Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to me like they couple do not have self control of their actions. In the little glimpses, we catch in the worlds where MC has died, neither of the two is really ever that happy.

I do think that the final chapter should've been more. The resolution paled in comparison to the pain the MC had to constantly go through. There should've been more.... it felt incomplete to end in the way it did. With all the raw trauma the MC accumulated there should've been some kind of moment where it felt like it began to heal.

2. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In NU, the 7 arcs have been said to have completed, however, the LN volume is till indicated as ongoing. I have no idea what it means and if the story will still continue or not. But I sincerely hope that the author shows some kind of bad fate for that couple, else, the whole base of the story will not seem significant as the author has repeatedly shown them as the source of her ruin.

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone said there already suffering what do you want? Them to be drawn and quartered to? Or stoned to death to death they do in some countries for adultery

I'd rather not see any of there ugly faces and let the side stories focus on illya. Edgy revenge ruins a story

4. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what I personally wanted as a reader is a moment where Ilya stands on her feet and essentially denounces it all with finesse. She doesn't have to go to their face and confront them but it would be cool to see her leave without all her baggage. Chapter 54 feels so unresolved to me. Ilya had so much emotional trauma and none of it seems like it was ever resolved. It just felt so lackluster…

I don't know, this is just what I think about the ending.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I would want for Soleil is:
    To know what happened to Ilya in every cycle of life and he and his lover were the prime causes for it. This happened to him once in dream but this time I want him to remember it, all her sacrifices and sufferings and how it still did not make her heart dark and twisted. Then he has to fall in love with her. After that he should be the one going one cycle after the other and see Ilya fall for Crow and their happy life and for himself to suffer emotionally.

For Silvia:
    To not know the suffering of Ilya but to see Soleil fall for Ilya in every life and to not be able to change it. She has to drown in jealousy and have a dark twisted heart and Soleil should see what kind of person he chose to leave Ilya.

Ilya does not have to dirty her hand to get any petty revenge. And physical pain is nothing in comparison to the mental and emotional pain which this couple should be suffering. I might be a sadist for wanting such end to them but the ‘no pain for the couple’ end did not satisfy me at all.

Archeia, By.Eve, Unicorn101 and 15 others like this.
  6. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahah I don't think you're a sadist. They hurt Ilya over and over and it would be so satisfying to see them get their fill. Of course it wasn't always the same version of them causing pain but what they did was still awful nevertheless. The chapters on Soelil did have me thinking about one thing though, maybe the two are trapped in their own personal Hell too.

For Soelil:
    I think he is living in a nightmare . You can tell he's starting gain conciousness but is unable to get out of auto-mode. I think being forced to forced make decisions he doesn't want over and over until the situation has gotten so out of hand that even if he regains control of his body it would be of no use...

For Silvia:
    We don't really see POV but if she was in automode I think it would be torture for her to realize that Soelil really only loves Ilya. They act all love-dovey but on the inside she knows that the man don't love her and theyre just dolls controlled by an invisible puppeteer. She would have to suffer the heart break of knowing his love is nothing more than just a show... or maybe just trapped in a eternity of questioning his love.

Honestly I feel like being set in auto-mode is quite cruel... they are forced to act in a way that is against what they want and having no control. Free will is so important and the ability to make our own decisions is detrimental to our way of life.
    I wonder if they were concious what would be worse? Constantly defying fate but end up in the cursed outcome VS. Not having the ability to control your action and constantly watch someone you die because of it.
    Anyways whatever happens I hope the author gives us a chapter or two about these two awful people... and maybe one about the mother too. I really want to see karma get their ass.

mimic, Th.ay and emersy like this.
  7. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. But did the author give any explanation about why the loop happened again and again? Else, without even explaining how did she end the novel when the main base of her story is still unexplained? Maybe something might be revealed in the continuing LN version ( I don’t understand the LN and WN things tho).

8. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A couple of things that might help make things clearer:

1) The WN is ongoing. Bear in mind that anyone can edit a novel page on NU and sometimes mistake are made. Presumably someone must have thought the WN was complete and marked it as such (I've changed it to ongoing, incidentally). On the Syosetsu page, however, the story is clearly marked as 連載 (ongoing), and not as 完結済 (complete). Whether that means there's a whole new arc to go, or just a few side stories, or anything in-between, only the author knows.

