Movie Green Lantern

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Jojo775, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that I haven'td watched it, what with even a whole scene in Deadpool showing how that movie was a mistake.
    Btw just out of curiousity, what is so wrong with that movie(asking suckers who watched it)?

also this

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. Krilinater123

Krilinater123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cgi is just the worst the acting is terrible and the plot was pretty boring

Jojo775 likes this.
  3. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much storylines cramming into one movie, like as in Spiderman 3. Cgi isn't spectacular either. Script wasn't good either.

Jojo775 likes this.
  4. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that it took me five minutes to remember whether I’ve seen it or not- speaks for itself. And yes, I’ve seen it. I don’t remember being overly disappointed, but I never watch “action” movies with the expectation of being wowed- less disappointment that way.
    It is a movie which is a part of the whole DC (or marvel?) franchise, thus one would feel like they are “missing out” if they don’t watch each and every comic related movie that comes out.

I don’t know whether it’s true for you, but my “when I’m 70 yo” plan is to binge watch all those marvel/dc comic movies in one go, starting from Smallville series. Green lantern would be included although I might skip the boring parts...

however your post did remind me about Guardians of the galaxy (2014), now that I’d rewatch even before I’m 70. As far as I remember it had many funny moments

5. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    saw it, i didn't really mind it that much (At the time) looking back into it i can see the problems with the movie, the CGI was weird as heck (The suit and whole stuff), i would say that if ryan reynolds wasn't the main actor for the movie i would probably had forgotten all about it, and to be honest i had forgotten the movie till deadpool came along and started remembering the movie as a whole, i can't remember for my life any of the other actors though.......nor much of the plot........i just remember some silly jokes here and there

6. vancenick

vancenick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Ryan Reynolds he has ended up in number of meh movies he must have the same curse Keanu Reeves has lol