try to wake him up after he fell asleep in the illusory world, again and again with his love hate entanglement, again and again falling in love...

Their fate has been firmly entangled in each other, become an intertwined part of each other, and can no longer be separated.

Apart from each other, it’s a disaster to be with anyone else.

Lu Yanzhi knew that he and Jiang Xu were separated by many grievances and hatreds, but still chose to put aside, forgive and come together. Many normal people could not understand and accept this.

But he and Jiang Xu had to make this choice so that they could live in peace and find peace for the rest of their lives.

Years of entanglement had long made them part of each other, and each individual is like the walking dead apart. Only together could they be complete and support each other's remains to continue walking.

“Lao Lu ah, you - “ The friend simply did not know what to say to him: “If Jiang Yu cheated you again, and then pushed you into the pit, what would you do?”

In the mind of Lu Yanzhi's friend, Jiang Xu was a complete lunatic.

Lu Yan paused and said: "I will not give him such a chance. If it happens again, I will die with him.”

He tried. He couldn't let go of this obsession... He could only choose forgiveness...

But if this kind of forgiveness is not successful, he can only choose to drag Jiang Xu to die together. Even if he dies, he still cannot let go of Jiang Xu.

The friend looked in the eyes of this Zhilan Yushu, a gentle and handsome man, and felt his fearful heart grow after a moment of careful thinking.

Crazy, crazy...

He should have seen it. Lu Yanzhi, who had been entangled with Jiang Xu for so long, could only be another lunatic.

Ray Levantret, Kaylee and wildthorn like this.
  8. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. If it had finished arc 5 and added 4-5 more arcs it probably would have been my all time favorite QT novel.