Spoiler Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    The cousin is still alive. The part where I stopped, that is. MC wanted to take back her spirit roots but the other Jiang family members where adamant in protecting the white lotus cousin. The MC at this time is pretending to be part of the Jiang family.

To be honest, the story has become so convoluted that it's like a smorgasbord. Like, she goes to this place because she needs to save someone but she encounters problems upon problems upon problems (yep you didn't read that wrong) that the original reason for going there has become blurry. And this happens over and over. Like a loop. So much different than the other novels that the author had written.

michoux, stumblmer, Elliana and 2 others like this.
  2. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What Happened to the adopted sister the one that MC ex-fiance got engaged to

Elliana likes this.
  3. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

4. Meloncauli

Meloncauli 『Melon Cauli』『If you prick us, do we not bleed?』

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad @Leilacus

If you've read Ye Bei's other works, do you know how it compares?

5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's entirely up to taste. To me, it ranks in the mid. The romance isn't really to my taste - not that it's bad, just very slow. I like to have more frequent interactions between ML and MC. As for the plot and the action, it doesn't make me want to stay up all night. I think I would've liked it better if I hadn't already read a bunch of other novels to compare it to. By itself, it's a pretty decent novel worth reading.

michoux, stumblmer, Elliana and 2 others like this.
  6. Meloncauli

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think most of her romance is on the slow side. Thanks for the response.

7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn...compared to her other works that I've read, this novel isn't as straight forward as the others. Then again, I agree with @ludagad that it depends on a person's taste. I like to also have the ML and FL to have more interactions with each other. Though this is also the same with her other novels but this novel in particular is a bit on the worse side when it comes to ML-FL interaction time. ML is far too non-existent. Another point which made me stop is the plot. Author makes up so much plot holes and inconsistencies over and over that it became annoying to me. Example, the MC wants power so she can protect her family. At first, this plot is very well written. Then again, something comes up that will eventually "cover up" that reason or let's say, make the MC segway from the original reason for seeking power. Like having a main quest that has too many side quests. It happens over and over. And once you thought that the main quest is done to move on to another main quest, something happens that will make all her efforts, void.

Though it's not really too bad a novel but author has a far more better novel, imo. Plotwise, I mean. I got used to her other novels so this one comes as a bit of a disappointment for me. But that's just me. I might pick this up again if I get bored or something.

8. Meloncauli

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the response!

9. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know the MC's real family yet

10. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anarchy consort has the same ML situation like this as well. Anyway i really love both novel. I recommend this novel!

11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    At the very least, Anarchic Consort does not have too much convulated plots.

12. Carolina Smith

Carolina Smith New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is amazing! Thank :3

13. missingFox

missingFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapters now, seems like we’re finally 1/4th through the whole story. The next arc seems to be about MC finally becoming the demon she should be? Or maybe not yet. But I know for sure that ML traded his life for MC. Now ML is dead and we’re waiting for his reincarnation. According to what I’ve gathered through reading, it seems like MC and ML are villains and soon to be cannon fodders for the Son of Heaven. I think that the son of heaven is a Marty Stu character, meaning that he’s the ideal fictional character. He’s got luck 100% and the heaven favors him. According to ML, he’ll use MC as an ally because she can help him overcome his trials. Once MC helps the son of heaven, he’ll betray MC later on. And ML traded his life to hopefully stop that fate. He traded his life for a 1% chance of MC not Dying. We do not know the son of heaven yet.

I’m guessing that the chapters will get more romantic when MC meets ML’s next reincarnation which is probably in the late chapters of 3000’s.

Also, if you’re wondering how strong MC is, all I can say is that she’s not very strong yet. She’s still at the point of where she’s waiting for death when someone stronger is face to face with her. She won’t fight back....
    MC’s current goal for now is - find out how the heart of heaven got into her body, find her mother’s origins, control the god power in her body, find ways to suppress the heart of heaven in her body, and get back to the first domain.

I stopped at chapters 2516 because I’m waiting for the author to update more chapters within 3months. Due to eye injuries, she can’t update everyday now. If you’re planning to read again, just wanted to let you know that chapters 1550-2200 might be boring and felt very fast paced and full of plot holes. I felt like the author rushed through those arcs due to eye injury and demands from readers to update as fast as possible. PS: the step-sister died in the late 1980’s chapters. The way she died might felt unsatisfied for some of you guys, but for me I could understand the MC’s decision.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  14. missingFox

Reading List:
    Link
    More information—- MC and ML kissed already at the middle chapters of 900? Or maybe late 900 chapters. It’s only a small peck though. And MC has developed some feelings for ML- Ling Yan. She got secretly bitter and felt uncomfortable when she learned that ML had a fiancé. The fiancé is someone who was jealous of MC’s beautiful looks in MC’s past life. According to MC, in her past life, the fiancé got closed to MC due to her being better looking. The fiancé then betrayed MC. ML doesn’t like the fiancé too. The fiancé didn’t have a good ending. I forgot what chapters their encounters were in, but I guess perhaps early chapters of 1300? Or 1200.

neotheo82, stumblmer and Elliana like this.
  15. missingFox

Reading List:
    Link
    Something about the ML
    ML did show up at the beginning of the book. He’s the emperor guy. In order to escape his fate, he cheated the heaven by splitting himself into 2. The emperor guy is his real body. Ling Yan is where his consciousness lies. In conclusion, they’re the same person.
    There’s not much information on ML’s true identity yet. All I remember is that ML is able to use the wheel of fortune, ( I think it’s called the wheel of fortune, or the wheel of fate. MC spun the wheel in the beginning of the chapters to see how strong she is. Idk if they’re the same wheel) ML once owned the heart of heaven, he’s possibly from the 4th or 5th domain, he’s ancient..... by ancient I mean he’s old. Possibly in his thousands. And I think he knew MC before she had her 1st and 2nd life. When MC and ML kissed, MC felt so familiar with it, but she can’t grasp what it was. Also in the 1st chapter, I assumed that the guy who helped MC rebirth was ML. ML said that he was still too late after seeing MC’s corpse.

16. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Menicus" lol it is crescent (moon) between her eyebrows
    Google translate sometime... o_O:facepalm:

Jiminsbluemold and stumblmer like this.
  17. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...its like the story had several authors along the way. Its so haphazard actually...the focus of the story has totally got thrown out of the window....

michoux, stumblmer and Leilacus like this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. I still have not picked this again. I'm pretty happy with reading other novels atm that has wonderfully crafted plots, at the same time, funny.

winterkaguya likes this.
  19. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! On webnovel, its still at the part where she's encountering some holy powerful pagoda...if I mtl from raw, my brain will probably bleed! But reading the spoilers does give me some level of comfort....

Pristine Xia likes this.
  20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed this actually. I think I was pretty far but I got fed up with the loop of how the plot just keeps repeating itself.

winterkaguya likes this.