Question Strongest stage in Er Gen verse?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by The Hamster Overlord, Oct 4, 2019.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I like RI. I also enjoyed the several chapters of Pot and ISSTH though I'm not going to read them to end I think.
    Here's the question: what is the highest level of cultivation achievable in Er Gen verse and, of possible, how far above is it from Grand Empyrean? And what makes it special?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    At least 5th step. Hairy dude was 4 and waiting for his 5th tribulation(worded it as calamity?), which implies the heavens/something still being above him.
    No idea how strong 5th step would be but grand empyrean is probably not even half step 4th, maybe those two ancestors were.

3. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    Afaik the strongest character from ergen is Bai Xiaochun. So the fifth step from a will of eternal maybe.

4. totmes

totmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that in epilogue of RI is a mention about someone being even in 6th step but we probably don't gonna see it happen to any MC's

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually that's highly debatable, especially whether Bai Xiaochun is the strongest.
    First, the original Allheaven (not the clone) is probably more powerful.
    Second, comparing characters is not very fair. I doubt that BC is stronger than other MCs of Er Gen's novels. There are many things which combined make up power and BX is lacking in many of them compared to other MC. Even when it comes to cultivation base, we can't exactly judge based on steps. I think it was in Pursuit of the Truth mentioned that when time passes laws change and that is why some cultivation techniques become incomplete. Same might apply to steps as well and they might differ from novel to novel. Even comparing cultivation levels at the end of story is not very fair. Cultivation levels depend a lot on how much time one spent cultivating. Its not fair to say that someone who spent lets say 10x time cultivating is stronger. Furthermore, we don't really know power levels of SM and WL at the very end of the novel, nether how long they cultivated, nor we know anything about requirements, differences between steps etc.

6. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about other, but ISSTH and A Will Eternal share the same cultivation level or something.

At one point (i forget which chapter) Bai was stated to be able to easily defeat Meng Hao and undid his karma.

Meng Hao during Ancestor realm already transcend Dao, which is comparable to Sovereign level Bai.

Essences is the origin and the source of everything in existences. As Transcendors have become their own Daosources, they exist beyond the Dao itself, which contains all of space and time, infinity, the supreme limit, the duality of Ying and Yang. The concepts and Dao itself become their playthings and existence is just canvas in their hands.

By the end of the series Meng Hao reached another realm which is the unknown realm. Transcendor couldn't comprehend Meng Hao power at this point. And Meng Hao "My Fate is to Seal the Heavens Like a Demon", is stated to exist in an infinitely higher realm than even his current one, and only 20% of it was enough to defeat Allheaven.

But at this point Could warp every essence "with a stir of his Will". Believed to be able to easily beat Meng Hao and casually undid his karma.

Unless his other works can surpass this level, then Bai win.

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    allheaven (the original) is probably the strongest like sparteh said

and then BXC is the strongest MC (only weaker than the original allheaven)

ISSTH MH is 100% the weakest when the novel ended

as for this question, the highest level is probably what allheaven is at and we don't know what that is

and his realm should also be achievable by everyone in the same universe

this is because in ISSTH, MH realm actually surpassed what he knew was the highest realm and didn't know what his realm was

8. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5th Step is the highest we've seen.
    To add, Grand Empyrean is the peak of the 3rd step. The MC of AWE, Bai Xiaochun reaches 5th step. Meng Hao was very close to the 5th step at the end of the novel. Wang Lin and Su Ming were at the 4th step at the end of their novels.

9. GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned 6th step not sure if its true... but i bet there is higher then the 5th step like they say the DAO is endless

10. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BXC World is one of the strongest world right?

because Allheaven born there, and allheaven chase the boat oldman until he arrive at BXC home world (also allheaven home world)

or my memory is not right? i finish read AWE long time ago, forgot wahaha

i dont read Pursuit of Truth, but Wang lin latest cultivation realm is heaven trampling (4th step), and MengHao latest cultivation realm is beyond ancestor realm (half 5th step/5th step, don't know for sure because no comparison after he left his home world), BXC latest cultivation realm is beyond eternal (5th step for sure)

so we already know who is the strongest here, i hope Er Gen will combine all his MC with his new MC, like Tian Can Tu Tou with his TGR (The great Ruler)

11. Otouto-kun

Otouto-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ergen's other novel a world worth protecting wang lin was mentioned he was 5th or 6th step iirc

12. ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker

ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theoretically speaking there is no end, it keeps going on. If you're asking which MC achieved the farthest in his specific novel then so far its Bai Xiaochun as 5th step. But if you're asking which MC has achieved the highest overall then It hasn't been revealed yet.

13. stucrab

stucrab New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin is peak 9th step in AWWP. He and the other MCs reach 10th step toward the end of the novel