2) This isn't always the case but, for this series, the WN and LN are pretty much the same except that the LN has a couple of new side stories. IIRC, the second LN ended at the point when Ilya faints and hears a strange voice at her mother's funeral. Presumably, the third volume will be published at some point, but if it follows the same pattern as the other two, it will be pretty much the same as the WN.

3) Story-wise, it's been established that what's involved aren't time loops but parallel worlds. But you're right that we still don't know why Ilya has memories of other versions of herself in different worlds.

Hope that helps :)

Fringed Goose, By.Eve, Th.ay and 5 others like this.
  9. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clearing up things. Else this “ending” as I had supposed was really bugging me.

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    After getting this far, i think the author has big depression. Like as if they had suffered abuse, but finally managed to get away. In real life bullies and cheaters rarely get real retribution. Often the victims can only try to swallow the sorrow and move on, or either succumb (don't lose hope, there are also times when there is retribution).
    Or the author is just a sadist/masochist and loves making their main character suffer.

11. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-Sama has started writing a new novel. I think we won't have any more Ilya and Crow.

12. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, new series doesn't mean the author stop updating this story. The tag on this story is still incomplete after all. And last year, the author also started a new story while updating Ilya's story too. Yes, the update on this story might get delayed again, but if the tag is still not completed, then we can still hope the author will upload more chapters.
    Because the story itself still has plot hole. Well the biggest one is, why Ilya move to alternate universes every time she dies? I do hope the explanation won't be something as simple as, destiny, or God's will for this one.

Second, what will Ilya and Crow do from now on? Ilya might be came back to life, but really, what happened to her? Is she still a normal human? or is she an unknown being like crow now? If she's still human, that means she will still grow up and eventually die someday, leaving crow again. But if she somehow possess the same power as crow now, how did she get it? The same question can be asked to Crow though, he iirc, lost most of his power while searching for Ilya by jumping through dimension. Does it mean his life is now not immortal anymore and actually on the verge of vanishing? But I don't mind if the author just end Ilya and Crow story in that chapter though, cause I don't wish to see them suffer anymore :blobcry:

Third, well, this one might've been long forgotten, but I'll just mention it here. What exactly Crow's father intention is? What did he want to achieve with that magic and Crow? I can't remember if this is explained anywhere:hmm: But please do correct me if I'm missing something.

Fourth, the doctor/ghost whatever Crow's encounter after hundred of years not meeting him. How? Why? Who exactly is he?

And yes, I do want more to see how Soleil, Sylvia, AND HER DAMN STONEHEADED PARENTS reactions when they found out Ilya's death and not to mention not finding her body (well, she came back to live, and I do think once soleil and others are back, Al might want to retrieve her body?) :blobowoevil_horns:

Th.ay, HesheFell, neotheo82 and 5 others like this.
  13. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name of the story???

14. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inochi No Sentaku / Life choice

Summary:
    I decided to live as a battle sorcerer just so that I wouldn't be troubled with food concerns. There is no clear purpose and nothing to protect. I'm just alive, but I'm still desperate. Because life is all about living. This is her and her surroundings' ---- life choice.

Link : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3716fu/

bochucha, Nanashy and Clars like this.
  15. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx^^

Nocta likes this.
  16. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you on all points! It's just that, there are only 4 out of 6 that are marked as completed, and the ongoing one haven't been updates since 2015, 2016, 2018... it's just so depressing all this never-ending stories. I'd rather think Ilya and Crow reached their ending, though I would love to have answers.

Th.ay and Irie like this.
  17. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow just checked the author's page, (I think you meant 4 out of 15 :blobastonished:) I wonder if the author writes new stories to get out of writer's block but just ends up in a loop every time they start a new one...

18. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize the last chapter?

19. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIya resurrected because she heard crow voice and said she will never leave him again...the end

yourmomtenkeyy, Th.ay, Shieri and 2 others like this.
  20. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was too lazy to summarize, but you got the main point indeed!

yourmomtenkeyy and veilan91 like this.