LCD The Marquis’ Eldest Son’s Lascivious Story

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Gin_Hindew, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-marquis-eldest-sons-lascivious-story/

A novel for men of culture (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Despite it being a sex novel the descriptions are enough to be interesting but not too long nor too cumbersome, a sex novel with the sex toned down to focus on the social interactions that come before and after the act

The story follows our MC as he reincarnates in another world as a noble and his journey to assume the responsibilities and (most importantly) the benefits of his position, we have relatives that actually interact as a family, a very competent set of servants who genuinely care about their masters and the world is actually explored in small bits there and there, the girls also have their own motivations and their feelings towards the MC change depending on their circumstances, people really feels like people

As it is a feudal society people accepts the MC as a wielder of social power and this is amplified by the strong magic nobility tends to have, which has then been further amplified by his standard isekai childhood training, this gives him plenty of room to maneuver and have his way with women, its very amusing to see how he leverages women using his money, his authority and his magic power which keeps the story fresh instead of him just simply forcing them... he still does it but it looks more like a negotiation

Is also interesting how his relationship with those women evolve as their circumstances change, one day is the "snuggle with a struggle" and another is cute lovemaking because they have motivations and the benefit of having a strong noble on their side tends to be extremely appealing, overall is an excellent story and definitely a nice change of pace after those generic isekais, frankly, this totally deserves to be adapted into hentai manga, cause you know, hentai with plot can also be great

Also, there is also a typical fat noble bastard, he is best buddy with the MC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I give you the best example of this novel's great execution of a regular plot, but read it at your own risk because its way better to read it as the novel develops
    The MC is traveling back home and takes a detour to a small village to buy tea leaves for his sister, the village chief arranges for several girls so the MC can select and bed one for the night, the chief does it because the village's only magic user died of old age a couple years ago and they are in dire need of someone who can fend off monsters and bandits and children of nobility have greater magic power than commoners, the MC had no initial interest in asking for a girl and just wanted a present for his sister

The victim is a girl in love with her childhood friend who is selected and presented to the MC with several others, she is shocked to see how much the other women are willing to be selected because they will receive VIP treatment by the village if they give birth to the next magic user... and some of them are newly married

The MC chooses her because she looks like his sister, the only girl he wont touch, and does her and says his sister's name during sex, then gives her 20 gold coins and leaves to his room, 5 coins is his family's custom as its so much that commoners wont ever think of complaining after receiving so much money but he felt guilty about his sister

The girl is distressed because her village has been treating her as breeding livestock when the other women enter to comfort her... until she realizes they are there to take the semen that was spilled outside her vagina and introduce it into theirs, just to increase the chance of birthing a magic user, which all they want because of the personal benefits

Totally demoralized, the next day she goes to her boyfriend who comforts her and promises to stick with her... until he sees the gold coins she received and gets carried away thinking about the stuff they can buy, and she tells him she received only 5 coins because of his reaction

Also, he MC called her by another name, which means the girl got her worldview destroyed for a night with a guy who was not even thinking of doing her

And again, the MC was totally innocent this time, it was just the way the world works

2. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers and warnings for the future. I know there's a number of people who feel eekky about incest.

The MC's name literally means Wolf. It's a morally grey novel, the reactions of the girls and people are somewhat realistic though. Plus the way they get attached to the MC. The MC uses the circumstances to his convenience.

MC has snu snu with his half-sister (same dad, different mother) who was his nanny or wet nurse.
    She's also married to a knight and somewhat infertile. MC used a ton of healing to cure her and snu snu to help get the egg fertilized.

MC's dad had a bunch of kids with the head-maid.... he wasn't joking when he said nobles repeatedly have sex with few women a lot. Had 9~ redhead kids with head maid. Head maid is like 50~ and the MC's father is 40~. Father and son seem to have a thing for older women.

MC got the barmaid girl (25) pregnant in the city that he is a the mayor of.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have conflicting beliefs with this particular erotic novel. Like it feels too... real. The reactions are almost real like how normal women would react to aristocrats like the protagonist. For one, I like the sex scenes but my rationality is reject on how the situation develops and is handled by the protagonist. Especially that abandoned siblings arc, that was hard for me to read. It felt like the protagonist was the villain. Well, in fact, he is the villain (or so I like to believe).

Rania want to QT and Gin_Hindew like this.
  4. KuroNamake

KuroNamake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hohoho... looks interesting... is there a pdf??? I'm not fond of reading thru the translator's site/page... it hurt's my eyes and make my head spin...

5. Gin_Hindew

Reading List:
    Link
    i think there is no pdf, and i use the Dark Reader extension for those bright sites, i highly recommend it

6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    This does look interesting for a morally grey and seemingly relatively realistic take on the whole societal dynamic. I shall check it out.

7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    welp can someone put this novel pickup request? been almost 3 month by next week

8. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    technically its already been 3 month

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does the supposed wincest tag kick in?

10. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its 2-3 arcs ahead. I mean you see her character before that point, but the snu snu only happens some time later.

elengee likes this.
  11. I_UwU_I

I_UwU_I Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws up until the delicious nun in the church arc I think I can translate it but dunno where to post.

12. Devalshe

Devalshe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you just need to write current translator. Once he take another one guy to help him with translation.

13. yushiro

yushiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pick it up? No new updates since 4 months

14. cboy123

cboy123 A Very Dirty Old Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the little sister arc. Aaaahh yes.. very degenerative.

elengee likes this.
  15. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time I mtl all the existing raw chapters, it didn't happened yet. I was looking forward to that:blobsad:

16. Marcus

Marcus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know of a novel like this? It does not have to be ero or focus on it. What im really looking for is how real the characters are. For example, in some novels they descibe the mc as someone who can resisist temptations or does/will not use his power/position to do what he wants. I want an mc that does what is normal if you or someone else was in his position.

Male Lead
    No Yaoi

17. Marcus

Marcus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a similar novel likes this where the mc feels real and does what a normal person would do like making your dreams/fantasies you could not do before possible, although some of what he did is not something someone would really do, it is still realistic enough because he got the power to do it and what he did is what he desired

18. Gin_Hindew

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried my luck with the raws and they are pretty readable, it helps that im not an english native so broken english is less disconcerting to me than to natives, but maybe some of you may want to try, i have only tried the raws for Chaotic Lightning Cultivation and they were much harder to make sense of

skyleven7 likes this.
  19. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, please someone pick this up, I read them all until 87 which banana translations translated and it's great, but IT'S EXTREMELY SLOW, and he hasn't posted in almost a month, just someone translate plzzzzzzz

20. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if you’re doing it on purpose or maybe you’re not aware but you’re acting very entitled. :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Zones and Nighthawlc like this.