Recommendations BL Transmigrated Novel Original Host

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lazuuli, Sep 29, 2019.

1. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated or MTL is fine for me.
    Can anyone recommend me transmigrated novel where there is explanation for Original Host?
    For example
    • Don't Pick Up Boyfriend from the Trash Bin
    • We're all especially sympathizing with that man (BL MTL)
    • Death Progress Bar
    • #1 Pretty Boy of the Immortal Path

I rather prefer novel that the Original Host and ML NOT in a relationship (boyfriend, fiance, husband or having kid). Like
    They are all fine.. I just didn't have any motivation when I read them..

Novel where MC and ML transmigrated together is also good. Like Begging You to Break Off This Engangement. blobmelt_thumbs

Thank you~ :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:

Dont know if this is to your liking, but i like it. Im reading this now.

我明明是个反派[快穿]
    I am obviously a villan

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2939732

Mtl
    Qi Mo is a war, love and dedication of the villain, he is good at innovation, good at death He is a well-organized s-class player. After completing the 999 cannonball bosses, he finally became the ultimate boss player!

He said that please organize the rest assured, I must continue to work hard and work hard! A task is successfully completed! The greatness of life, the miserable death! The

organization said that I believe in you, and then gave him a sss-level protagonist aura, let's go! Your journey is the starry sky and the sea!

Then the task of Qimo once again Once failed, I was only able to sell my debts, and I was in bed and became the main dish of the main system.

1. The main subject, double clean, 1V1.

The love and dedication of the villain is affected by the x-year-old system of the main system, and

refuses to attack the person. Don't scold me, lead the protagonist, give the cerebral palsy a little room for

My Summary

mc just completed his 999 canon fodder mission and he is promoted to villian. Mc is ranked s-lvl. I think they gave him the wrong halo. Mc gets sss-lvl missions. Lol things go horribly wrong and mc is scrambling to complete the mission goals. Lol

maripants, psychobee and lazuuli like this.
  3. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ~ :blob_pompom:
    It sounds interesting.
    I will try this soon.

soie_yoie likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    It does have rape. I can see some ppl not like it, but it seems pretty funny to me.

The system gift was supposed to be a villian aura. It was supposed to help him gain hatred and finish faster. Mc is very rare host because He's the most successful host. Others studied him because of his success.

Lol but his first promotion they gave him the wrong aura. A protagonist's aura... Mc's like... Idk.. is the aura villian supposed to shine and feel warm?

Then the mission starts and it keeps getting worst and worst. Mc scrambles to try and hit every goal points. Lol he's such a hard worker!!! Even the systems is like... I think my host's future is a sunflower...... Such pity.....

lazuuli likes this.
  5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( Why it have to have rape... Otherwise it sounds so good

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he's the villian.

Original story:
    Ml was drunk. Fl was drugged and accidentally went to ml's room. One night stand.

Fl fled. Later she just happened to faint infront of ml's car. Ml takes her to the hospital and finds out shes pregnant.

They marry. Happy ending.

After transmigration:
    Mc is the villian so he has to push the story so he drugged ml with a very strong aphrodisiac? Or something. Then he ran off and got the fl to go in but she left and mc got raped instead. (Then ml fell in love with mc) which made the mission even harder to complete.

Lol i thought it was pretty funny..... Lol mc kinda deserved it. The other times maybe not, but he's a villian so he was trying to do bad things but it just keeps back firing.

Lol even the fl, who he was trying to intimidate. Started to think of him as a stupid son or silly person.

Its also funny because in the beginning. They talked about how great mc was. How mc was able to accomplished all his missions, spotless. Lol then all of a sudden. With the new promotion, he can barely do his job. It's just funny watching him cry. "What do i do now?

Before ppl were studing him because of hus great accomplishments. Now mc is buying book and learning from others.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    lazuuli likes this.
  7. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a quick transmigration story (world hopping) or is it like “The Villain’s White Lotus Halo” where MC just stays in one world?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    World hopping.
    First arc : President's gloomy freind
    Second arc: mermaid.

After that i quit. It kinda becomes a splice of life. Its good and cute if your in that mood. Im looking for some action right now, but i saved it and i'll go back. There wasnt anything that i really hated.

lazuuli and sleepy_chelsy like this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Other transmigration novels i loved

How to Survive As a Villain
    To Be or Not To Be
    穿越成反派要如何活命

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-how-to-survive-as-a-villain.92099/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-survive-as-a-villain/

https://m.rzlib.net/b/94/94169/41444152.html

Novel transmigration

Description
    Xiao Yu’an was reincarnated into a novel. As a cut-sleeve teen emperor. Terrible, so sad. Because of this, Xiao Yu’an does his best to continue living. But! It’s fine if you guys want to fantasize about the male lead, but can you stop trying to climb into his bed? Yes he does treat the male lead well, but that’s only because he needs that main character halo!!

穿成重生男主前男友
    President and 7bf after ex
    http://m.danmei.la/info/19543/
    Dressed as a reborn male former ex-boyfriend

Transmigration into a novel
    HE
    1v1

Transmigration into a novel of an overbearing president and his 7bf. Mc transmigrates into a villian character. Original host forced the ml to be his bf, then dies horribly later. Later ml moves on and builds his own company, while finding 7 bf along the way.

After transmigration. Mc learns the truth about original host's death (very sad because his family really loved him). mc also learned what really happened to the President after the novel ended and the real relationships if the 7bf.

I really like this story. I was a bit irritated at some parts but over all it was an awesome read.

lazuuli likes this.
  10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    After marring the villian.

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3638249

System: Your book-reading mission is to save the villains.
    Pro painting: Yes, no problem, this is a routine.

Then... he was dressed in a wedding dress and was packaged for the villain.
    Pro painting:?

This villain also switches channels from time to time.

Helan: A Lin, marry me, are you not happy?
    Milk Lan: Lin brother, I... I am happy with you.
    Bai Lan: The beauty is you, the joy is you, this life is yours.

I am in the abyss and I am looking at the blue and white snow.
    Seeing a gentleman, Yun Hu is not happy?

The abstinence system is a gentleman's scum, and the darkness is a scum. The x-slot is a calm beauty
    . No matter which one, I am drunk.

1 attack because of lack of memory, the previous period showed two personality;
    2 the main subject 1v1, there is a knife with sugar to ensure HE!

Kinda like an ABO story.

At ch 50 and no rape.

Mc wakes up in his favorite novel. Original host haddreams of marring into royalty but was tossed into the mountains and later died. While the protagonists married the prince abd lived happily ever after or did they.

Not a revenge story.

A bit difficult to mtl but a good read.

lazuuli likes this.