Question Question: The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cosmic_, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got back to reading it after letting chapters pile. Can someone give me a list of all the major character please?

2. Ner0

Ner0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peace: The MC's first son
    Chirpie: The MC's second son

VenRayne, Nuinui, Matteus and 13 others like this.
  3. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    There are too many side characters that have important roles. I would suggest you just re-read it as there are not too many chapters yet.

kyoshijiro and Cosmic_ like this.
  4. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I can't remember names really well but theres
    Mc brother Yoon woohoon or smth

Depressed blacksmith, saved by Mc and has an ss rank production skill (has to work to unlock it)

Yerim, famous S-Rank in Mc's past life. Roped into Mc's bodyguard and relationship similar to daughter/little sister cause of Mc's skill (and hopefully also his personality)

Dokabi (or something) cheat sneak and teleport skill but can't enter dungeons. Got tricked by Mc into becoming his subordinate. Gender presumed female, also has two subordinates of her own.

Reriteia (or something), snuck into Mc's room to convince (threaten?) him into raising a monster for her, but he was currently buffed by black lizard and managed to thrash her. She is a hidden friend I guess?

Seisuming (something with a lot of S), secretary(?) of hyoon(or something) guild. Used to treat Mc like trash before regression, now is impressed by his knowledge and skills and wants him as a subordinate. Mc is still a bit scared of him.

Moonyook(or something), celebrity who wants to become a hunter. Has appearance based optimized skills. Mc is trying to figure out how to use him.

Flirty Noona, leader of one of the top guilds. Likes to tease Mc and his brother but Mc has dirt on her.

Dragon girl, was rumored to be Mc's brother's girlfriend before regression. Wants a pet dragon, her class is dragon rider.

Kim (or something), A rank tanks of hyoon guild. Got marked by Mc's skill so now sees him like his grandfather. Has potential for S Rank

Sasyoon (another name with S), researcher on dungeons. Thinks Mc is a dungeon expert cause of his pre regression knowledge. He convinced her to stay in Korea to study dungeons, and uses the Dokabi to give her data on dungeons (I wonder how they find data about what's inside the dungeons?)

I thinks that's all of them. I don't know if this is helpful since I can barely remember a few names and have no idea how they are spelled

Reborn27, VenRayne and LuminaDawn like this.
  5. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys remember names?, im reading way too many novels to remember those i just try to puzzle it out from the conversations or descriptions

bkwusa likes this.
  6. tsundere_taichou

Reading List:
    Link
    vrmmo's are easier as they will have distinctive names like "Sleepy fox" "Steambun invasion" or some such

7. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda have the same problem. I used to have it with Chinese works. It will probably go away with sufficient Korea n reading over time.

8. tsundere_taichou

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean the problem is the amount of novels that im reading, like i will remember who is who if im reading it in one go but you will rarely find a completely translated novel you havent already read that is good so you tend to read a chapter here, a chapter there and then the names kinda meld together in your head

9. triceratops

triceratops Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters in the S-classes That I Raised:
    Han Yoojin: Protagonist.
    Han Yoohyun: Han Yoojin's little brother, leader of Haeyeon Guild. Overprotective of HYJ but he's valid.
    Bak(/Park) Yerim: Famous A-class pre-regression, S-class post-regression. A member of Haeyeon Guild. Rowdy little sister figure.
    Kim Sunghan: Haeyeon Hunter, basically Han Yoojin's bodyguard. Kind of benched later, RIP Kim Sunghan-ssi.
    Suk Simyeong: Head of Human Resources at Haeyeon. Spearheaded HYJ's smear campaign pre-regression, thinks he's pretty neat post-regression.
    Yoo Myeongwoo: Depressed millenial turned worldwide-famous blacksmith, God bless.
    Moon Hyuna: S-class Hunter, Leader of BREAKER Guild. Rowdy noona figure.
    Riette Luire: S-class Hunter from France, not affiliated with any guild. She can turn into a giant dragon.
    Noah Luire: S-class Hunter from France, Riette's little brother. Can also turn into a dragon (but not as giant).
    Yoonyoon: A Dokkaebi. Like, a real dokkaebi.
    Sung Hyunjae: S-class Hunter, leader of Seseong Guild. Strongest S-class in Korea. Trashy BL novel CEO, but he gets better. Very sparkly.
    Song Taewon: S-class Hunter, head of the Awakening Management Office. Very tired. Sung Hyunjae and Han Yoojin are his biggest headaches.
    Kang Soyoung: A-class Hunter, member of Seseong Guild. Obsessed with dragons. Will drop anything for dragons.
    Evelyn Miller: British S-class Hunter, member of Seseong Guild. Looks down to earth is actually as batshit as everybody else is in this series. Has history with Moon Hyuna.

Spoiler for untranslated parts of the novel (2 characters):
    Han Gyul: Basically Han Yoojin and Sung Hyunjae's kid. Would do anything for HYJ. Hates SHJ's guts.
    Elder: Tired Old Man Stuck in the Body of a Twelve Year Old.