LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. SleepyThiefKuro

SleepyThiefKuro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vandalieu or Vida, I think

2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither are attributes that require maintenance but law would be the gods as a whole or given to several minor gods to cover together, since his law was originally as enforcer of not creator of, and fate is solely from him re-branding himself so not core to his divinity.

3. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Van can manage law, I think it suits him, judge the gods and mortals. Fate will be managed by Van and Vida as the gods of life and death.

4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @digital_cielo ironically the reason why Alda is so slow is basically the opposite, he is not seeing vandeliu as a real threat even when he mentioned that in his own way he is more dangerous than his predecessor, and that is why you said, Any information from vandeliu or his faction is a valuable intelligence resource and intelligence is what he has lacked and his faction for the last 100,000 years. not only in the fact that vandeliu's ground fighting power has already overwhelmed alda in all aspects less quantity or that he believes vandeliu is a despotic leader and that there are possibly gaps in his ranks (I would like to see how long it would take a spy in talosheim on being arrested / gutted) or the fact that the biggest mistake of alda's long-term plan is basically to believe that in the 10-100 years the plan lasts the growth rate of vandeliu and his army suddenly will stop.

Is that even the information he has uses it inefficiently, such as that he and no one of his faction cared that there are purebred vampires in broad daylight (even though they are more resistant to light defects, the simple possibility that an extremely dangerous enemy like the pure race overcome their only weakness should be a matter of scandal.)

And over the overwhelming firepower, it is true, most beings around vandeliu are either the pinnacles or the only ones of their race, and the races of life in general were born to be stronger than humans. nor should we forget the colossi and true dragons that are in the fridge, the relatives of godwin, that if only he is only capable of destroying half an admin, think about what he would do about 5 or 6 like him. In short, a couple of millions of rank D soldiers, a few hundred elite rank C rank, a few dozen B rank and a group of low level S vs several thousand beings of rank C and B, an absurd amount of rank A and a few dozen of true rank s.

borzix likes this.
  5. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that we have successfully waited for october, we can now begin the wait for the new chapter. I can't wait Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Eddy andres likes this.
  6. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be any minute or the end of the month

7. Ghost-Plant

Ghost-Plant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be at the end of the month...

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it could be today!

Eddy andres likes this.
  9. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spying on Talostheim is utterly impossible. Any long range magic effects will only lead to their casters mind being torn to shreds and ground personal will fall under his guidance within a matter of days. It doesn't help that massive anti-divinity barriers are engulfing everything past the mountain range. And without information you cannot win a war.

Eddy andres likes this.
  10. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those waiting for the Spooktober release, Yoshi is going to try and get it done by the 5th. Depending on how the aftermath of the Rugby World Cup is going, he might actually be able to do it.

11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Football.:p

12. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood footballs? (Joke on an MTL error seen in the more recent RAW chapters.)

userunfriendly likes this.
  13. DarkZealot

DarkZealot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, that sounds like something Van or on of his people would do/start.

Eddy andres and userunfriendly like this.
  14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Among Europeans, you’d get punched if you called it rugby. It’s FOOTBALL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It does. Instead of declaring war, they could invite enemy countries to Blood Football...

They’d probably prefer war...less violent.:ROFLMAO:

Eddy andres and DarkZealot like this.
  15. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda certainly has problems. Eg, as you point out, his diagnosis of the problem (Van = demon king) and his solutions for that problem are out of whack.

Actually, let's flip it around. Is there anything that Alda is actually doing well in currently? And I don't mean in a sarcastic way like "yeah, he's an excellent douche-bag", I mean in what areas is he showing signs of clear competence?

I would say - none. (Though perhaps I've forgotten something). This is actually rather interesting for a "main villain" since they're frequently very competent (in some areas at least) which is part of makes them a threat. In Alda's case, he's pretty darn mediocre across the board. Typical villains tend to be really good at some things and really bad at others while Alda is just pretty darn meh in everything. Rodcorte's reincarnation system is excellent by all accounts but he's terrible at everything else, including recognising how terrible he is.

It could be argued that Alda at least managed to stay in power for 100,000 years but that's really a side-effect of his one victory (ie being dumb and self-destructive enough to attack his only major ally left in the world and grind out a hollow victory that left the world in far worse shape). It wasn't due to on-going competence but just momentum and network effects and a lack of competition that he managed to stay in power. I really don't get any sense that the world is being managed well.

It could be said that he did well to spot the threat of Van early but I think it was rather obvious and also if he truly understood the threat then surely he would have responded differently?

16. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    European football is soccer, not rugby. Totally different sport.

17. freeLoading

freeLoading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But is Alda the "main villain"? Maybe Bellwood will take the sit when he wake up. Apparently he can brainwash people just by talking to them (remember about Farmaun Gold?)

Eddy andres likes this.
  18. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until he runs up against van and his crew. Bellwood: "Why won't you fall under my control" Van: " I did a little but the clone in the corner is handling it". Bellwood: " . . . why do I feel like you're aren't so bad". Van: " Give it time you'll come to love me".

19. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can´t remember.
    Did the former hero´s get abilities by their gods like Rod gave them?
    Or was it only their otherwordler knowledge that gave them an edge?

20. zeroprime77

zeroprime77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did get abilities from the God that summoned/chose them, but it was limited to that life. I can't remember if they retained those abilities if they became heroic spirits/gods though.

Eddy andres likes this.