LCD Fields of Gold

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Oct 2, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fields-of-gold/

C1: It's going to be very hard for her brother to celebrate his wedding anniversary now...

C2: Too many people introduced in close succession. I've already forgotten who everyone is and how they're related.

That aside, why is her father still handing over all of his earnings to people who refuse to spend that money on taking care of his family and instead squander it on luxuries for themselves? Does he secretly want his wife and daughter to die miserably?

C3: I get that the author is trying to make everything the mother-in-law's fault, but honestly, I blame the father. There's no reason he couldn't have taken his family and left at some point in the last decade. Leaving them in that house is just asking them to suffer and die, and its impossible that he doesn't know that.

C4: “Stop! How can a child reprimand their elder like this?” Well, someone has to. He's clearly too stupid to realize his family is dying while he does nothing. Or he's some sort of sick sadist who enjoys pretending to care while torturing his family to death. Then his unwillingness to hear about his family's problems or do anything to redress them would actually make sense.

C5: "her new father, Yu Hai, not only spoiled his children, but he also loved his wife dearly." With what eyes are you seeing these fantasies? He clearly doesn't care about his family at all.

Its pretty clear that the father is never going to be held to account for his roll in his family's suffering, and that's never not going to bother me. I think I'll just go ahead and drop it now.

chamchaworld and Fuyuneko like this.
  2. Gen17

Gen17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, until at least chapter 50ish, before u drop book. He does get better later. Plus the face slapping gets better as well....

Kansuou likes this.
  3. Kansuou

Kansuou Song of Lone Indifference.

Reading List:
    Link
    As the father not leaving it's because of some bullshit called filial piety. Where taking care of your parent supersedes everything else. In the era, the plot is set if you don't look after your parents you are lower than animals who are not loyal.

I've read the current chapters the father has changed quite a bit for the better but he's got filial bullshit mind somewhere in there. This novel makes me want me to punch the shit out of those old women. I really hope they end up miserable. Although the grandma is toxic as radioactive waste her daughter is good in her kindness but she needs the backbone to stand up to her mother. The grandfather is hopeless. I know he doesn't mean it but it's all his goddamn fault:blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobangery:

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I made one a while ago, dunno why its doesn't get recognized as an lcd thread

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe at least the threat that his daughter will be really taken away will change her father? Not taken away as slave but as a noble daughter.

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    General Fang really has the right to be protective, xiyu really has designs for his god-daughter but xiyu doesn't know it yet.

7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter tsunami!

Gen17 likes this.
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hilarious how Royal Prince shamelessly bum of a meal at general place because he didn't want to meet his cousin.

Blitz likes this.
  9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    yup and him "threatening" him mom too lol

10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Be
    Because he know well that his mom absolutely will choose him. Mom is lonely without her favourite son after all.

11. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bird flu

12. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, so this novel will moving to WW from voletrans...
    does my(our) internet safety insured from LAG attack?

13. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    got fked cuz wuxiaworld kidnapped from volare. y they decided to make wuxiaworld exclusive idk and i dont wanna know. wat i do know is that it makes me less inclined to read it now even if the story is good.

14. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    i do pity zhao han tho. if he hadnt come late his chances with xiaocao was pretty high

15. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    register to ww to just for reading this novel drained my motivation....:blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsick: