Spoiler Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's entirely different to mine. I prefer the MC's adventure over the romance. The novel is up to my liking ang it's worth reading :D

AnnaChoi and Elliana like this.
  2. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the latest chapter when she return milions of years back to the past. she met with her other self in that timeline. The Demon Emperor tried to kill her reincarnate.

3. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was MC in her first and second lives?

4. missingFox

missingFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I just finished the novel and all I gotta say is...... I’m disappointed ................................................................................................. I thought the novel would be longer, up to like 4000 chapters due to the pace it was going at, but no..........

Would I suggest reading it...?
    N o
    It’s a waste of time.......... the ending felt too forced and the timing and everything towards the end left me with ?????????? It’s not as well written as the author’s other novels. I’m pretty sure that the author just gave up on the novel. The novel itself had great potential though.

neotheo82 and stumblmer like this.
  5. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Already completed? How was it between MC and ML?

neotheo82 likes this.
  6. missingFox

missingFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dry.... it’s not as fluffy as the author’s other work. Their interactions do not give me any bubbly feelings at all... most of the time the ML is absent. Amount of time he shows up probably only amounts to 10%-20% of the novel.

stumblmer and neotheo82 like this.
  7. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds almost too tragic.. even though MC and ML in the end get their HEA:blobfearful:

neotheo82 and stumblmer like this.
  8. AngieNeko

AngieNeko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happened to Ye You, and the Yunxiao sect.
    Could someone please tell me.

Yanku and Elliana like this.
  9. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmm... I don’t know how a person finished reading this when it shows as ongoing so I read the last and it does look like the end of the story.....only 2700+. A bit short I would say.

The FL goes through several styles in this story.
    1. Weak trying to level up
    2. Hiding as a top tier expert and using the experts minions to crush her enemies.

Since she gets the resources of the strong, she goes back to being the weak little one but with a huge increase in her powers. She starts slapping all those faces.

It’s interesting how she goes from weak to a high power person - she is faking it but boy she does a good job of it.

The power levels ....in between the levels there are heavens so martial Qi one heaven 1 to whatever, it’s different per levels.

Martial Qi Level One,
    Martial Qi Level Two,
    Martial Qi Level Three,
    Yin Yang True Lord,
    Arcane Supremacy,
    Heavenly Venerate,
    Paragon,
    Divine Lord,
    Divine Emperor,
    Immortal Emperor

The start of the story, she got to paragon without a spirit root. She had to find alternative methods to grow and once she left her continent, the spirit root is not the end all to being strong. It does help immensely.
    FL original spirit root - blue of course now it’s too dirty to tell.
    FL current spirit root at leaving 1st continent should be yellow.

So far as I have read, the story can be broken into three parts.
    1st continent where it all started.
    1st domain, main continent.
    2nd domain, where I am currently reading.

Everyone..... dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, their souls are sucked in as power. Our FL would have died but our ML took that death using karma and switched it to his death in the future.
    Our FL goes to the 2nd continent to retrieve the souls and return them back to the 1st continent. She is at Yin Yang True Lord 10th heaven. All people are usually stuck at 8th heaven and cannot make it to 10th so they move on to the next level. The 10th is a mile stone where they are much more powerful so she will always be more powerful than people of the same level.

Here she runs into a problem......
    She looks exactly like the lord of the shadow temple. They are undead who are extremely powerful and the shadow lord is an extreme power over them. She disappeared 10,000 years ago and they have been searching for her. To not be killed since she is sooo weak, she acts like the lord and takes command of the temple. For some reason, the stuff that only the shadow lord can use, our FL can use. For some reason unknown so far, all the stuff locked to the shadow lord can be used but its limited by her power. Some stuff need a higher level for her to use. So a weakling becomes the strong.
    Many things happen but I’ll leave it at that for now.

