Chinese The Great Emperor who climbed out of the grave

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hnam, Oct 11, 2019.

?

Should someone translate it?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nah its shit

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Hnam

Hnam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 从坟墓中爬出的大帝最新章节, The Great Emperor who climbed out of the grave.
    Author: 在下行之,
    Raw link: 934 chaps, cont.

https://www.uukanshu.com/b/80322/

Description: Rebirth of the Great Emperor. Returned from the grave, climbed out of the grave, and stood on a truss shelf, opening the way to the mortal world.
    (Main character died at earth, got transported to other world for 10000 years, got into accident, died,returned to earth again only a week after his dead)

NU Link: None.
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The main character, Xiao Chen, is a very refreshing character, a one-of-a-kind guy that you rarely ever met in chinese novels. Why? In other transmigration novels, MC is either a stupid guy who make harem everywhere or very edgy, " i must revenge" emo guy despite supposedly being very "old" in their past life. This guy though, is a total maniac. He is witty, funny, have a very mature perspective on things that show his ages. Things get dramatic but whenever he speaks, it becomes funny.

The best thing about this MC is that he takes no shit. Are you bored of reading all the useless monologue from the irrelevant rich guys and villains? Or having girls looking down on MC? Yes, welcome to this novel. MC is brutal, he face slapped any guy or girl that try to bullshit, which makes thing so hilarious, and you can feel that no guy can be stupid enough to start shits up with the guy after witnessing how crazy he is. He is overpowered but is straight-forward about it, giving enemy no time for useless conversations. After reading this novel I wonder why aren't there more novels like this?

This author focused mainly on getting the mc to his former peak power form, so he will skip all the Slice of Life bullshit like class meeting, birthday parties, etc... Instead you gotta experience his journey of never ending face slapping instead without all the frustrating fillers. The best thing though, is that there are no " China number 1", " family is the best", cliches like that, the MC is truly a neutral guy, he cant care less about shit like that, because his mind and age has transcended humanity. Very refreshing traits, indeed.

Xiao Chen use blade, and hes fucking badass. No useless talking, explanation of skills, just pure display of skill. He has his own skill sets, and with time you gotta found out about more of his skills, every of which is very cool and strong. I really like the fighting in this novel because its not the normal " talk and explain before each move", " you cant defeat me with this only", bla bla,... just pure undisrupted fighting.

Romance is not the strong forte of this novel, MC is too mature for this stuff, he had some intimate relationships but just one sided from the girls. But it is cool to see their interactions, its fun.

So basically in my opinion this is like the perfect fantasy novel. I have already read it in my language, so I want to share it with more people. Hope you guys check it out and translate it.

2. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignoring all that wall of text, only reading the synopsis was enough for me to want to read it

Hnam likes this.
  3. Hnam

Hnam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha yes, after reading this one i actually cant read chinese novels all that much anymore. I want something like this, but its just so difficult to find.

4. G_Alejandro_L

G_Alejandro_L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me likey

Hnam likes this.
  5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The world before he revived was it modern civilization or cultivation troupe?

6. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested since it's a (from your summary) modern cultivator without the nationalism or the endless filler.

7. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go read emperor domination

I'm actually fed up with it

The plot armor readings are way too much for me.

and that constant nostalgia just gets on my nerve.

I'm pretty sure mc is going to be edgy

Just a sneeze from someone can set off mc's wrath. sorry but no from my side.