Recommendations Non-innocent heroine quick transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EnaLikesThis, Oct 9, 2019.

1. EnaLikesThis

EnaLikesThis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Female protagonist in a quick transmigration novel but she doesn’t just go into it an acts like she’s the person (I’m talking about Quick Transmigration: rescuing supporting male lead plan, the hell it’s likee she has a wish but all of a sudden she acts like she’s the person but then the male lead comes in, likes her from first sight, and courts her which is totally different from the original story, and its not following the story line). I just want a very good one that I haven’t read before.

2. heartentice

heartentice The One That Entice The Soul

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not even sure what to suggest,pardon me as i cannot understand the question (may need a little bit of fullstop in the question phrase), may someone please clarify. Female protagonist novel for me usually divided into 2, one when the female lead acts her revenge, the other one when she become the Mary Sue of the male lead, whichever you prefer.

3. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
  4. AshariRb

AshariRb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a hard time understanding what do you mean, but here's my recommendations.

Coming of The Villain... has the same author as side character Transmigration if i'm not mistaken.

5. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean "world hopper that doesn't act in character"
    if you mean "not two faced actor who only act when the target's around"... I don't know, they usually either stay in character or don't.