Spoiler The face-faked Prince and the heartbreaker princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Ji Xiaotiao, an ordinary girl, was forced to run for a whole block by a handsome stranger, her life ceased to be ordinary.

Her IQ was 179.99, but she was called a moron. She just wanted to live a regular life, but now it was full of drama. It was one thing to be treated like a maid, but to dress like a guy and audition as his assistant at his private high school? Well, she was so tough now she could deal with whatever happened when it happened.

Xu Moqi didn’t care about Ji Xiaotiao’s internal dialogue as he said, “One final thing you have to remember. Even if you forget who you are, don’t forget about this! Sakura and Maple Leaf are not far apart. We’ll meet again, but pretend you don’t know me!”

Xiaotiao rolled her eyes. Didn’t he just say to pretend to be his maid when they met again? Now they had to pretend they didn’t know each other? You think everyone wants to know you? I wish I could ignore you! Sound promising spoiler please here the links : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-fake-faced-prince-and-the-heartbreaker-princess/

Venice1 and Clars like this.
  2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Lovina likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, I already hate tsunderes, but male tsunderes are the worst. And a master-servant tag where the girl is the servant, ehh. Read too many of those that now I'm sick of the dynamic. Girls are already in a weaker position, so there's nothing intriguing about a master-servant relationship. I thought the jerk ML was popular ~10 years ago and the fad was gone. Apparently not. Wait, when was this novel written? 2011... You can tell it's aged now, but even then it was aged. Oh well, you get new teens every year, and the new teens need their bad boys and toxic love books. It's part of the growing up process, lol. I'm too old for this, so Imma skip it. See you in fluffier pastures.

I'll wait for a few spoilers to see how it goes tho. Hope some giving soul will read ahead and say whether the ML turns decent and around where in the novel. And will there be an evil bitch who can't take no for an answer and is set out to ruin MC's life. And is there a secondary ML who's all fluffy and kinda in the background.

Lovina, Mangafreakspark and Venice1 like this.
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl in the review make remarked that the story is similar as her other story the resume is almost the same in the other story the ml stay an asshole this 200+ chapter when mc is almost dead , injured. And ml have an redemption finally said to himself that he fucked up and change for the better i read it in the other novel spoiler. I just hope that ml will figured out that this was an asshole way of behave before 200+ chapter in this novel .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    ludagad likes this.