Spoiler Male Deity, You Come Over (Quick Transmigration System)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, May 4, 2018.

1. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    is anyone still MTLing this? Can you make an arc list with short intro about each arc aside from already spoiled here?

2. etherealnamnam

etherealnamnam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm.. I am MTLing it.. let me see if I can write a short intro about each arc. BUT please don't scold me because I have a really bad memory..

Target: Han Zhengyu(?)

BWW is the wife of HZ, but the original body accidentally killed her mother in law and that's the reason why HZ almost killed her by choking the first time they meet.

Since she just got into an accident, BWW pretended to have an amnesia (?), idk if that's what you call it but she acts like she forgets everything and is often like a child that you have to take care of.

*laughs maniacally* and HZ actually believes her..

Elliana, stumblmer, tammapmap and 4 others like this.
  3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! I will wait for others! To lessen your work, you can opt not to do arc intros for already spoiled arcs (like Arc 1-8, 10, 11) :blobhug:

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just list what I can remember too since I skipped some arcs (ancient setting related). Starting from Etherial's, there's:

Mission: Earn the Emperor's love
    MC's status: Concubine, someone who saved (?) the emperor in the past
    Type of death if she failed the task: Tripping or getting struck by thunder
    How she died: Getting her head cut off in front of everyone

Basically, orig!MC is a very beautiful woman who hides her face with hideous makeup fooling everyone to think she's ugly until MC came and almost drowned in the pond. This part is kinda hilarious since she uses her looks with hideous makeup and describes it as pretty while calling her original face ugly (which makes ML think his ugly too :ROFLMAO:) . Her original way of dying if she failed the mission was by tripping but:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in the end, she died by sacrificing herself as the main culprit of the ongoing internal conflict while the ML watches her unable to do anything due to some medicine the MC gave him. When he saw her decapitated head, he held it trying to warm it up :(

This my friend, is where I cried for the first time. :blob_teary::blob_teary:

ML: Film Emperor - He Bo'an
    Mission: To get the film emperor's love to 100%
    MC's Status: Film Emperor's wife & previous actress
    Original death: Leukaemia but she still died due to that in the end :blobsob:

ML in here was a narcissist so MC used her skills to act like she let go of him since the orig!MC basically forced ML in a marriage like in arc 1. Through twists and turns, ML finally loved MC again and even let her go back to being an actress and promised to act with her together starting from then on as one of MC's wish (also a side task). Sadly, their first film together was the first and the last with MC's sickness getting worst. It was sad since the ML totally changed for MC since he was so arrogant but now he became so humble due to MC's request in fear that he may offend someone higher than him. When she died he couldn't accept it and stabbed himself with a knife on her deathbed but he still lived and became very famous :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Ok, TBH all this arc titles are just my own interpretation of the arc cuz me don't get the titles with MTL that good.

MC's status: Empress Dowager
    ML: Former (fake) Eunuch, now one one of the leading rebels
    MC's task: to get 100% love from the Eunuch

I forgot how MC was supposed to die but I think it was getting strucked by thunder as well. Just so u know, MC in here was a pure Empress Dowager. I'm not really sure about the details but from what ik, the emperor died too early but she has a niece (?) that was gonna inherit the throne. Anyways, the ML starts off with showing MC ways of how to torture others and wants her to lose hope/give up but MC be like no way this is nothing. Later ML fell for MC but MC and ML didn't wanna admit it due to MC saying love is more painful than physical pain but in the end ML was the one who became open about it. Sadly, MC's health became terrible so ML went to find a godly doctor while telling MC if she dies, he'll pull everyone down with her and even become a tyrant by killing her niece and bringing chaos to the empire. MC still dies after taking the meds so ML became what he told her and later died in the fire with MC's corpse after the niece came to take the throne back

Brottthhhheeer I regret jumping in the ending before fully reading the whole arc. Anyways on with my fav arc,

