Discussion Some irl stories...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Damsell in Distress, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    So here's the story..
    My neighbors have 3 child, and two of them keep shouting, cursing, torturing chicken and sometimes cat(stray cat)
    the thing is their mother just ignore it and the father work overseas
    Most of the time it's the neighbor that control(?) them, stop them from doing what they do..
    But, there's this one time when the children keep doing it and the neighbors keep telling them to stop with higher tone(not shouting), the mother telltale it to her husband, telling that the neighbor keep shouting to their children til they tremble in fear(not actually happen)
    So because of this, the neighbor stop caring about what the children do
    The problem is, they keep shouting, cursing and start targeting my cat, I'm not good with children and don't know what to do cause even if I tell then to stop, they would do it again later and there's the problematic mother..

So folks any suggestion for my problem..??
    Oh and both are about 4 years old and 7 years old

2. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Call truck-kun and see if he's available.

felidormit and StudentAloe like this.
  3. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Record video and blackmail them ~! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

felidormit and StudentAloe like this.
  4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are the neighbours afraid of the woman husband? Is he some big boss company guy that would make people life horrible because he got connections like any young master in chinese novel?
    If he's of normal people that isn't above the law, then there is no problem to yell at the kids. Heck go complaint at the mom even. Say something like "its not my problem if you doesn't care for your kids, but i love my cat so i hope your kids will stop torturing my cat".

felidormit and KizunaAi like this.
  5. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe..
    More than that I wish to give them some beatings, but they are crybaby and they are freaking loud

6. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you let your pet free roam all the time, I guess the best you could do is to let your pet inside the house while they're playing outside, then let them out once their gone. They can't be outside 24/7 after all.

Especially it seems like talking with the parent is not a viable option.

Aside from that, I guess you could secretly film the things the mother lie about & send it to her husband. Tell him that she doesn't even bother to discipline their child properly.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    felidormit, StudentAloe and KizunaAi like this.
  7. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    like I said the mother don't really care what her chldren do as long as they don't mess around the house and they don't cry

I alr told the mother abt it, my mother alr done it, the neightbor too but well she don't really care

And her husband is not like that, although he's kinda brutish, he can be reason with plus we kinda respect his mother, she's one of eldest grandma in our area

8. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Record the kids tormenting animals and blackmail the kids to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Tell them there’s a special place in hell reserved just for little bitches like them. :blobowoevil_horns:

:blob_plusone: brownie points if you do it like the Joker would have. :blobowoevil_horns:

Heath Ledger voice: “You know what kid? There’s a very very special place just for animals like you.” Licks lips. “It’s a little place with beautiful scenery and wonderful food in a place I call HELL!” :blobdevil:

“Heheheeheha I’m kidding, why so serious? Let’s turn that frown upside down shall we?” Pulls out switchblade and flicks it out. On closer inspection it’s a switchblade comb. “You won’t misbehave anymore will you?” Joker laugh. :blob_grin:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  9. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    the husbabd know about what her wife do..
    I know dysfunctional family indeed
    One of the reason he work overseas is because of her wife
    Don't know why they still keep their marriage tho

And some of my cat often slip and roam free and if they keep inside the house they keep meowing and clawing the door

10. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    If the husband is as reasonable as you say, then talk to him. If he insist that his wife said otherwise then tell him to ask the other neighbors. There is no reason for the whole neighborhood to go against his wife for no reason.
    Some people like my family are more direct after our limit was crossed. Good neighbors act are only for other good neighbors or indifferent neighbors.
    Its easier if the neighborhood have a whatsapp group like mine. Then everyone can just complaint in there like when a neighbor kid made the front of his house as a hang out spot, and the neighborhood was filled with sounda of engine revving and laughter at 1 in the morning. When the majority said to stop, either you move away, stop or keep playing the fool and get ostracized.

felidormit likes this.
  11. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make them fear you. I always make myself feel intimidating to children (other than my relatives) so they don't bother me. You don't have to do a particular thing to make them fear you, just make them feel like you're an adult and you've got authority or something.

You don't need to look intimidating to be intimidating to children. Me and my mother are perfect examples. I'm not intimidating looking at all, and so is my mother, but whenever my mother walks through the neighborhood all the kids shut up and act like they've done nothing wrong. They are really afraid of my mother even though she never raised her hands against them.

Children are generally scared of the perfect existences to them called adults. If you are respected by other adults then those kids would see you as someone not to disappoint at any cost.

Edit: Or train your cat to fight back.

12. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    he's not around..
    Remember, he's working overseas and in the event of the wife telltale to her husband, her husband first ask her mother if it's really happen, who then ask around the neighborhood..
    After knowing his wife exaggerated the story, well they argue and well they argue a lot daily..

And so the neighbor know abt what happen and what the wife did leading to them ignoring what the children do later on

13. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    The funny thing about the couple is
    When the fight, her husband sometimes possessed(?) by ghost(?) and faint..

14. StudentAloe

StudentAloe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my country there's a law about animal abuse. Maybe your country maybe have some kind of law about animal abuse.
    Then if your country has it then film it then report it to the POLICE then BOOM!
    If you don't have that kind of law then still film it and then post it in some kind of Facebook Page about NO to Animal Abuse then the matter will blow up and everyone will start panicking.

15. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, this is as dysfunctional as it gets. Then there is no other way than to keep your cat in your house as much as possible or you can yell at her kids until she gets it, like how my aunt did. Bear in mind my eldest aunt was close to 60 at that time, she pretty much yell something like "if i find you kids throwing trash in the drain close to my house again, i will beat you in front of your parents". Pretty much everyone heard that. Lol

16. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, sure its not high blood pressure. Should get that checked out.

17. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about reporting it?
    Does your place also has laws that if a minor did something against the law, the parent can be sent to jail instead?

18. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a very good option tbh. had an incident in our place where kids are beating up a dog with sticks, the dog bit them. they're blaming the dog & demanded the dog to be killed. :facepalm:

IceLight303 likes this.
  19. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell the grandma I think you said she was one of the oldest in the neighborhood, right. Make it sound like the children misbehaving makes her look bad, cause you know if she was the one raising them they would be better behaved. Next option is to start bribing the kids or calling the cops and saying that the kids are being destructive.

20. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    ofc there is law like that
    But what most of the neighbor think is they pity the grandma
    They come from not-so-able family(?) and we kinda concern abt the stress it might bring to her
    So most of us bear with the situation
    And the wife situation is, her family alienate her cause her marriage with her husband now
    And the mother in law, the grandma pity her and think it's the fault of her son so.........

And no I don't wanna blow it to social media
    Too much drama happening in my country I don't wanna add it up