LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what species grid would contract with next. Vampire? Elf? Dark elf? Dwarf? Giant? Shit is it possible for him to contract with world tree?

Also crazy Agnus is the best Agnus. Go burn the world in your rage bby.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo I remember reading about how asmophel supposedly became a legendary soldier. When was that? I can't find it

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was probably speculation in this forum.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  5. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no it happened in the book. During the ark where Grid was fighting the kingdom, before he gained his own country and was simply ruler of Reinhard or whatever it's called (city in the desert) asmophel went the the name private ars. Grid never acknowledged his acholmplishments during the war became of his number 2 ability to grow the NPC further.

During that time there was a [message] that said a legendary soldier was being born or something and Grid was like shit, Piaro is a farmer and now asmophel is becoming a legendary soldier. I'm trying to find the specifics of the message. Cuz it works for his transcendent skin and I could see him eventually surpassing Piaro as a soldier (combat class like Mercedes but specialized in training others) and it would make him a unique legend, because other legends are set.

Knight is the best knight, farmer raises plants (maybe animals be we got tamers so idk) blacksmith/tailer/miner godly skill in that field, sword/bow/spear saint is pinnacle of that weapon, but a legendary soldier can become a commander, and then a general. Maybe even a warlord. ( he could become a trainer, but his initial goal was to go from the bottom ranks to the top to be a better leader and role model and make better judgment during war) He was the most interesting legend by far in that case, aside from Grid who might become a descendent of a bunch of people.

Like if he's both Pagma's and Brahams descendent he will be mythical level OP. And he has potential to be Madara's decendent, it didn't deny him, the sheath simply liked Oasis and stuck with him but it was only a piece of Madera's ego and they said there were many. Also there could technically be more than one descendent. Or he could inherit more tanking abilities from Madera should they assimilate. A multi descendent is an incredible idea, and Kragaul being a multi saint is also something special

Maybe they edited it out. I've reread someone chapter just to see how they hold up. Still amazing but things do change, like one the first National competition Grid made a big entrance by saving yura and using wave the kill the tankers, it was changed to transcendent link.

And how they changed how Grid beat Kraguel because he didn't have Khans last armor yet.

Sorry for the rant, it's been on my mind. Its a really good novel, with a real sense of infinite possibility and I love it

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably said he that he had the potential to be a legend or something. He's obviously not a legend now.

7. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably mean the parts where players were treating him as a 'legend', like Piaro b4 legend, not an actual Mercedes legend.

I mean, it's extremely rare see a 'soldier' who could defeat someone several ranks higher.

8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhhhhh a soldier who can beat someone several ranks higher than him. Like Ian from Taming Master. That works perfectly for his number 2 skill

9. archyp

archyp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

10. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what other Transcendents, Legends and dare I say Myths will appear in the Tower?
    The only legend I can think of at the moment is Rachel's ancestor, the Legendary Spearman who helped found the Empire.

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If Muller is the strongest and most famous legend of all time and he's younger than them then how would any of these people outlive him? So either he's definitely alive, they have some means of keeping themselves alive, or he somehow died on purpose.

12. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tired of living maybe
    Muller dont keep his legend(dont update his feat)
    Legend life of feat (coffin pope explain it)
    while
    Transendence keep living by keep learning(coffin pope also explain it)

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    It would seem that some mooks in the past will not return... like a certain Veradin...

So Muller actually joined the tower and is still alive...

The work is inching towards xianxia with all the deities and immortals...

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shite, a love story between Grid and Braham is now officially written in the book of Epics, FUJOSHI & FUDASHI SCREAM!!!!!!

15. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    The second coming of Best Bro Braham has arrived!

Best part of the chapter? Braham fighting against the system
    System: You can learn basic magic book now
    Braham: No
    System: You can learn basic magic book now
    Braham: Cut it out
    System: You can't learn basic magic book

0000000 likes this.
  16. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he is the teacher but I can't help thinking about the intensity of the bromance (which at this point is already taking a path without return to the purest romance) of this scene and how uncomfortable it must be for Mercedez when he hears his king Speak only with words that he hasn't said to her or Irene.

Grid’s heart was full of excitement as he felt the fully restored soul of Braham.
    "What is a house? Let’s build a castle. The largest castle in the world.”
    [He was a lost person who could only watch the death of a blacksmith he loved.]
    -...I’m looking forward to it.
    [’He’ was a victim of fate piercing his heart with the dagger of a trusted blacksmith.]
    “I.”
    -I.
    [His steel soul was tempered by the loss of a relationship.]
    “I’m not going to betray your expectations.
    [The soul of ‘he’ who had been betrayed and work down by fate was strengthened.]
    -I believe in you.
    [He couldn’t stand alone and craved for him.]
    -I believe in you as much as you do in me.

LONG LIFE TO THE OLD HAREM.

0000000, iBakax3 and viprei like this.
  17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read those lines they sounded like wedding vows.

Eddy andres, iBakax3 and 0000000 like this.
  18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the wedding vows between Grid and Irene isn't this grand. The fact that this is written into the book of Epics means everyone can read it (?) and it is forever even if Grid dies off (in game and IRL) and forever until Satisfy gets shutdown/ deleted, which might not come seeing how the author's sequel involving Satisfy getting thrown into the real world, meaning the aliens/ otherworlders/ anyone not from Earth can read it.

Eddy andres likes this.
  19. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a sequel?

20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Planned by the author, but with this series dragging on towards the xianxia route, I believe the sequel might be dead.