MC's status: ML's previous GF due to a dare (?)
    ML: Zombie King
    Reward from the system: Making anyone fall for her when they see her and I think she's immune to zombies

It starts with MC accidentally pushing the ML to a hoard of zombies off the bus after she possessed the host's body. MC was like oh sh*t when she learned he was the target of this mission :blobrofl::blobrofl: but anyways, she tried to go back but there were too many zombies. In the end, she accidentally fell and the zombies came at her :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: but ML saved her after becoming the Zombie king. He wanted to take revenge since she used him but ended up falling for her. He created this powder thing that could make him human in the cost of MC's death but he forbid her to touch it but mc still did it. This arc was full of cringey stuff but it was still really sad since the humans who he used to want to become a part of again took MC life (indirectly by trying to attack his house while he tries to save MC) and thus he turned on society. :blobpensive:

I skipped this arc but from what I remember, MC was actually the emperor of the empire while hiding her identity while one of her ministers was her target. In the end, MC died by getting shot by an arrow by ML without his knowledge since he thought it was the fake MC he set up to kill. Later, he learned and regretted even telling her he won't even become an emperor and will choose to be her servant so long as she lives. MC dies and ML lost interest in the throne and became someone who watches it while leading the empire into a good future

First off, all I wanna say is *middle finger to the ML* screw you brother :blobcurse:

ML: 2nd Generation dude who used the orig!Host as a collateral for him to inherit the business his grandfather owns.

MC: The abandoned meek wife of the scum ML that later played a role of a white lotus

I think this was the only arc where I had 2nd ML syndrome. The ML here was pure trash and thought of MC just as a tool to his inheritance. He didn't even mind if she was drugged to be raped without trusting the MC. :blobangery: He later falls for her after getting his inheritance and had some dog blood drama with the 2nd ML who truly fell for MC. He didn't even care if the child in MC's womb was the ML as long as he knows she was safe and happy. I pity him because he was also left to clean up ML's mess after MC was gone while bearing the guilt of his sister killing MC. :blobpensive::blobpensive: ML ended up going crazy and delusional thinking MC was still alive while mimicking her voice. He ended up killing himself with a gun when he visited her grave while im like ok :blobneutral: but when it switched to 2nd ML :blobsob::blobsob::blob_catflip:

ML: Disciple of MC who was tortured after knowing his spiritual roots
    MC: A famous cultivator
    Cause of death: Using her life to return ML's lost cultivation

Oof this arc was too much for the ML. His only purpose was to be tortured by the orig!Host so MC had a hard time in here since she has to stick with the orig!Host character. :sweating_profusely: In order to have an easier time, she asked 004 to make it seem like ML went back in time to meet the young MC and learned that she went through the same experience as he did and became her only support. Yet, when she needed him the most, he disappeared. When ML was sent to the present time, that's when he started caring for MC due to his guilt even going so far as to use a spell to lock her soul with him but since 004 said it's dangerous, MC rejected with all her might which resulted in ML getting a backlash and losing his cultivation. :blobsad: When MC died, she promises ML that she'll be back since she first has to go through something so that he can release her soul. ML waited for thousands of years but she didn't come back so he used his soul which broke into pieces until he met MC in her original body.

ML: Why... why didn't you come back? I waited for you for so long... *then poof his gone*:blobsneeze:

ML: Ghost King
    MC: Sacrifice as the bride of the ghost king

MC woke up in the middle of a graveyard and met ML. Since she was scared of ghosts she tried her best to be brave but there were some funny parts. I don't remember much but I remember that the ML here was a yandere where he would haunt MC after her betrayal not knowing she saved him (Well kinda). He was like: [Imma kill you for tearing my heart out] while hiding in the dark corner :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek: Every time he wants to hurt her his whole body would freeze so he has no choice but to disappear. In the end he learned the reason behind her betrayal and loved her back again but since his soul wasn't fit for a ghost king anymore or smt he needed to kill 1000 ghosts but it still wasn't enough since he was losing. In the end, I think since it was also time for MC to go she sacrificed her body for ML to become a ghost king so ML tried to stop her but MC ended up getting devoured by ghosts. Later, ML met MC's uncle in the underworld and learned that MC's soul wasn't in their world anymore so he ended up jumping in the river of forgetfulness.

