Spoiler The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady, Love Interest?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Llamia, Jul 20, 2016.

1. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the school tournament start?

2. Yuuzuro

Yuuzuro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    around chapter 500+ ish

3. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Presumably, Shen Yan Xiao's best friend was the mc in Genius Doctor and the latter was transmigrated (given another life) because of her. Although I felt the ending was lacking, I really liked how the two novels got tied together...

Gloria Ahimbisibwe likes this.
  4. Zelle

Zelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other raw site than 69 shu for this story

5. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from when she went to the Moon god continent

This is from ch.1137 to 1380 is where I've stopped.

The MC meets Shen Shiyu who then tell her to go to the elf kingdom to unclock the elf seal. As she is the first completed test subject that the underground warlock organisation has been searching for. So in order for her to restore her power she needs to completely unlock her seal on her body. While she is there she also runs in to her mother's elf tribe named the moonshine tribe. She finds out that her mum and dad are still alive but are most likely being locked away form a person she meets when she was still in cyan city. She has a plan to join the sliver knight squards because only then can she gain quicker acces to the tree of life which can help unlock the layers of the elf seal. During the resignation she meets a silver knight guard name Mo Yu who is somewhat like Tang Nazhi so he drags her to take a test for her elf level and she turns out to have a lot of potential. Mo Yu then convinces he's round table mates to let her enter the advance training camp to help her potential.

In the training camp she meets another moonshine tribe member name An Ran and he becomes close friends with her. As usual the MC is the fastest elf to cultivate at the pure spirit tower she meets some people who are skeptical of her and An Ran as the moonshine tribe were branded as traitors of the elf kingdom.

Because Wen Ya who is MC mum was a mixed human and elf, when she was taking the test to become a lady saint to guard the tree of life her human appearance appeared so she got expelled from the elf kingdom as elfs are not allowed to mix with humans. Where she meet Shen Yu who is MC dad and then gave birth to MC but when Shen Duan the evil uncle plotted to kill Shen Yu and Wen Ya. Wen Ya used the tree of life to save her self and Shen Yu who was in a suspended mode. She deceive to return to the Moon god continent to seek help to save her husbands life but they were caught and detained in prison

There was some elf from the Qingyuan Tribe named Shui Ling who was jealous of MC and An Ran so he beat up An Ran. So MC took revenge by having a dual with him and he lost. He was found dead a couple of days later and they suspected MC killed him but that was quickly revolved as MC was only a red level elf at that time, and Shui Ling was a black elf so she couldn't have killed him. Elder Yue then showed MC his corpse which had a black line across his neck which is a pollution. Making the elfs who has been polluted with negative energy lose their lives when the tree of life in their body can no longer take the negative energy. Elfs were suppose to be kind and aloof their body and mind cannot take emotions that are negative.
    Skip a few chaps and MC goes to visit the Moonshine tribe in white city and the Qingyan Tribe comes to find trouble. Shui Ling twin older brother Shui Miao again tries to dual with MC and loses so he has to resign form the silver knights and be deported to some deserted city. Yu Ying who is the princess of the Qingyan Tribe comes to get revenge on MC for ruining her marriage plans with Shui Miao. Yu Ying is a candidate for the Lady Saint so the elf king gave her 3 powerful guards. The crazy lady the makes her minions beat up MC to the point where MC has two broken arms. Then Xui steps in and kills them off, unfortunately the cockroach named Yu Ying is still alive as she has dated the fruit from the tree of life.

That's all of got from where I stopped.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  6. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me may i ask, when would xiu get his body back? And how did they get it??

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this a while back. I remember that at some point, he could go out of her body, but didn't have a real body yet. Maybe it'll happen very late into the novel. I've honestly forgotten almost everything. At the very end of the novel, they were all in the god realm, I think. I'm not sure a body is really an issue there. Sorry, I'm not too clear about this, my memory is shot.

Jeonjkook likes this.
  8. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah.. it's okay, thank you ^^

9. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Satan's 'nephew'

10. Emma123

Emma123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to MC 5 companions ?

11. NoDeath

NoDeath Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys who ended the novel.
    Are there any sex scenes?

12. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiu got his body back after Shen Yanxiao stole Satan's ring. It happened after she visited the dwarf continent.

13. Abkusumaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

14. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is his body?? Around which chapter is it?? I haven't read it for a while so I'm stuck at the time she back from the elf continent

15. Abkusumaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't exactly remember. Probably around chapter +2.100. After she visited the undead domain, she went to the dragon continent and dwarf afterwards. Then, she went to the ocean to meet the mermaids.

In the mermaid town, Shen Yanxiao and a boy (i forgot his name but he was also a research subject like Shen Yanxiao but not the one she had as a brother. He was an enemy of her but later, he became an ally) were the only people who could go down to the bottom of the ocean as they both possessed the ability of mermaid race.

And this is where the drama begun. The boy was possessed by Satan and later he wanted to take control of Shen Yanxiao's because both Satan and Ouyang Hanyue deemed her as the most successful experiment.

Satan destroyed the town and killed many mermaids but Shen Yunxiao was able to escape from his clutch.

While in his escape, she made plan as she aware that Ouyang Hanyue would not let Satan use her body without a bargain chip. She realized that Satan must have Xiu's body.

Shen Yanxiao, with her craftiness managed to fool Satan. She stole Satan's ring and managed to escape unscathed because she said she would blow herself so Satan would not be able to find a new perfect body to be possessed.

Xiu's body was stored inside the ring. Well, Xiu's body was able to be stored in the ring because his soul was not in his body so his body was simply similiar to inanimated item

Jeonjkook likes this.
  16. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what happen to the boy that got possessed by satan?

17. Abkusumaa

Reading List:
    Link
    He become the temporary body for satan (if i don't have mistaken)

18. Abkusumaa

Reading List:
    Link
    They become Gods along with Shen Yanxiao

19. NoDeath

NoDeath Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadneeesss

20. webby1968

webby1968 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what does shen yanxiao look like at the end of the novel does she have golden eyes and whit hair or silver hair s what is her final form at thee end of the novel and is she immortal at the end of the novel also can she completely transform in to a dragon