I’m at this point.
    It looks like she will be doing the same thing here but with the knowledge of the people this time. She is captured by the Supreme Shrine which makes the shadow temple look like kindergarten kids. It’s because the shadow lord is an avatar of the supreme shrine’s lord. The lord died long ago but she told her minions to destroy the last of her avatars and she escaped. Well, they try to use a special soul destroyer which can destroy any avatar with disregard to their power and it doesn’t work since she is not an avatar. They check....
    She is a living person and not an avatar.
    She is not a soul which took over the body, the soul and body match.
    Her bone age is in the teens.
    She looks exactly like the lord and her bones are also the same. Even an avatar will have some differences in the bones.
    Her mental strength shows that she has 300 years of life - she was reborn.
    They think she is the reincarnation of their lord but without the memories.
    She starts to play with the little disciples and start to teach them how to properly train - these are non humans and their training is different from humans but no one has figured it out. Of course, FL lived 300 years when this was figured out. Hahah

The people of the shrine are looking and this further clarified their belief that she is the one since even without the memories, she is too powerful to figure out all these things.

The only ones who know their lord is dead is the top people of the shrine. Everyone else thinks she is in retreat.

Now the hegemony of the sea is trying to meet the lord on her birthday and if she doesn’t appear, he will take back some of the seas he lost to her in a bet 10,000 years ago.
    Our poor FL needs to act again as an even higher power than before.
    I believe she is currently in heavenly venerate though I’m not sure since mtl is weird when it comes to levels.

10. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting tidbit.
    Our FL loves little kids. No matter undead, demons, cubs .... whatever, even supreme powers who were cursed and had time turned backwards so they became little cutie babies - they will die as they turned into little babies and disappear. You will see her always with them.

zemblenity and stumblmer like this.
  11. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link

The sect gets destroyed by our FL in the first continent. It really is very weak.

Yin Yan True Lord 8th heaven - this is the top of the top in the 1st continent. Most powerful groups will not even have one. The most three powerful groups have 4 each.
    She uses her power to pull in other powerful people 4th heaven and below to join her family and just stomp that gimped sect into the ground.

Ye You gets pulled into the 1st domain due to her parentage. She gets lots of resources but she is as selfish as ever. She betrays her family and her family basically gets stomped with few survivors. Near the end of the 2nd part as I described, our FL uses her shadow temple to capture her and torture her. She hides who she is and talks her into ripping out the spirit root. After she did so, FL says it’s dirty and destroys it. After torture to get information, she shows her face to her. Ye You thinks this is all for revenge but FL says that she is just an ant and not worthy to be killed for revenge. She is killed for betraying her family and FL promptly crushes her head and than burns the body into ash.

zemblenity, stumblmer and michoux like this.
  12. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... the ending..... and some of the reasons....

what to spoil first......

Our FL is a piece of the soul of a person who wants to be the god of heaven. this goes past the martial realms....

long long ago there were two people born in the upper realm. upper realm - gods, lower realm - mortals limited to immortal emperor
    This was a sister and brother and they were seen as the most likely ones to become emperor of heaven. Problem, they did not have enough of the heavenly power to take the mantle. During this time, the upper realm did not want additional people from the lower realms so setup lightning to kill people and prevent them from reaching. If they can somehow survive the 10 hits, a person guiding the lightning will hit them with their powers and kill them.

In the lower realm, there was a 4th domain made since people could not go to the upper. This can be considered a small upper realm allowing the lower realm people to progress beyond the limits of the lower realm. The two candidates destroy it. The ruler of the 4th domain, he is the demon god, our ML - old life version. The monk with him is the poisonous girl that our FL stole the demon devouring blood from. They try to protect but fail since the opponent is close to heaven.
    After the destruction of the 4th domain, the two candidates, the brother hits his sister and he has the devour ability. She is heavily wounded but is able to kill her brother. His body is dead so can’t be killed.
    Evil girl - girl candidate for heaven
    Evil boy - boy candidate for heaven

Evil girl hides and breaks off a piece of her soul and sends it into reincarnation. She is the head of the saint temple and the first holder of the heart of heaven. When she dies, our FL becomes the second holder And is the reincarnation. You can say our FL is her own worst enemy.
    Evil girl does it since there is not enough power to become emperor and the heart is made to store power for her to extract once completed. All the world is her chess piece.

Of course, our ML noticed and he makes the world his chess piece to fight against fate ....errr the evil girl.

Evil boy is also working behind the scenes. He is kinda assisting so that he can steal the power since he has the devour ability. He is the “kindly” old man telling the white tiger. He is also the reason the mother disappears. He wanted to take the girl and teach her cultivation - help to raise the heart. So the father and mother separate to protect their daughter as best as they can.