Hmm.. I'mma stop here and leave the rest to the others since my hw is left untouched at the corner. :blobflag::blobflag: Hope this helps!

HappySheep00, -NEAR-, BooBoo and 16 others like this.
  5. etherealnamnam

Reading List:
    Link
    BWW woke up in a hotel and then found out that she's sleeping in the same room ad the ML, hehe. But they didn't really have snu snu because they were both drunk, and both just had the habit of sleeping naked. The ML got angry because he thought that BWW was just like any other new actress and wants to climb his bed.

What he didn't know, however, is that BWW was actually his sister (lolol, ofc not blood related) After getting dressed, when he just wanted to leave, BWW stops him saying, "Uncle, I won't report you, can you not tell anyone?" LMAO. Imagine being called uncle by the woman you thought seduced you. "If my mother knew I slept with an old man.. she will kill me."
    ML's mood got bad after BWW called him uncle and old but when he looked to her eyes, he found out that she's really beautiful and innocent-looking.
    BWW was actually adopted because the original daughter died and since her mother wants to gain sympathy of ML's father, she adopted BWW.

BWW hugged the ML and called him brother because of the mother's wish, lol. ML got really shook because the woman he just had sex with ended up being his sister. However, BWW called him "uncle" again, acting like she doesn't know that ML is really her brother and seems like she's really shaken by ML's appearance.
    IIRC, the ending of this arc was them being crowded with too much fans. The entire world knew that they were siblings and hates them for loving each other. BWW was in a restaurant then suddenly, many people and even reporters came and circled her, wanting to interview her. ML was very excited because he just got the DNA results that the two of them aren't really siblings. however, when they were being all lovey-dovey, a fan with a knife wanted to kill ML. BWW, in order to save him, pushed the ML and got all bloody from the knife. ML, in the end thought that everything would be alright but instead got his dreams shattered when he felt the blood in BWW's back.

6. etherealnamnam

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp* BWW can finally be the top!!!
    In this world, the women are much more stronger than the men. And BWW is the empress, hmm.

The ML was the former prince of the kingdom, but BWW rebelled and become the current empress. ML tried to kill BWW but was caught. Instead of torture and pain he's expecting, BWW instead dotes on him. ML got rlly suspicious at first because 'hey, i just tried to kill you but why are you doting on me instead?' but BWW assures him that she really loves him and successfully brush up the good feeling, yey.

He got moved, also when BWW killed the priest (? saint? idk but i think the position is really high) that abused him as a child. lol, but ML was really hurt when he heard some rumors that BWW just likes him because of his face. Apparently, the original body is a lesbian and was inlove with ML's cousin and the ML and that cousin looks the same. ML blackens, haha.

At the end, when the ministers rebelled because BWW wanted ML to be the emperor and wanted to give him the power (?), BWW goes into war and kills all the rebels. When ML goes out, he sees BWW leaning to a horse and he sighs in relief because he thought that she was okay.
    But BWW was was injured heavily, she leaned on the horse because she couldn't stand up properly. When the ML was almost close, she collapsed and died.

