Spoiler Godly Empress Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    So there is no fluffy scenes between MC & ML (thats not filled w his tsundereism) so far? Sadness

2. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it's a comedy. There's actually some kissing scenes in the last few chapters, but it's played for comedy, not romance.

stumblmer likes this.
  3. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened with her revenge against Zuo girl? That's the only thing I want to know... Reading your Spoilers, JLY is already in my shitlist! :blobhero: Pls author, Just give MC to the Beauty Master and give JLY a life lesson!!!

stumblmer and CuteReport like this.
  4. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s happened with SL in the future?

5. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go go Shifu...
    ❤️❤️❤️

6. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    SL and NL's relationship goes through some ups and downs. You can read spoilers about it starting with Dysry's summaries. Most of it is just the normal misunderstanding type of conflict. The really eye opening fight is around the 8000's. Now that was a painful fight based on a lack of trust.

Hope Misty Cloud can resolve their issue without selling their souls, or otherwise completely demoralizing themselves in the process. Need more Feng Wu.

stumblmer, Riley00 and Guang_bao21 like this.
  7. CuteReport

CuteReport Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've reached Chapter 1982 and so far the main "rival" of MC haven't made her appearance yet. This is too dragging. I swear the ML is a bastard so far. He's useless and rude with no romantic bone even a tiny bit in his bastard body. MC is fun but for ML, negative percent. I'm rooting for Beauty Master.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  8. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading around 200 or so because I got sick and tired of the author jerking Feng Wu around for almost literally every single thing she does, and having everyone make things so much harder for her than it needs to be and they get no repercussions from it. But 2k chapters in almost and she *still* hasn't even confronted/seen her "rival" again yet? Good lord that's....bad. And I agree-I'd rather she end up with the "beautiful master" than the prince

michoux, stumblmer and CuteReport like this.
  9. CuteReport

CuteReport Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I've slept for almost an hour listening to this novel and skipped almost a hundred of chapters and surprisingly it would seem that I haven't skipped a FEW chapters because of repetitive:
    (1) misunderstandings
    (2)trash talks
    (3)trash reasonings
    (4)poor judgement
    (5)delusion of grandeur of EVERY female that is not of MC's side.

There are MANY scenarios that are not significant. Why don't the author just get to the point. PATIENCE IS VIRTUE. If you have that, please continue.

Personally, this is hopeless. ML is the WORST among the novels I've read here.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  10. twotwo

twotwo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's really unlikable at this point of the story, but believe me, there are more out there who are worse than him. My wish as well is for the beautiful teacher to be the main rival and become the final ML. Just once, let there be a miracle and change the ML. At the very least, I want to take the route where she ends up with beautiful teacher instead.

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, it's obviously at this point of story that the ML is JLY. But fortunately, by the time ZQY appears, his character develops for the better and even his attitude towards the MC is perceptively better than before.
    At one point of time, he freely acknowledges in front of his close friends that MC is his fiancee, though he's still shy to do so out of his own friend circle and in front of MC.
    There was also a scene, where it's discovered that MC has Divine Phoenix Blood, which is far more superior than True Phoenix Blood. Fearing that ZQY and her family would once again go after her, right after the discovery, he rushes to the Zuo family and challenges the Old Patriarch Zuo, ZQY's grandfather and also the pillar of the family. Old Zuo persuades him to not meddle in such 'trivial matters between women'. ( such a hypocritical old man, considering that his own son actively participated in destroying MC's cultivation.) In any case, the ML boldly declares something along the lines, 'If for her I have to give up the world, then why not?' (well this is what I could summarize from the mtl.)
    Though it was sad that they were conversing in an array enchantment, so no one other than them knew what they talked about, but him acknowledging that MC was important to him was enough for me to continue the novel. I was getting agitated about how he's so proud to even accept his feelings, so I skipped some arcs and resumed reading from when ZQY appears.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    SourKandy, jeangie, stumblmer and 2 others like this.
  12. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ranking realm of Pill Refining Master? Can anyone state that in order?

13. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc have her revenge or not ?

14. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the first few hundred pages of the MTL. They sounded like they used the same system as DKC. Do they reuse the exact same terms? Or is it different later on?

Entry1 入门 Ru men
    Elementary level 初级 Chu ji
    Intermediate level 中级 Zhong ji
    Advanced level 高级 Gao ji
    Elite level 超级 Chao ji
    Master 大师 Da Shi
    Grand Master 宗师 Zhong Shi
    Emperor level 皇级 Huáng jí
    Divine level 神级 Shen ji

stumblmer likes this.
  15. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc got her revenge or not ? ? ?

16. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought that they rephrased it, since there was no Sage rank in DKC.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  17. Purple Iris

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet.
    The current arc deals with this Dong Sang Empire(mtl) and MC is focused on healing Boa. They go in the grasslands(mtl) which is basically a battlefield between the two countries and MC and ZQY participate in the war. I can see that it'll take more than a couple of hundred chapters or so to reach the revenge arc but there has been some vague hints that Zuo family or more particularly the Zuo family patriarch is a traitor and is siding with DongSang Empire (This is my assumption and I might be wrong.)
    But the brainless boy chaser ZQY, her head is so full of love that she is perhaps about to do something treacherous in order to harm the MC when the war is at a critical point and MC is the only Half Step God pharmacist and an Eight Rank Inscription writer.
    Gosh. It's one thing to be in love and another thing to be so obsessed with a guy that you practically put everyone in danger. Even though JLY was hateful in the beginning, I don't think with his pride he would rely on a woman to strengthen his power, so I suspect when he wasn't in love with MC, he didn't have any intention to marry ZQY either. Moreover, the Empress belongs to ZQY's maternal family, so unless he's stupid enough to give Zuo family chance to overthrow Jun Imperial family or suppress his reign, (MC or not) JLY would've never have married her even if she had this True Phoenix Blood or shit. Even though this novel focuses on cultivation, there are some political factors, so I couldn't understand why the Emperor was so optimistic about marrying ZQY to JLY at the beginning.
    Forgive my rants, but there is no lack of brainless woman such as ZQY, and even that Empress Dowager is hateful and stupid.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    stumblmer, MarkofWisdom and jeangie like this.
  18. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks ^^

19. capeSpirit

capeSpirit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the girl (the one ML wants to cure) and why?..

Tbh, I don't like the ML here, but I cant stay away from Feng Wu.. :blobowoevil::aww::aww:

20. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers