Dreaming about friends

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GDLiZy, Oct 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Liz’s in need of things to talk because she is stuck in this place where she couldn’t do anything except reading novels and chatting.

In the last two days, Liz has dreamt about her friends in two separated dreams in a row.

First dream: Our class has gone to a trip, a camping trip. This girl, who is my crush according to all my friends, is naive and said something really embarrassing ( borderlines confession ) and dragged me to go play. I have to let her have her way and listened to my friends’ cheer.

When the night comes, I found myself surrounded by the airy atmosphere resembled the typical fireworks festival. As I tried to find my friends, I woke up.

Second dream: I was walking aimlessly in a supermarket when I found my friend. He’s my elder-brother figure when I’m small. We talked about our olden day before we parted way. Then I ran into my other female friend ( not the same as the first dream. ).

So, we talked for a while before I ( or her, I didn’t remember. ) ask her to go watched movie together, which is something I would never do in real life. ( except with my really close friend. ) The dream ended when I was waiting for her to come meet me.

That’s the end of my weird experience. How’s about yours?

Bad Storm, Effugium and CoupDeFri like this.
  2. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
    No more dreams, only tears.

VesperNyan and felidormit like this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TFW u can't conjure up friends even in ur dreams cuz u hv been a loner too long... :blob_teary:

4. CoupDeFri

CoupDeFri My shadow is my best friend.

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn thats so sad. I even dreaming myself lurking on novelupdates..

Bad Storm, Effugium, kenar and 6 others like this.
  5. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    I cry myself to sleep whenever I think about all the friends that I lost to time.

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're secretly a protagonist in some novel in another dimension.

You might even have a fateful meeting in some place where the stars shine brighter than the city's lights.

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So... apparently this dream is somewhat common, so let me ask this, how many here dreamt they were walking on a thin thread above a giant dark chasm with no ground to be seen and then while walking you suddenly fall down...?

Diametric and SummerForest like this.
  8. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    The title made me think you were dreaming to have friends... I am so lonely.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  9. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To me it's mostly ever twisting stairs...like those in Escher's paintings.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  10. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my wierdest dream is from my college days, it was about a female friend(a serious type one) and then we are in a room in a sofa watching tv. Then she suddenly she handcuff me and then she is trying to kinda rape me. I suddenly woke up and my heart is thumping too hard like having a heart attack. When i realize. it was not that bad of dream though, too bad i woke up suddenly:whistle::cautious:

11. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Does dreaming of my imaginary friends count?

... just asking for a (possible future) friend ...

Bad Storm and VesperNyan like this.
  12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Ai-chan thought this thread was about wanting to have more friends.

Ai-chan also dreamt about friends the other day. In that dream, Ai-chan's husband was a great wizard who could do many impossible feats. He had a few rivals who could never match up to him, but they tried anyway. One day, Ai-chan was doing a vision spell and accidentally ended up looking through the eyes of Ai-chan's friend, who was so mesmerized by Ai-chan's husband's magic that she tried to learn from one of his rivals after Ai-chan's husband refused to teach her.

On this day, she came into her teacher's home before she came across her teacher hanged by his hands in the living room. He was being eaten by a man whom Ai-chan recognized as one of husband's rivals. Ai-chan could feel all her emotions at that time. She was so terrified of the man and immediately escaped. She instinctively knew she wouldn't be able to run away from the man. So she jumped off the 6th floor to plummet to her doom. She thought a swift death was better than being toyed forever.

But right after she fell, she saw his feet from the corner of her eyes. The man had arrived only seconds after she hit the floor. Ai-chan could hear her fading consciousness say, "Please go away. Please go away. Please go away." as she begged to die quickly. But suddenly he turned around, grabbed her and fixed her body, but he never fixed her broken bones. Her bones stabbed her organs everytime she moved, until it healed wrongly and her body ended up looking like a strange monster. From then on, her life was a constant torment as he made use of her body for his amusement.

Ai-chan wanted to help her out, but suddenly uncle and aunt came and rang the doorbell. Ai-chan wanted to tell them "Go away!" but it was insistent. Ai-chan begrudgingly opened the front door, then went back to sleep. But this time the dream was different.

Ai-chan hates when people disturb Ai-chan's sleep. Ai-chan's mood will definitely get worse for the whole day when Ai-chan can't resolve Ai-chan's dream. Husband knows not to disturb Ai-chan's sleep. Waiwai knows that when Ai-chan is in a bad mood, taking off her top and letting Ai-chan suck on her big titties always make Ai-chan feel better.

13. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what you need. A good old trip to Egypt to kill a bisexual vampire who killed your grandfather using a physical manifestation of a person's fighting energy which also stops time. Then you find out due to that prick also stole your great grandfather's body and infected your family line with spooky scary ghost.

10/10 would do again

Also stay away from the funny looking priest fixated on gravity.

14. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i got this weird dream where i woke up and talk to two girls who were my friends(apparently, i was a girl in my dream). They ask me why i haven't gotten a boyfriend yet since i was like the popular girl in the school. I told them that i wasn't interested in anyone since no one was interesting to date with until i met myself. It was like i'm looking for something as i could feel my mouth smiled and it was really creepy.

Suddenly, i transfered into my self's body and suddenly recalled my mind as to why i was here.

My body recalled that i woke up in a forest and everything change to what i imagined. My house was gone, the people i knew are gone and all i was wearing were my clothes that i slept with.

For a few months, i started to earn some cash while trying to make sense as to why i was here until the fateful meeting with my other self(female me).

So as i was about to ask my other self about why was i here, she gave this really creepy and yandere smile as she started to reach towards me and....

I woke up by my siblings that prickled my finger as i was sleeping.

I dunno what was that but it was the most weird and closest thing about this thread.

15. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I once had a dream where me and my highschool friends were having a pool party. Now, yours truly doesn't know how to swim, but my friends didn't know that so they lifted me up from the chair I was lounging on and threw me into the pool. Ofc, there I was for a while, sinking, flopping like a graceless cat, before they realised smth is wrong. When they did, one of my friends jumped to save me, except he also can't swim! Now there were two of us drowning xD

Another one. There was a zombie outbreak in my school (highschool with the same friends from the dream above). And we were fighting the zombified math teacher using a meter stick. The weird thing about zombies in this dream was that they say random things from their memory. All the while we were fighting the math teacher, she was spouting algebraic equations lol.

16. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well it may be something that will happen to you in the future. . . happened to me couple of times, good thing nothing bad,
    or it maybe what you are experiencing on a parallel timeline and due to some connection you linked at the current moment,
    ain't that a good plot for a novel now, right?

GDLiZy likes this.
  17. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if you have an erotic dream about your friends, it helps if you are not married (neither applies to me like that ,so far)!