LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think he has any other soul fragments to use. The only ones he stores are the demon kings ones so Edgar probably gonna go insane.

Paps likes this.
  2. RandomHordeLord

RandomHordeLord Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I started reading machine translations, I noticed that my sentences IRL were becoming slightly incoherent. I was telling my friend about a weird dream I had, when I noticed him looking at me funny. My brain is now suffering from a debuff from reading all that horrible MTL.

3. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like with many things, too much of something can have horrible consequences. Remember to only do MTL in small doses kids or else you'll end up like this poor soul.

CountryMage, ADABANA, imafire and 9 others like this.
  4. 10sWBlade

10sWBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Niltark’s heroic spirit Luke, who had been descended upon Edgar during the battle, had expired not long afterwards.

Luke’s final words had been instructions to use the fragments of his own soul to treat Edgar if possible.

He does have some fragments he can use.

5. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    knowing rod though he will probably still add some of the old demon kings soul

xshugox and tirirism like this.
  6. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Rod, he will add the demon king's soul by accident, and will not realise it until it's way too late to do anything about it.

imafire and tirirism like this.
  7. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Rod, he'll use the Demon King's soul to try and give Edgar something to help counter Van's Soul Devour but will end up putting in the DK's soul in it's entirety.

8. digital_cielo

digital_cielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He sealed it away though why would he unseal it?

9. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally can't add it accidentally when he's got locked away in what is basically a basement in his divine realm. Also, Roddy doesn't have the whole soul. Roddy has two fragments, Alda has two fragments, and an unknown Alda faction god who has been around since the war with Guduranis has the last. We don't know who has which fragments yet, but there are only five and they are Memory, Instinct, Power, Reason, and Emotion. Roddy talked about potentially using fragments, but that's not proof he has those ones, that was just him speculating what he could do with them. We know Roddy doesn't have the whole thing because of when Alda and Curatos and the gang thought Van had a soul fragment, cause how else was Van controlling the physical fragments without being encroached by them, Curatos was one of the people that didn't think it reasonably possible since Alda had soul fragments, Roddy had soul fragments, and what remained was being guarded by some of their strongest remaining allied gods from the DK war era so for Van to have even one would require attacking Alda, which they would know about, attacking Roddy which you would think he would say something if something as serious as DK soul fragments being stolen occurred, and they were able to easily confirm that the allied gods guarding a fragment were still doing so.

Paps likes this.
  10. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're talking about Rodcorte here.
    I beieve in him and in his stupidity.
    I believe that he is completly able to accidentally fuse Edward's soul with one of Gurudanis's soul parts despite all the security he has.

imafire likes this.
  11. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing it accidentally wouldn't be stupid though. Doing it on purpose while thinking it's his greatest idea ever in defeating Van would be stupid. It needs to actually be Roddy's fault, not just some blunder he didn't mean for to happen. Would be like trying to blame Roddy for Van having Darcia as a mother. Which is crazy talk and you should be able to see my point now.

imafire likes this.
  12. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right.
    I thank you for having enlightened me and showed me the right path.
    And I don't know why I'm writing like that right now.

13. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't Van have Darcia as a mother because Vida intervened

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Vida moved Van into her circle mid reincarnation which made him a dhampir

15. Victor-Stelin

Victor-Stelin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rodcorte has a nasty tendency to cut corners, odds are he'll use one of the "relatively safe" demon king soul fragments to repair Edgar's soul. The only problem is, I don't think any of them can be called "relatively safe" any more.

Remember the dream Vandalieu had where he and a few others were assembling his soul? While they were doing it, it struck me that the various fragments of his soul seemed to be entirely interchangeable. As in, it didn't particularly matter what part went where or what said part actually was. Consider that, at the end of the dream his soul was still in multiple pieces and the only noticeable symptom he had was that his mana was regenerating at an unusually slow rate. I think that, for all intents and purposes, his soul is like water, you can freeze it, boil it, divide it amongst several containers, but in the end, after it melts, cools down, or returns to the same container it is still, essentially water and as long as you still have all of the molecules, you won't lose any of the amount either.

Assuming that I am right about Vandalieu's soul, and assuming that Guduranis' soul is similar in nature (considering how similar their powers and abilities are, this isn't much of a stretch), then referring to the demon king's memory as the demon king's memory is incorrect because any piece of his soul could functionally morph into any other piece that it needed to. Therefore, implanting any part of Guduranis' soul would effectively revive Guduranis (probably in a weakened state).

Gin_Hindew, Nimitz and Broxigar like this.
  16. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing so drastic, it was discussed before that some NSFW material was present in the older posts and until it's all cleaned up this is what we have left. According to previous comments, they should eventually bring the older posts back minus the NSFW stuff.

17. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    You seem to have misread my post. I said it would be like 'trying to blame Roddy for Van having Darcia as a mother. Which is crazy talk' I did not say he should be blamed for it as Vida is the one who did it.

Paps likes this.
  18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, it was silly that there were more pages of posts than released chapters.:ROFLMAO:

19. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a good novel then. Discussion usually means the plot isn't clear just yet.

xshugox, anon and userunfriendly like this.
  20. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    European football is football. 11 players each side, a ball, two goals, a playing field with 100~110 meters by 64~75 meters.
    upload_2019-10-7_10-56-23.jpeg

USA football is Rugby v.2. You carry a ball that is an egg with your hands. So, it's not a ball and they almost don't use their feet and call it football.
    upload_2019-10-7_10-57-2.png
    Ops, that's a Rugby playing field.

This is an USA football playing field:
    upload_2019-10-7_10-58-14.jpeg

And they call football 'soccer'.
    upload_2019-10-7_10-58-45.jpeg