Long story short, our FL becomes the emperor of heaven and restores the upper bounds and changes the rules for people to go up.

note: no matter how many evil people, our fl runs into good people who help her. Also, she is really good at teaching kids.

13. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling.

So is the great mother(?) lady who created the mainland in which FL is born is evil girl in above spoilers?
    If not can you provide spoiler for her as well?
    And is there any plot linked with Heavenly Emperor?
    And is Immortal Emperor like 2nd highest cultivation realm?

14. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    the person who made the 1st continent better is a totally different person. She is a survivor of the 4th domain destruction. That is why she was so strong.... they went beyond the bounds of the lower realm. Immortal emperor is the limit of the lower realms. MTL couldn’t make out the realms above immortal emperor since the story is limited to the lower realm and mtl is terrible when translating martial realms.

the main plot in the story consist of two people fighting to become the ruler of the realms. They are gods but do not have enough power to truly become the ruler. They are trying to get that power through any means.
    Brother - he basically takes the power of everything in the upper realm, it turns into a ghost realm of emptiness and helps the sister with her schemes in some ways so that he can devour that power for himself.
    Sister - she sends a piece of her soul to reincarnate with a special heart that can store power. Once it’s full, she will absorb it and this should give her enough power to become the ruler.
    The yellow dog.... speculation since the story doesn’t say but he was part of the heavens, the ruler but the brother used his devour to take some of the dogs powers. That’s why the dog is so strong.
    On the martial realms, immortal emperor is tops in the lower realm. The heavenly emperor is more of a title for ruler of the world than a martial realm as far as mtl can show.

zemblenity, stumblmer and Robinhood1 like this.
  15. jazz08

jazz08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Umm he is not the ML. That guy from chapter one is just a clone created by the real ML. Just a container moving by instinct but no will.

2. No, this story is not about romance. No romantic moments (not much) but the author did a great job to make the readers entertained every chapters (I'm surprise I did not drop it right away. That's saying a lot! I'm picky when it comes to novel! ). The ML is cunning and his real intention to the FL is not straight forward "I like you" but he did a lot for the FL. (he is so intelligent to the point that while he is helping the FL, he is also helping himself, that's why the FL is really lost how to treat him. All she knows is, she's great full to him) He said in the end "for me, everyone can be a chess piece but your different" something like that sentence.

I read raw novels around 2500 chapters I think!

stumblmer likes this.
  16. Niveous

Niveous Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve long since given up on this novel, but just to satiate my curiosity, I’ve got a few questions of my own:

Does the death of everyone she knew and loved actually have a significant impact on FL? Because all we got was about one or two chapters of a reaction from the FL and then she’s back to how she normally is. We got over 1000+ chapters of her lamenting and reminiscing about the things she could and couldn’t accomplish in her past life but then adopted an “eh, it is what it is” attitude after letting a few tears out over the death of everyone she knew and loved (I know that sounds cold but that’s just how I remembered it).

Also, did she actually set out to investigate the situation of the Phoenix Clan? It was a requirement to at least try to find out what happened after receiving the Divine Phoenix’s inheritance, wasn’t it?

zemblenity likes this.
  17. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML and FL have any kids?

18. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Jiang Shao Bai D:

19. roromae

roromae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at chapter 1200+
    I dunno where to start but to resolve your curiosity 'bout the male lead, well he is ling Yan the third prince of eternal dynasty in the central mainland, and he is the real demon God, han canming aka the silver wolf/ demon God is just ling Yan's vessel. To avoid death calamity the demon God a very powerful existence even comparable to the heavenly emperor forced himself to separate his soul and heart to his main body in order for it to reincarnate hence han canming become a vessel without emotion and intelligence he only act through his instincts left behind the soul of the original demon lord.
    There's a bigger conspiracy that is going to transpired the heart in Ye Qingtang is not the demon God heart but the heart of the heavenly dao another powerful figure, since han canming is only a vessel he didn't comprehend that the heart in Qingtang is not his heart.

If you are wondering where is the heart and soul, it reincarnated and is now the third prince ling Yan.

If you have questions or if you want spoiler you can just comment and I'll try my best to explain

20. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! They had twins I believe. One boy and one girl, they also inherited their father’s fate powers.