Spoiler Oh No, Major General is Bent [Interstellar] (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's just my thoughts on the matter, not really a theory xD. It's the reason I tend to rage when end up finding 'irretrievable memory wipe' in novels. Especially if it was done in purpose to 'start over' by someone.

Raizendeville likes this.
  2. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    wiping out one's memory to justify one's desire to wipe off past grievances and mistakes is really stepping on my tail, though it's for starting over... it's still really... argghhh!!..

ok, let's find our happy place again.. stress away~~

Lady Lullaby and Kailyria20 like this.
  3. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. SileNeshoba

SileNeshoba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is said to have lived as a child and is definitely a clone. Also, his pinyin is giving "Luo er" based on translation from Yabla.

@ ch81 of mtl

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  7. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was genetically cultivated from the 1st emperor's gene...
    But I want to know if the 1st emperor have descendants? Or were they also genetically cultivated?

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  8. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um.. I've read this a long time ago so I can only give a gist of what happened..
    Not in any order as I've forgotten stuff
    Extra1:
    • amnesiac ML (aftereffects of the cure in the last chapter, stress from being young to instantly growing up even though it was only in the brain), MC asked the others to conceal his identity as MC uses the identity of a subordinate. MC wants to try courting ML (MC kind of regrets this later because of how difficult to accomplish this was)
    • ML wasn't too convinced on MC being his subordinate since MC was too clumsy and wasn't much of a soldier
    • ML was turned on by MC when MC tripped and fell on ML, then ML was all 'since I'm like this you have to take responsibility' ML still reacts to MC even without memories
    • ML memories return after MC does something
    Extra2:
    • starts from another POV not MC or ML: a young girl
    • the girl talks about how strange her parents are acting and claims that they aren't her parents but are 'aliens' instead
    • she's saved by MC when her 'parents' realize that she knows something and tried to harm her
    • MC discovers the 'masterminds' secret hideout, ML comes looking for him after he stayed out for too long
    • the mastermind was a living brain, like a literal brain (it wants something from MC but I forgot what it was)
    • the brain had powers to control the network but was beaten by ML through cutting the network supply
    • The girl proclaim MC as her knight in shining armor after he saves her parents and the others, she then swears that she'll marry him after reaching the country's marriageable age, which ML rectifies and makes it higher...
    Will search and read the others again... I'll fix some inconsistencies after reading the extras again..

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  10. rhienz03

rhienz03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am reading and I'm at the part where they are at the Sinner's Paradise planet. Can anyone spoil what happened to the "Tran"? I'm not sure what's putting me off but I want to know what happens and what this guy's role is to know if I should continue reading.