HappySheep00, RBJ, -NEAR- and 21 others like this.
  7. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After arc 1, in the real world, ML wakes up with tears on his face, so he goes to the hospital to get a check up LOL. That's where he meets the MC, cause I was wondering why he was at the hospital in the first place without knowing MC.
    Qin Qiu: Why do you need to go to the hospital? You have feelings, this is good thing.
    ML: I have chest tightness, and I woke up in tears last night
    QQ: ?
    ML: So I came to the hospital to check. The focus is to check the heart, eyes, and the brain... I must be tired recently, so it will lead to chest tightness and shortness of breath, the eyes may use excessive symptoms of myopia to shed tears, and excessive fatigue can lead to amnesia.
    QQ: *spits out his coffee* This guy is unbelievable,can;t understand what happened to him and he still goes to check his body. The problem has nothing to do with your body, but had to do with your heart.
    ML: ? So I need to get my heart checked?
    QQ: No, you're feeling heartache. It's not physical, but your feelings.
    ML: So I have nothing wrong with my body?
    QQ: Nonsense, ofc not.
    ML: ...Then I'm going back to work.
    :blobsweat::facepalm:

IncroyableGirl, RBJ, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  8. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first arc, MC is about to be buried. ML has lost a lot of weight in the short amount of time after MC died. Her casket is being lowered into the ground, but ML quickly rushed over the grabbed the casket. Everyone was shocked, but ML looked, and was, desperate, so they could't help but feel bad for him. He said that Weiwei said she didn't like the cemetery, she wanted to go to a place full of flowers, and she was afraid of being alone, so he had to accompany her.
    ML thought he cound handle the pain of losing her, and after she died, he seemed to not feel anything at all, and arranged everything in order. What he wasn't expecting was that MC recorded her convo with LQQ before her death. When he heard the recording and LQQ confessed to everything, he felt cold all over. He remembered that MC tried to explain things to him after she recovered her memories, but he did not believe her. He indulged the real murdere and killed her. When MC heard her saying, "I love him" in the recording, he felt his whole world go quiet and it became dark. And then the pain, the pain tore his apart. Remorse, pain, and despair.
    "Wei wei, Wei wei, Wei wei... I love you too..."
    After ML investigated and found out that his right hand man was the accomplice who tried to shoot him, but shot MC instead. Right hand man was in love with LQQ, so he wanted to help LQQ realise her dream and help her.
    Later ML found the world's most beautiful sea of flowers, and sprinkled her ashes into the sea of flowers.
    -In real life-
    After ML went back to work, he called his housekeeper, telling him to destroy the lawn, and plant a sea of flowers. After he hung up, he realised it wasn't right. There was nothing wrong with his garden in the first place. But he didn't change his mind and just went to work.

BooBoo, IncroyableGirl, RBJ and 8 others like this.
  9. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone already read the ending?
    Can someone give us more spoiler?
    What abaut their smexy time?...:sushi_hide::sushi_peak:

10. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it hasn't ended yet (now its around 2100) and it wont end anytime soon, surely not before 3000 or 3500 (gosh author keeps making each arc longer than the previous one while keeping short reality arcs, for f*ck's sake!)... and they haven't got any smexy time in the reality timeline...

basically BWW doesn't want to engage in any type of relationship with YYX while she is doing missions bc she doesnt want to make him wear a green hat, so she trying hard to resist falling in love with him... YYX is able to guess pretty much most of what is actually happening except for how the system works and that BWW is actually concious in the dreams (but he might not be far from the truth in this aspect idk)... YYX forcibly tied their fates together with the red string of fate which caused BWW to almost be unable to go back to her body, so system cut the string which deeply hurt YYX (specially emotionally but he also felt pain phisically)... so now YYX is resigned to not have their fates tied since he has learned it will endanger her life... and well some creepy parts about the soul realm of YYX but it isnt much clear about that yet

and thanks a lot for the arcs summaries... i've read so many arcs and also different QT stories that it gets all mixed up so badly.... and oh i hated arc 7 so bad, ML was such a scumbag :mad:

RBJ, BooBoo, Aquaa and 13 others like this.
  11. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

aLIcESpade likes this.
  12. nigaria

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm I'll write a bit of summary of what I remember of a few arcs starting at 12 (earlier ones already spoiled previously)

Wth is this title, really. MC is married to a jerk, the target is a young singer that is actually the younger brother of her husband. MC was framed for the car accident which leaves the husband vegetative, meanwhile she takes care of the brother, and he recovers his favorable opinion discovering that she was framed by the mistress of the husband, who is also mistress of the siblings’ father (a total b*tch). When the husband wakes up he fills in the divorce form in a fit, and later contracts her again to take care of him (thinking she still loves him) as he is in a wheelchair (I think she does it because of the side quest).

