Discussion Waifu collector

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by zhainan2157, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not the character IRandomGuy say but not bad huh :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

zhainan2157 and tak like this.
  2. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the help, pity you can't get the other trap, guess we just have to wait for other to pull the gif up:blobthinkingsmirk:

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, the gameplay is kinda automatic. So you can play it as same time you are reading / playing on computer, just need to have Kantai tab open. It's what everyone do i think. Ah and also there are some programs that allow english translation of the game. But you need to select the correct one because company doesn't allow cheating add-ons and mistake some translators for one. I used one and was not banned.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saying it. But i also support Azur Lane despite never playing it. Because i rage quitted Kancolle. True that it's horrible RNG when i hear people doing missions like more then 100+ times. Permadeath is not a problem as you can retreat but if not i think you can also buy the bonus slot so you can put a anti-death item in it or a food/support item. For events, didn't you use the kancolle wiki ? Because there, there are some people that put the info of which composition needed for events, found by the japanese players that first wave it. In short, for the events you just needed to wait for kancolle wiki to update the info.

Kinda want to play Azur, kinda not because too busy.

5. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, I heard other game have it too, but I don't play them so I never bother searching up, but destiny child have modding community (mostly discord base), which allow you the ability to swap skin of child ( don't like this particular child? Swap the img file with a different child) or edit existing skin ( most of the request have been nude and other NSFW version, but there are some really nice recolor and concept [yugioh isis is my favorite ]

As long as you only modify img and not dmg or rate, Dev don't care

6. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    i mod my game with korea version you know the uncensored one :blobpats:

zhainan2157 likes this.
  7. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, now I’m really interested, still not going to make this my main game since I don’t want to get turned on while in a public place.

8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, i used the wiki but it was just the general design of the events that was just totally troll and shitty. I was very conservative when i played so i never lost a ship. Even the normal leveling was a super huge grind once you hit around lvl 50. the anti-permadeath stuff was basically a cash grab because you got pitifully few at very rare times unless you shelled out the bucks to buy them.

Azur Lane is far from a grind when it comes to leveling. No permadeath means that you can still push on with no risk or pressure.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  9. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys explain what do you mean by permadeath? Is it like a level reset or what because it sounds like permadeath is a very big punishment from your tones.

10. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    yup me too my main is FGO!!! even the rng is SHIT! i will play you forevahhhh!!:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Yunchii and zhainan2157 like this.
  11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    FGO is not something you play in your spare time as the grinds and gacha are heavy ones. Some of the character is just too OP for the meta and it will make you salty if you didnt have it

I recommended Azur Lane, the ship is not neccesity, more like something what you want and every SSR available is not that hard too obtain. Grind is not really the main thing and the Dev is honestly one of the most generous out there

Sabruness and zhainan2157 like this.
  12. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Kancolle has permadeath for shipgirls. If a shipgirl sinks during battle and you dont have any of the very few means to save them, that's it. They're dead. they're lost forever, equipment is lost, all the time and xp invested in levelling them is gone.

Fortunately, Azur Lane ditches any notion of losing something if a ship is knocked out. so you can happily push on even if you lose a ship. Ships are also automatically healed when you complete a mission stage

zhainan2157 likes this.
  13. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind getting a gif of normal, three finger tap, and the censor option in the menu that no one ever use so he can compare?

Tbh, majority of the global version don't bother me that much; I don't use most of those childs, so I only mod like bari (the first gif Wayang post for non-DC) and the non-human female skin, that Iris skin, probably only those.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  14. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God no that sounds horrible. Just the first death in the Kancolle anime had me in tears, I probably wouldn’t be able to hold up if one of my ships in the game died. Ok Kancolle is now also crossed out, I don’t want a game that will affect my mood.

15. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, when i played it i was super conservative because i didnt want to lose a ship at all. KC is basically a game built for whales who'll drop tons of money on it.

On another facet of AL, AL even has "passive" leveling through the dorm. You can stick ships in the dorm, fill up the xp bar with food (bought with oil) and the ships will gain xp over time. the standard is 2 open slots but you can get more with gems. The more ships in the dorm, the quicker the food will run out though. From lvl 1 to 70 it only takes about 3ish days.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  16. Wayang Emperor The First

Reading List:
    Link
    the gif is hard to find but video hell yeah!

zhainan2157 likes this.
  17. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FGO is great fun. cool character designs and a wide variety of artists and voice actors combined with an actually very good story makes it feel better to get characters you really like.

i never realized fgo having male characters was a downside to people. i thought it could only be a benefit. guess thats why people assume every character is gender bent despite the game being almost 50/50 male to female, and only 15 non duplicate gender bent characters

zhainan2157 likes this.
  18. zhainan2157

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not really a downside, it’s more like it isn’t the type of game I’m looking for. If I wanted a hero collecting game for the gameplay and stuff, I’d probably go with fgo, but I’m just looking for a waifu collecting game with a goal of just collecting rare waifus and not giving a damn about the gameplay.

19. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this, it is not pay to win and the story has some really big twists

20. TwlLlghT

TwlLlghT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honkai Impact 3. It's not p2w if you only play the story... oh and princess connect

zhainan2157 likes this.