Discussion Thoughts on Blizzard lapping up the jizz from their chinese overlords?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the biggest weakness of Capitalism, well if the chinese keeps pressuring them, then it's just a matter of time before the Divided west become united.

Anyway, this is just a tip of the iceberg since I still have a problem on my own country which is already bowing to China, so I have to prepare myself if instability comes into play.

2. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Platform he has? No he used other people’s platform. He could have streamed solo or gone to a newspaper.

And yes China sucks and so does blizzard but he hijacked it precisely because Blizzard had spent decades building audiences and he wanted to use that.

Again, if he had said something like “sex with babies is cool” would you still support him hijacking. So many deciding the ends justify the means.

AliceShiki and otaku31 like this.
  3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I support that? Are you serious? The content of what he said matters the most. Why would I support such statement?

Lewisking50 and Sabruness like this.
  4. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are arguing the ends justify the means, because you agree with his message he is justified in hijacking someone else’s platform?

So say you support Warren, you’d be fine with her campaign, without asking, taking over your home an running a campaign office out of it?

AliceShiki, Ai chan and otaku31 like this.
  5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No politics on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.