She keeps taking care of the ML, I think at some point he is framed and kicked out of the singing industry and she helps him recover, and seeing her hardworking self he falls for her. By then the husband has also quite high affection points for BWW. ML is kidnapped and the ex-husband accidentally? Tells her that what they asked in return was to kill an important old geezer of the underground world with whom she had made acquaintance in the hospital (protecting her ex-husband from him, and then reminded him of his late daughter), so BWW goes to this elder’s Bday party and kills him? Or maybe she doesn’t I think but in any case she ends up being shot, and dies on her way to the hospital while the ML has not been released yet, and the ex-husband is having delusions. ML used to have an angel image before him being framed, after BWW’s death he says it was all fake and there’s nothing more he’d like to do than kill the one who killed her (actually I think he actually killed him and then confessed, but still gained understanding from people, quite sad to watch overall).

BWW is a researcher in a facility where they are trying to create artificially a mermaid king in order to control the mermaids, with whom humanity is in bad terms. The mermaid wakes up and kills everyone except BWW because accidentally she presses on a part of his body that gives pleasure to mermaids during estrus (quite funny moment him wanting her to touch him there while she is like omg what are you asking me to do there's no way i'll do that). She somehow convinces him that she wants to help him and brings him to her house, taking care of him and slowly teaching him about human things (narrowly escaping death a few times and also getting her tofu eaten) until she can release him to the sea. While doing so, she is discovered by other researchers and protects ML, falling to the sea.

ML keeps her in a cave and tries to mate with her during his estrus (he loses reason for a while). Later when affection points are quite high, due to the side quest BWW betrays ML’s trust stealing the treasure that protects the mermaid world and going to the research facilities, gaining the hatred of the ML who tries to kill her but is unable to. Later on she returns and tells him it was to study a curse placed on the treasure which would have eventually killed the ML because he fell in love with a human. To solve the curse, she gives up her own life, leaving behing a heartbroken mermaid.

In this arc, BWW is not completely shielded from feelings because mermaids are susceptible to lies so she could not just act like he loved him but also put in a bit of feelings, so she feels sad when leaving. It was a beautiful arc, specially the follow-up, the mermaid strived hard to make peace with humans and build a better relationship between both societies while putting it all under her name (since it had been her dream for both species to coexist peacefully). In the reality line, YYX is extremely sweet with BWW influenced by the mermaid’s feelings. Truly beautiful arc even if there were some sad parts.

BWW is the young miss of a rich family, the target is the son of an enemy (his parents were killed because of a mistake of BWW’s father or something similar) who she then selects to be her boyfriend (yep, like this, there is a selection where she can pick her bf/future fiancée). She slowly makes him fall for her while he gains power in her family’s company and planning revenge.

When her father is ill he destroys their company but has fallen in love with MC, BWW feigns amnesia after an accident so they live together happily raising his affection points till the day she shatters his dreams (again due to side quest asking her to make him hate her), then he all yandere and he kinda tortures her and she dies (not directly because of the torture but preset death, still the last chapters are hard to read because ML totally loses it). When BWW waked up irl (I think it was this arc) YYX had tied her to the bed with a silver chain…

Reborn bullied young master in ancient setting. BWW is the young lady of an important family, she unknowingly played a key role in the murder of her cousin (her body emits a unique fragrance that when mixed with a certain tea becomes poison, and they used this to kill him), he is reborn and has hatred towards her. She bullies him but also shows him goodwill. Then they develop a love-hate relationship with some cute SM: BWW keeps finding ‘torture’ books which are actually R18 books but she is an innocent one so she ‘confuses’ the flowery language for real torture, so actually punishes the ML with things that actually ‘seduce’ him/turn him on.

