Discussion Waifu collector

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by zhainan2157, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also warning in Azur Lane. I am not sure if they removed or if it was a temporary recruitment event. But don't be suprised and desillusioned if you suddenly get a Neptune character in it (you know, this character, from RPG games or anime, with Nepgear as imouto). Because yeah, they add some characters in collaboration for no reason.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  2. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for warning but I don’t mind, Neptune characters are pretty cute.

3. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    well i like the character background story and fate story in general so yeah, if you looking for pure waifu and husbando game try Destiny Child i guarantee you the rng is REAL! and the game money for gacha is easy to get!

zhainan2157 likes this.
  4. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Azur Lane is a great waifu collector, you can easily stock up to 200+ cubes between the events and each pull only cost 1-2 cubes with 7% chances for SSRs. in about a year and a half, I never missed a SSR from the pull events ever, and I never pay a cent.

Sabruness and zhainan2157 like this.
  5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    He said earlier he doesn't want husbando.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  6. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    well burn the card then :blobexpressionless:

zhainan2157 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    crystal maidens :whistle:

zhainan2157 likes this.
  8. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i didn’t even notice that he mentioned husbandos

9. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    well Destiny Child is like Super ecchi game so yeah i like the art:blobamused:

zhainan2157 likes this.
  10. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't play azure lane, but isn't non-relate character appearing for limited time = game collab/crossover? Destiny child jp/kr is having one with Catherine right now, and it is predicted to hit destiny child global in ~ 2 weeks

zhainan2157 likes this.
  11. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, the super ecchi part now really tempted me, but I think I’m going to play this in public quite frequently so I might play this as a side game then just to collect the for academic purposes material. Probably might end up going Azur lane as main since so many people recommend it.

12. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow.. you actually asked the question which I kept all this time.. :blobhero:

I played some games from Nutaku, and a few of them suit my taste, such as Nonstop Goddess and Armor Blitz.. I only played most of them for 4-6 months, and I can say that at least their gacha chance are better than FGO..

currently, I play Brown Dust to satisfy my hobby.. well, it doesn't only has female characters though.. and collections are quite hard to get (if I compare with the games I've played before) although still better than FGO.. :blobrofl:

as a fellow f2p player, from the easiest to collect for me are Armor Blitz, Nonstop Goddess, and Brown Dust.. well, I also haven't play a lot though to give you a thorough comparison with other similar games..

zhainan2157 likes this.
  13. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    yup super ecchi they even animated the sweat drop bwahahha play only for the art, login play for like 15 minute and done.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange that no one recommended Kantai collection as it's kinda THE waifu collector for connoisseur.
    But maybe it's because it doesn't fit for when you play it zhainan because the missions / maps are maybe a little long.

The thing is it is both p2w and not p2w. If you don't pay you can only have 1 waifu / marriage ring unless you pay for rings. But the big thing that made me quit this game is that if you don't pay you can only have 100 ships and seriously with this game, it become full really fast. Because missions often need specific characters or in missions the "nodes" sometimes need specific ship configurations (battleship / destroyer / aircraft carrier etc) in your team to go to the end. Without talking about letting some spaces for some ships that will be used up for boosting other ships (1 special submarine sacrifice can boost luck of others but kinda rare and when you boost, it's advised to use 5 ships as material so it boost the upgrade rate).
    In short, best waifu collector if you are ready to use a little money AND if you got time. But don't be disappointed because I, despite being F2P player, finished to get the most decent army + 1 ship (needed for advanced gameplay / anti air special attack). Comparison: it's like i am a FPS player that managed to get a M4 or AK47. Didn't get the P90 but still got something ultra good.

But yeah, that would have been ton better if game company made a monthly quest to get more space for ships. I understand the money grubbing system for waifu but no free space quest ? I rage.
    Not sure of it's popularity recently but Kantai collection was number 1 game in Japan for a time. It was THE GAME, successor of famous Touhou. Just look at all the doujins about it or all the drawings about the characters. Anyway, FGO also became famous lately. Azur Lane became famous after Kantai Collection. And i kinda prefer Kantai designs.

Sabruness likes this.
  15. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    The KanColle game does interest me since I’ved watched the anime, but since you mentioned that it requires A LOT of time, I doubt it is the game for me since I have limited time that I would rather be used for reading novels and only playing the game during short periods of idle time. Thanks for giving me a very detailed explanation instead of just mentioning the positive aspects of the game, or else I might have been really tempted to play this game and end up hating it.

16. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    But he also mention earlier that he don't mind traps, and of the human looking male child, tristan, maya, willow, mammon are waifu lvl trap; Hades, Jupiter, Diablo, Moa all have female skins & to be perfectly honest, aside from Pantheon, the rest can just be bench.
    Anyone mind pulling up pic of those guys? Can't really do that right now :blobsmilehappyeyes:

zhainan2157 likes this.
  17. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    The Nep characters were a one-time collab event.

You can play Azur Lane entirely F2P as upgrades (to dock spaces, cattery, armory spaces) are priced in gems which, aside from being purchasable, can awarded for various things (first time completion of most stages, rarely in commissions or even if the devs are feeling super generous).
    RNG is pretty decent for a Gacha game and there's no real fleet composition meta (despite what some idiots may say) so you can decide your fleet comps on whatever criteria you want to use.

If you do choose AL, i recommend picking Javelin as your starter.

Kancolle was fine when it was the only game (no pun intended) in the shipgirl market but Azur Lane's much better gameplay exposed the deep flaws, dyslexic RNG mechanics and absolutely troll and grindy event cycle. I gave up after a while because i got burnt out from the trollish mega events which locked most new ships behind the whimsical gate that is RNG. Add on the permadeath, random tendency for OP event enemies and the random had-to-be-figured-out requirements for progression that most maps had rendered it unplayable except to whales or masochists.

Some KC designs are pretty good but, on the whole, AL has the better style in general. Also, the greater diversity in nationalities and number of ships represented.

unkxz and zhainan2157 like this.
  18. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second, female skins? Does that mean their original forms look nothing like a waifu? I consider that a gender bender which for some reason makes me even more sexually confused than a trap. I’ll look some pics up myself then make a judgement.

19. polarbot

polarbot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honkai impact

zhainan2157 likes this.
  20. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 3 are trap even on normal, the other three are male/non-humanoid that have a second skin.

Also, for the playing in public stuff, DC have a three finger tap command that allow you to turn all child into shadow, really easy to turn on and off.
    Small clarification : 'child' is the term for unit collect, not age or look.

zhainan2157 likes this.