Spoiler Taizi (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Jun 28, 2018.

1. kikiangi

kikiangi Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that. Wasnt using my eyes

3. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    And then how does it end?
    Seriously the story sounds great. I love the bitch face younger brother type. They always either a) sacrifice themselves or b) go apeshit. Either way is hilarious.

4. GraceHosea

GraceHosea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhua up to chapter 50
    now I really want someone to spoil tge story since I can't read chinese that well

Blood A likes this.
  5. ShizayaH

ShizayaH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to let you know guys, there are currently several sources of the manhua raws in which they released the it differently one way or another--in terms of chapter content, layout, typesetting, even some of the illustrations differ. And other sources already stopped updating the manhua. Manyak Translations is currently using the source in which the artist, Huang Feng, updates it.

Blood A likes this.
  6. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piesus and Blood A like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was torcher and rape.

I don't think it makes up for all the bad stuff but the manhua has a really cute extra! Where the character are animal like. So cute.

Well to each their own. I haven't read it yet so I can't say much for it, but the artwork is very nice.

ishrocks18 and Blood A like this.
  9. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where to find or read the novel? I wanna MTL couse when i read the manhua its was super awesome and so beautiful... And i'm soooo curius abaut the story...
    Please,.. i try search, but, find nothing...:notworthy:

Blood A likes this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy the novel's Chinese title and the author's name, because the title is too common.

11. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the manga and the novel translation has been dropped?
    What should we who don't know Chinese do?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    Blood A likes this.
  12. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Try google translating.

13. owlzeyes

owlzeyes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I didn't finish it but I'll try my best to summarize what I've read so far. Anyways so ML has always been in love with MC since they were children but he was always jealous of his brother because his brother was close with MC and he could only look at MC from far away. MC felt ML's gaze and always felt a little uncomfortable with it. From what I remember ML thought MC and brother had an intimate relationship or liked each other. So he got crazy jealous when the brother came back from the army (?) and tried to rescue MC from ML. Honestly MC is pretty much a damsel in distress and like not the smartest MC. So throughout the novel and manga we obviously see that MC was being framed. And around the chapters where MC and ML started having a better relationship with each other ML finds out the one setting up MC was actually their father the emperor. ML pretty much is devastated and blames himself because the reason the emperor framed MC was to set up ML as the next emperor. I'll go more into detail. So MC has a weak constitution, I'm assuming because his mom tried to force an early birth so MC could end up being the 1st prince and set up as the crown prince. The emperor explains that during those times the whole "setting up your eldest son as inheritor" is a big deal and you can't go against it. Emperor didn't mistreat MC or anything, in fact he favored him and cared for him but I think he realized MC wasn't going to be a suitable emperor and wanted ML to be emperor. So emperor frames MC and haves him become the disgraced prince then sets up ML as crown prince. ML feels horrible because of it. The emperor ends up giving ML a decision to make between saving his brother by turning in a valuable minister (who's also in on it) or not saving MC and keeping that minister (Something like this.) Around this time MC has also been given a decision by his mother. Because MC is disgraced of course his mother also isn't living in the best conditions. She asks MC to do something to ML (might be to poison him I can't remember). So in MC's case he has to pick between his mother and ML. And I think this is where I stopped.

Is this HE?
    So I ended up reading the last chapter because I was curious too and it looks like it is a HE. MC or ML are still alive, which surprised me I totally thought this would turn into a tragedy but I'm so happy it didn't. It pretty much ends with the emperor dying and Ml ascending.

Some cute moments
    So these 2 times MC actually ate some aphrodisiac without him knowing (I think ML planted it in his food) and MC got turned on and starting "taking care" of himself right next to ML on the bed. The ML obviously knew MC was being affected by the drug and "woke up" and started teasing MC and of course it led to the sexy times.

Some of my favorite moments
    When it flashes back to their past as kids and ML still having to deal with his unrequited love for MC. He would always stare at MC from far away and wanting to get closer.
    Another moment is when ML is questioning MC (when he still thought MC and his brother liked each other) “How am I worse than him? Why can’t I enter your eyes”
    Oh this one time when the brother tries to rescue MC. The brother and ML were struggling and within that struggling MC actually ended up getting injured and ML really blamed himself for it. He cried. That was so sad.

They started having a better relationship once MC tells ML that he never hated him and ML realizing MC and his brother weren't a thing. Around chapter 17? ML confessed to MC in 31 (I think this is when ML finally ends up finding out the truth with the whole framing MC thing) and I think ML got really scared that MC might end up hating him for real when he finds out the truth himself.

Okay that's all I got.

Suyo, Peachiii, ishrocks18 and 6 others like this.
  14. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg,.. its sound spicy.. and interesting, hohoho,..:blobdrool:
    Anymore spoiler? Like how the MC realease his feeling to ML?
    The novel had smutty things? Or fade to black?
    Also, when did you read the novel? Im trying use danmelia and ck, but, its seems taken down? I don't know,.. its can be open in my phone... :sweating_profusely:

15. owlzeyes

owlzeyes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't even finish the first volume so I don't know how MC realized his feelings for ML but the novel does have a lot of smut. And it was pretty detailed too:blobnosebleed:. I read it a while ago but you can try this website. It's where I read it http://big5.quanben.io/n/taizi_2/list.html

Blood A and ishrocks18 like this.
  16. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ishrocks18, Charmian and Blood A like this.
  17. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand my emotions for this novel.

Why I love him?

He know that his mother has plans to kill MC but he safeguard MC including his mother and family,he gives him best room with fireplace,he got so emotional on the first kiss MC give him even though it was force,he was concerned when he(MC) was accidentally hurt by him.

There was incident were ML brother whom the MC favoured hurt ML ,the ML mother plans to have MC take the blame but he told his mother that MC is his life and hurting MC is hurting him and if he dies he is also dead.

Why hate?

It's obvio it's due to him forcing himself on MC.If I put myself in place of MC who was innocent but framed and stripped of his title as crown prince and then punished for it to bear this sort of pain is more painful then death.The MC even got fever after the first intimate scene .And I hate it when MC got hurt by him.

Why MC was framed?What did he do?

It was his father the emperor who did it.He knows MC is soft hearted and weak and thus not suitable to be king so he plans to remove him and to make ML the emperor.MC mother and ML mother both knew this .When ML came to know about this he was worried of MC hating him.

My favourite!!

Yong Lin the bundle of joy

Was it a tragedy?

No but I could be wrong as mtl it.

Should read it or not
    Definitely if you like angst,smut,mystery,yaoi and historical novel.

Unnisara21, Peachiii and Blood A like this.
  18. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, it is a happy ending. The father gave his blessing and even got rid of the two biggest obstacles, which were their mothers and a minister, so they could be together without issues. The father made Yongqi a minister of clan affairs, and even divorced him from his wife, so no one would question him living with Yongshang. They've been together for four years now [/spoilers]

Suyo, Peachiii and Blood A like this.
  19. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa MC is married!? Hmmmmmm

20. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu. Finally I can find the novel
    The manhua super cute but they cut steamy scene so Im curious. Lol