System keeps issuing side missions to make ML’s life hard, they end up getting married ( because of some nasty plot and ML kinda schemed so she wouldn’t have another option otherwise her reputation would be ruined) and after the imperial examinations the MC dies tragically after being poisoned. The condition for the antidote was giving poison to ML but she, at the last moment didn’t. ML knew the tea was poisoned (same type of tea used to kill him in the last lifetime) and was actually about to drink, sad because she was doing that, but then she threw away the cup and a moment later tragically died in his arms saying she couldn’t exchange her life for his. I had lots of fun reading this arc, I enjoyed a lot their antics hehe specially the cute SM, also in this arc since they were married they had lots of (not-shown) bed scenes not shielded or blocked or faked in any way by the system.

That's all for now, I think there are still around 8 more completed arcs until current raw arc, I might write small summaries later on but I don't completely remember some of them since it's been a few months since I read them... Arc 13 and 15 were nice ones to read... following 7, arc 14 also left you with a bad taste in the mouth, if it weren't bc arc 21 was quite adorable and funny i'd think author dislikes multiples of 7 lol

Oh yeah about the latest reality plotline
    During arc 22 ML realizes that BWW is only feigning to love him (so she needs to gain her trust all over again) and in reality YYX starts to think whether BWW needs to act and gain his love during the dreams (aka she is actually awake and with her own conscience) in order to gain health (he kinda made the correlation that she needed 3 days of life to complete the dreams and that they let her live more earlier on). Coming back after Arc 22, BWW's soul amost can't escape from YYX's soul realm (which is a reflection of his obbsessiveness with her accumulated after so many worlds with a tragic ending (from Arc 20 onwards there's no more tragic endings)). The weird priest from before had retied the red string of fate after system cut it, if they break it again, the fate will go all crazy. YYX actually physically grabs the system (which appears in the form of a completely red child) and the system tells him that unless he goes back without reluctance to his real conscience after dreaming, BWW's soul will be trapped by his soul/dream realm and unable to go back.

The system doesn't want BWW to realize YYX is every world's ML bc then the emotional shielding would fail and she wouldn't be able to stand the emotional outburst. And once she reaches her target days of life, she can't stay near YYX in order to not lose life again, as the system says : "the further it is from YYX, the safer it is". System feels guilty towards BWW but determines that life is more important than love. YYX seeing how the system acts reaches the conclusion that it is better if he doesn't tell BWW about the dreams, and deems the system not dangerous for BWW. BWW subtly feels the ressemblence of YYX with Arc 23's ML, but doesn't think much of it as she completely trusts the system. BWW also suspects YYX can se the system but the system denies it, also denies having any kind of relationship with YYX.
    Sorry this was kinda messy...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  13. Dr_Wannabe

Dr_Wannabe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know of a raw link where we cn read for free? Thank you in advance!!!

14. nigaria

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave several links bc sometimes chapters are missing or messed up, or sometimes latest chapters are not available in some pages. I used to read from 69shu but a few months ago chapters disappeared and the numeration became messed up, I was lately using kenshu which i think has all chapters with correct numeration so you prolly better use that one, still sometimes I couldn't read latest chaps over there so had to use other webs... In any case, if you copy the chinese title and paste it in your searcg enine (aka google or whatev you use) with the number of the chapter you want to read many other websites where you can read the raws will appear as well, you can do this with any novel actually

stumblmer and Leilacus like this.
  15. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god........ The first arc!!!! I'm having a heart attack reading about the scum ML :blobsob::blobsob::blobangery::blobangery::blob_catflip:

I really hate him......... What to do :blob_teary::cry:

16. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's the original ML I don't think i can feel any sympathy for him but since he is our ML, I feel a bit sad...

