Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez can you plz send the invite link????

2. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ruve knows that jieun is his wife as empress on the first timeline and he knows that he killed tia?

Celebrianna likes this.
  3. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    You know with this in mind I'd love a spinoff where 1st timeline Ruve also gets sent back with Tia. Knowing how emotionally driven he is I'm pretty sure he'd mess things up immediately by coming off too strongly towards a Tia that's still terrified of him and possibly trying to off the Duke early. Would be interesting how canon would change from that considering Ruve trying the Allendis-Method would seem off-putting and insincere to Tia.

MianneChan, Sylphenne and Lovina like this.
  4. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find, can you send invite. I will be very grateful. Thank you

Eodez likes this.
  5. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Ruve is quite clever so he guessed about Jieun being 1st Ruve's empress, but about killing Tia... it's not clearly said. Tia and Ruve manage to talk about this on a night when Ruve sneaks out of his room and escapes his guards, and here is the scene :
    Tia : "I studied badly to be a woman suited to you but you just got further away. I was struggling alone in the social world, and I was loving you from afar, suffering, hoping for your cold heart to warm up to me. But suddenly Jieun appeared and took you away from me. All I had always done went to waste. And I spent all my days and nights working in her place." Tia stops to catch her breath.
    "You do not need to say more than this."
    Tia's toughts --> Even without mentionning the most sensitive parts, he already seems to have guessed what happened. For a while he seemed to struggle, then I heard him sigh.
    "Right. I see roughly. It was a bad ending."
    "I'm sorry, your majesty..."
    "No. I understand how it may have come to that. As a child I must have felt envy and jealousy for you. When I stopped by the border tour, I did a lot of thinking when I saw you lost. I'll be honest with you. I had heard about your learning fencing, but I only believed it when I saw it with my own eyes. I though it was only a ploy to draw attention to you. But seeing you that day, I realised I was wrong. Then I was curious. Why were you so afraid of me, and why did you want to break our marriage at all cost? Because I was upset at the psychological shock this caused me, I pushed you for the truth. Then I saw the letter Allendis Verita wrote to you. I thought it was absurd at first, then it angered me. No matter how much I disliked you, how could you look at me like this and think this of me? But as you were sitting in your bed, lifeless and lost, I was afraid to touch you again and hurt you. I remembered what I had forgotten : you were only thirteen. You were always acting like you had no emotions, but in fact your were extremely tender. That's why you had erased your mother's death from your memories. I was feeling sorry for hating you because of children things you couldn't even remember. You were just a child and I was so afraid I had hurt you. I was terrified."
    Ruve carries on "Until then, I considered myself close to Duke Jenna. My father, Verita and Ras were difficult somehow, but the Duke had always been friendly with me. If I hadn't gone to see you, I wouldn't have angered him. What if I had hated you and trusted what the Duke was always saying about you?"
    And before anyone complain about 2nd Ruve not knowing that 1st Ruve killed Tia for sure, I would like to highlight that Tia made 2nd Ruve suffer A LOT. She SERIOUSLY hurt him. Repeatedly. Just so that we're clear. Even Jieun agreed Tia had avenged them both. ^^

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  6. Ladyalexia

Ladyalexia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That will be interesting and scary at the same time. Also, I would want him to suffer too.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Lovina likes this.
  7. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm glad things turn out well for Tia, rive and even jien. But what about allendis and carlstein. What happens to them?

djan29 likes this.
  8. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please link discord

9. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez I think I love you(?)
    Do you have the discord invite? I can't find the discord ;;;;;;

MatchaGirl and Eodez like this.
  10. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I undestand there are some that don't like this novel for the final ship but I truly love the manga (because I can't find the novel yet) at first the story really sucks, like shit, but lather you come to understand the bariety and complexity of all personages, and the second life of de MC, because she have changed all of those that she afect change to, and that include the ML... I'm realy in love whit this one and can't whait for more!!!!

stumblmer, Eodez and Clars like this.
  11. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me either!!!!!

giseord likes this.
  12. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I think Allandis is a psycho...

13. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me if you do it!!!

14. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was said earlier in the discussion and maybe Eodez was the one to say it(or some else) but they said some things confirming his mental stability...

giseord likes this.
  15. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! Please!!! Yoooo I I I I$!!!! Pleaseeeee

16. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Shall we crown @Eodez as the savior of this thread?

Her spoilers make want to come back after I finish my mountain of paperwork.

17. Goofy Gander

Goofy Gander New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, totally agreed. @Eodez 's inputs help me cope with the weekly suspense of the next chapter. It is sad though that each chapter has very little content. I couldn't help myself and purchased the Korean novel, and am trying to read it with translation. It is possible to understand the context by looking at the pictures from the raw manhwa and the translation, but not a smooth process.
    @Eodez : Can you share the discord invite? I am not able to find the channel :( super excited to read the spoilers there!!

lan2001h, giseord and Eodez like this.
  18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO webtoons are likely to cut off and create more cliffhangers since they operate as a TV series. They suck you with the plot and the characters and gives you a stupid cliffhanger so you have a reason to be back to learn what happened. I kinda understand it since web novels and webtoon need the money and in places where they are licensed, they might have been like a pay per view i.e. pay coins or similar stuff to unlock the chapters. We're lucky that some translators are able to rip and translate so we can consume for FREE. Another reason why I am very lenient on releases. I will pay for the novel once stupid Kakao invites international accounts.

lan2001h and Eodez like this.
  19. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the novel, Tia and Ruve get married. Allen has been gone for a while to a faraway place. He sends Tia a present (a Queen form a chess set --> This will probably be drawn because we've seen Allen playing chess with Carsein in chapter 94) but doesn't come back. Carsein goes on a mission to the Lisa kingdom and he sends a friendly letter to Tia in the epilogue, revealing to the readers that Jieun is probably still alive and living in the Lisa kingdom. So they both end up alone at the end of the novel (volume 5).

In the collection of short stories, in volume 6 (which I haven't finished yet) we learn more about them after Tia's wedding. Allen comes back after 13 years and is still single. And Carsein is married and has a son who is the playmate of Tia and Ruve's daughter.
    Allen is losing his mind and thinking of strangling and kidnapping Tia, in pure Yandere mode. So he chooses to go away to heal. He comes back briefly when his borther dies, but doesn't meet with Tia. If the manhwa follows the novel, he should soon disappear from our screens.
    :blobsweat_2: :blob_blush::bloblove:

20. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww thank you so much for the spoiler @Eodez :aww:

It's really nice to know that Ruve in the first life is actually brainwashed, because contrary to most people, I actually support him as the ML instead of allen. Ruve is a bit awkward and cold in the early chapter of the second life, true, but I like his character development, albeit maybe just a glimpse of it was shown.
    It really show how he was a different person from the first life, and before I read your spoiler, I really wondered if something happened to him in the first life that made him so low like that. And I'm glad it was true. The Ruve in second life is so far from that, he was more honest with his feeling and still respect Tia's choice (becaming a knight and about their engagement and all).

This might be only my opinion, but I hope Tia don't get too hard on him, since even in the first life, it was really not all his fault. He was poisoned, and even Tia is very passive too about her feelings back then :notlikeblob:

Btw, does Tia know that Ruve in the past life became like that because of the poison from Duke Jenna?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.