Spoiler TSUKI GA MICHIBIKU ISEKAI DOUCHUU

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by totagamer11, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she's being described as
    "She looks like a woman with Japanese face wearing traditional Japanese miko clothes (the white and red one) but something eerily off about her, her skin looks impossibly white for a human." --> though this is based on memory so maybe the exact explanation is a bit off. So this kind of mask is my first impression from her...

2. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like saying Hitler started a war, then a nazi lost his best friend and swore vengeance against the allies. Like, what even, lol? YOU STARTED THE WAR. YOU'VE DONE WAY WORSE SHIT TO THEM THAN THEY HAVE TO YOU. You're free to hate them, but retaliating by wanting to destroy the entire race? Its an irrational action. Its not necessarily something that isn't justifiable as an emotional vendetta, but given how much the author has tried to portray Hibiki's actions as an extremely intelligent and logical person, her reasons and justifications are all utter nonsense and it goes entirely against the character that author-san has tried to build for her. Nothing justifies her morals, nor her characterization or logic.

3. regan

regan Forever baby!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, hey calm down. It's one side hatred like what she say beside she even realise herself that she is blinded by hatred that she wanted to kill io(atleast) not all demon race, beside not all people can think logically when feelling come to play ex. lelouch, he wanted to find his mom killer and revenge it by destroying britania and protect his lil'sis, but he kick his mom&dad ass outta the c world and rebuild it world. Even though he is genius and think rational and logically sometime emotion take control of everything and you can't blame that

4. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Lelouch's case it was plenty justifiable. I hardly need to explain if you're familiar with it. However, in Hibiki's case, while i agree that the things you mentioned were acknowledged by her, its still not justifiable because all it is is a childish temper tantrum. She is one sidedly imposing her views on the world for instance, with such a ridiculous plan. Like, you wanna change people's religious beliefs? Their god is literally proven to exist! YOU'VE MET HER! A word or 2 from the goddess and I don't think the hyumans will bother listening to hibiki. Plus, unless she somehow magically becomes immortal she isn't going to be around long enough to even implement such a long term plan.

As for the Io thing, yes him, but its not JUST him. Her plan is literally "kill all combatants and enslave the rest, then they can work their way up and out of slavery over time". Sorry hun, but since it didn't sink in after this long maybe you need a reminder. You aren't in your own world, this is a different world with differing views. That world isn't as kind as the real world. Blacks had to go through a ton in our world too, but in a fantasy world with literal slave magic and such existing? And with how deeply rooted the racism and discrimination is thanks to their literal goddess denouncing them? Not to mention that despite the intense demi-human discrimination, demons are treated even worse by magnitudes to the point of hyumans not even referring to demons as demi-humans? Yeaaaaaaaa, demon race isn't gonna survive long enough for anyone to pull an MLK. Unlike Hibiki, lelouch actually thought his actions through and as seen in the epilogue it all clearly worked out. He went as far as sacrificing himself and dying for the greater good (debatable but thats a whole other thing). Hibiki on the other hand, doesn't even try to consider any part of her actions on a deep level. Shes just "kay, kill their top brass, enslave the rest. Its ok, no problemo, I'm sure they'll survive and thank me in the long run!"...

Honestly she is just a terrible character. Even tomoki is better. Yes, I said better. A kid with some social issues in the real world (too popular with women, not many guy friends) gets summoned to an alternate world, gets hero cheats and essentially free reign on whatever desires he wants granted? Built a harem and whatnot too, and pretty meager resistance towards manipulation from the princess. Yup, I can at least understand how that all works out. Hibiki on the other hand...

5. regan

regan Forever baby!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Childish temper tantrun? Pffttt.... She came to another world by god and ask to become hero and accept it because of her boredorm. She go there going on the flow on that world killing demon in war and then her friend sacrificing herself just to let her live.... most of soldier who got same experience will do that too beside, since when she thinking to create peace between race in that world?(even though she said enslave the minority to achive that) I bet it began after her friend dies and it influence her ways of thinking, her revenge and don't just kill her on the way..... her character might improve tho... and .....who knows what the author thinking

6. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Like how Shiaori forced the goddess to watch as she slaughters millions in kumo desu ga, nani ka?

kenar and Nefasdetestasti like this.
  7. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read kumo desu ga until there.. so I don't know, but!
    If that really happened.. then maybe like that?

8. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    I see then here's what I'm wondering, who would be the one who forces her to see her mistakes?
    I can't imagine Shiki or Makoto doing it...... So it's either Mio or Tomoe

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  9. Baron Carpi

Baron Carpi 『Wandering Artist』『Bacon』️⚜️

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomoe should use her mist illusion powers for that and invade Hibiki's memories showing her the error of her ways or something?

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  10. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it could either be chiya XD

Oh, that's true too.

11. Faylord

Faylord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will be the war between demons and humans will they lose or win and will makoto join the war spoiler pls

12. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno...its raw isnt that far, i think

Faylord likes this.
  13. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    author just stopped updating new chapter about story and only updating side-stories..

14. NieLu

NieLu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has harem ?? Yes or no??

15. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    yes and no

NieLu likes this.
  16. NieLu

NieLu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm... thanks for replying

17. Pak-FA

Pak-FA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this series dropped ? Are there any future plans?
    Its been a while since any updates.

18. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about the WN since the author haven't updated for a while, though the LN is still on going.