17. nigaria

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't have supportive feelings for reality ML until chapter +200, so there you have it x)

18. faraway_

faraway_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read up till arc 19, and I have to say this is one of my favorite c-novels ever! I agree with Nigaria, I super love arc 15, (reborn young master’s female cousin). It’s my most favorite arc so far. So fluffy, steamy :love: and heartbreaking at the same time :cry:

At first, when I started MTLing, there are lots of questions that kept playing in my mind. But as I read through every arc and the reality, I think the questions I have are kinda answered. I’m not really sure the understanding that I have is really it as I rely entirely on Google translate which is kinda gibberish sometimes. But I settle with whatever I have and I’m quite happy with it

Some of the questions that I have are :

1. What is actually the purpose of BWW entering the system worlds? (I think this is answered in the first arc)
      • Answer: To gain more life value aka days to live as her life was supposed to be already finished before the system binds with her.
    2. How can BWW be so unfeeling when doing the missions in all the worlds?
      • Answer:
        The system shields her emotions so as not to affect her while doing the missions. There are some instances in which her emotional shield had cracks (foretelling that she is slowly getting affected by YYX) and the system needs to go check and repair the cracks in the shield (I was imagining the shield like an iron shield that protects her emotions :LOL:). In these instances, we can really see that BWW is in fact not that cold and unfeeling, she actually feels for the ML :cry: The emotional shield only works when she's doing the missions so in reality, we can see her feeling is starting to develop for YYX
    3. Till when will BWW do the missions?
      • Answer:
        I forgot on which arc or reality, but there was a time when BWW asks the system how many life value would she have to gain in order to live until she was 80 years old. The system said some number of days (forgive me for my forgetfulness, but I think it was around 10,000++ days). So what BWW answered after that really breaks my heart, she said that she will work hard to gain that many days in order to seriously fall in love with YYX :cry:) So I guess until she gains 10,000++ life value, she won’t be stopping her missions any sooner unless the author pulls something out of their sleeves in future arcs, who knows...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    -NEAR-, BooBoo, Korleone and 9 others like this.
  19. nigaria

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the 3rd question, although what you answered is the logical way the novel should keep going, I am sure that things in reality arcs will get way more messed up than they already are now with some kind of 'plot twist' so the dynamics of the novel will somehow change... like, BWW being aware that YYX is ML but then having to defend herself from the main system (the one that issues side quests) as getting affection poi ts will prolly get easier,... or sth like that

stumblmer likes this.
  20. faraway_

faraway_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I totally forgot about the main system! Yeah I realize in some arcs that the main system keeps trying to make the side quests almost impossible for BWW to complete. But we know our BWW is such a badass, she will always come through with genius counterattacks and win the ML’s heart.

I also wonder if there is a chance that YYX discovers the main system’s existence? I guess if there is such chances in future arcs, this will be where the story picks up! Like what you said on BWW being aware that YYX is ML, I agree that it will change the dynamics of the novel. And I can’t wait for that! :LOL:

One of the questions that I still have is why 004 is so adamant at keeping BWW in the dark (about all the MLs in the world being YYX)..
    All I can guess is that it’s to prevent BWW from getting too attached to the ML in a specific world, making it harder for her to move on from that world into the reality... But the answer I infer is not really convincing though.

And I foresee that YYX is going to be more crazy and yandere as the story progresses. Well, he’s the son of heaven, and his soul power(?) is extremely strong, able to hurt BWW’s weak soul power unconsiously.

I can see that YYX in reality is considerate towards BWW, even though he can just force her fate to entangle with him (tying her up to him with the red string of fate). But knowing through 004 by doing that, he will hurt BWW’s already weak soul, he decided to cut it off completely.
    Later though, not sure how the red tie(or chain) is still there on BWW’s wrist, even though YYX already ask for that fortuneteller(?) to cut it off. Pretty sure it’s got to do with YYX’s strong soul power.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    RBJ, Elliana, stumblmer and 3 others like this.