Got into accident

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Havisu, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Few hours ago my friend and i went out to eat and on the way going back to home, we had an accident with a car, while i am riding motorcycle.

I will just skip the details of how it happened, but the one who was hurt are only me, and the damaged vehicle was only mine. The one at fault was the car driver which is an auntie with her 3 big children.

I had minor injury on my right elbow, but my elbow still hurt after few hours and the bleeding didnt stop til now.

Let's skip all these stuff, the main point i want to tell you guys are,

DON'T BE A FCKING A**HOLE ON THE ROAD.

When we fall really hard, none of her children (which looks like high schooler) and that auntie went of the car to ask us if we're okay, or even try to confirm our safety first. You guys know what she did first? Check out her car whether it was damaged or not, and then she tried to just run away from us.

Much rude. Her children just look at us without interest, and that auntie even tried to drive away and get over with us.

Compensation? She said it was our fault, she said she's not in the wrong.

There's few eyewitnesses who confirmed that the auntie was the wrong one, and should compensate us, at least our small medical treatment, but nein, that b*tch just ran away. In 3 hours from now i'm going to go to police station to lodge a hit-and-run case. We got proof after all. If this went into court we still got eyewitnesses.

Guys, if you ever did something wrong, or maybe even if you think you're right but the other person still blame you, sometimes all they want just some words of sincere apologies, thats all, no money, no compensation. Just don't be a dic* or b*tch. Show some concerns.

If this things happened to you or your family, won't you get angry? I means, imagine one of your beloved family member got into an accident and the guy who hit them didn't even show any concerns to it, what would you feels?

And what worst, she did that in front of her childrens. Way to go for being a bad role model to her children.

mir, Razort, Blitz and 13 others like this.
  2. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    I crashed a motorcyle in a rice fields once. The dog was faulted even though the owner was an idiot for it.
    I recommend safety gear. Please have that. Be calm. Call 911. Then voala. Let the law mediate

3. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a police for reason~

4. lastin

lastin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why you should install a dash cam.

5. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should call police immediately right at place of accident.

6. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there anyone who whip out his/her smartphone to take video?

That's why always prepare animal print equipments on hand
    [​IMG]

7. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I recall my last crash... I was indicating and turning slowly into the shops when a flat bed truck rammed into my rear, pushing my car over the curb, over a sign and into a tree. I didn't have to call the police because they heard the smash from the station, three blocks down. The ambulance was a good hour and a half away and the only medical centre in town was closed. I was 300km from home in a town with no way to get back home, and a flight to Japan leaving the day after next.

Yes, that was a fun day

mir and Havisu like this.
  8. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just encountered a wild Karen.
    Fs in the chat bois

9. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    There was an accident with me and my bro after riding a bus home. The driver took a quick drift to the side due to a speeding motorcycle that tried to pass by a truck. It ended the bus turning sideways and me hesitating to eat eggs after what happened.

Also, whenever i would walk down on a street, i would wait 10 seconds for any vehicles passing by before crossing. It took me 10 tries to know when will i pass down the street. Truck-kun has been pretty relentless on trying to send me to another world that it took me 2 hits just to send me to my near death state....'near death'....i don't even know i even survive on the first hit than knowing how i even survived at all...

10. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people are just like that :cautious:, you can't help it :blobsweat_2:

11. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:
    I went with my family to a shopping centre
    we parked the car in the car park and went for dinner
    we came back to see 2 people loitering at the car next to ours
    when we got close, they immediately left

then we saw a bottle of opened milk on top of the car.:blobhero:

point is, people(even adults, especially adults), are assholes:blobpensive:

UnGrave likes this.
  12. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Just embrace the Truck-kun man. He means well.

VesperNyan likes this.
  13. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was once when I got hit and run, to the point that my rib have several crack, but maybe because I was angry I ran with all my might and throw my sandal toward the one who hit me, until he fall then I fucking beat the shit out of him.
    After I was brought into police station did I fell the pain, it was so fucking hurt.

14. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Inatall cam on helmet. Motorcycles are prone to accidents. No matter how careful you are, there will always be idiots on the road. I myself had an accident quite similar with that but good thing i got out with a couple of bruises and nothing broken. Though my bike's headlight got smashed.

rhianirory likes this.
  15. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    How about you embrace truck-kun yourself? It seems you never experience being hit 'multiple' times. If i didn't have a shtty memory, i'll never be able to recover even walking on a street after my experiences with a 'bukakke' party of trucks.

16. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason question if he is bland and has no personality Japanese kid. Then, you will be reincarnated into a fantasy world with a harem of girls who like you for no explicit reason, then given a cheat that allows you to get super op for some reason even though it would screw up the rules of that world. Result may vary if you are not a horny sexually repressed Japanese teen so I wouldnt place my bet on it.

17. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    If she didn't focus on the actual event, there's a chance she didn't see it.
    Alternatively, she might think that since you seem fine, there's nothing special about it.
    Alternatively again, her background might mean they either don't care about that, or she's assured that even if you do something, it wouldn't matter to her.

Also, you described them as 'big children' are we talking before teen, teens or old teens?
    First group might be curious, second group might be interested and the third group probably might just not care.

18. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying you're wrong for being angry or disappointed, but you do know humans like her exist, yes? I mean, common sense in this current era to be at least socially respectful in a certain distance, but when it comes to a certain population of humans on this planet. Such decency or human kindness... does not exist or you're not worth their time. Not hating or berating you, just saying that you telling us to understand your situation is understandable, but please don't say show some concerns, because a very particular amount within the humans I've stated that are like that to you, that woman, may seek to harm you just by the words you've spoken. They're worse than me, because they hunger for flesh out of blood, not promiscuity. They seek to violate all meaning in life with their fangs and claws. Careful with them wolves in sheep's clothing.

This is not a warning, okay, it's kinda of a warning, but for a good reason which is your safety. Understandable why how you're reacting like this, but please don't force people to be good or a decent human being. The world (humanity) would be stale, if every human were kind enough to be at least thoughtful or empathetic. That said, I hope you win your case against her, because it could have been worse. Your personal justice shall prevail! I, the Unenlightened have spoken.

19. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I have. 7 times to be exact. One of them landed me in 1 month long coma.

20. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: Sorry to hear that you went through that

mir and Havisu like this.