Spoiler A Contract of Feelingless CEO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Oct 12, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: A Contract of Feelingless CEO (一纸契约:惹上冷情总裁)
    Synopsis:
    She was the princess of rich family, but disasters stoke her one after another. Her father died from a car accident. Her stepmother drove her away. Her bestie and boyfriend betrayed her. What’s worse is that she messed up with the heir of Song’s Group, Eryn Song. She couldn’t afford the debt, so she was forced to be the lover of Eryn Song. But life never got easier. The death of her child made her leave Song’s Family. Many years later, when she came back again, she had changed her name and had become the regional director of V.N Group. (Source: Webcomics)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Webtoon: A Contract of Feelingless CEO

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Will Eryn Song (Song Eryi) actually suffers or only Roe Su will actually suffer the whole time?
    • What will happen to her good friend Yie Wang (Wang Yiyi) and Zoe Tang (Tang Zong)? Will they actually get a happy ending since they were forced to marry.
    My blood is boiling because of Eryn Song (male lead) and wanna know if she ended up with him or not. The novel is pretty short with 367 chapters and the webtoon is currently on-going.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Villainess_lovers and Clars like this.
  2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not alone in the suffering..... Count me in too

3. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Eryn will not suffer. Winnie is willing to be abused by him. He will keep relationship with her even after his supposed marraige (which was not legalised on paper though). After he break up with qian winnie takes him in a heartbeat.
    2. Yiyi and zong have happy ending. Zong falls madly in love with his wife. So much that everyone threatens him by saying if you dont do that then we will gossip to yiyi and he yields to all of them . They have playful banter all the time.

Villainess_lovers likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the cover artist captured the MC's essence perfectly. Looks annoying(dumb) at first glance. ML looks like a typical dreamy guy. I wonder why they don't draw these ML's as the douchebags they are?

Fuyuneko and xiashenghan like this.
  6. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    1. So did he just fall in love with Roe Su AFTER she came back with a different name? When she learned how to be strong by herself? I don't like how he used her (make her pregnant and took her kidney for his b*tch) but she's still in love with him. Wait. Does she even know that happened? >_< The webtoon only showed (so far) that she only knew that her child died.

2. I mtl'd some parts and I'm curious a b*tch told Wang Yiyi that she has a son with Tang Zong. So is that child really his? It even reached the point Wang Yiyi asked for a divorce.

I'd definitely won't read the series if the guy doesn't look dreamy. Of course they just had to fool us with his appearance.

7. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didnt fall in love. He just wanted her for physical pleasures. When she refuses he threatens her with a contract and a crime which he forged on winnie's best frnd yiyi. When yiyi got married he start ignoring her. Her fiance got to know about his physical relationship with winnie. He always denies in front of fiance. Let fiance abuse her verbally. Call her mistress and all. But he never let winnie go. He didnt let winnie go when he proposes marriage to qian or he supposedly got married to qian. Winnie had a very good love interest who helped her in career and all. He returns back and helps winnie a lot. He saves her from qian's evil schemes. Winnie got kidnaped like 5 times. Eryn keep abusing her. She got to know about all he did to her. She learns the son is hers. Even thn she maintains her relationship with eryn. With time eryn got to know qian is reason of his grandparent and fathers death not winnie. It was a huge misubderstanding on his part abd winnie pays price in terms of emotional, sexual and physical abuse.He dont evn apologize. He didnt evn clarify. Just break up with qian and proposes to winnie. Like a fool she is, winnie accepts it on spot feeling gratification too. That i dont know how she still feels like he has done a favour on her after she suffered that much. Love interest ask winnie to thnk about her decision as he always used her but she refuses and got married. its like story about 150 to 170 chapters. There are more around 170 chapters left but i couldnot digest her stupidity and lack of self esteem any more, so i dropped it.
    Thats all.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  8. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Fl sure is an irredeemable trash written by a sick author who enjoys abuse. I love stories where the Fl moves on with another person and not the same jerk who drove them to the point they find degrading abuse as a norm.
    Thanks for the strict spoilers

Villainess_lovers and Poor_Hero like this.
  9. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this. She's so stupid. Wow just wow! A novel shouldn't just end with the male lead. It can also end with a better 2nd male lead or she can just end alone with the kid. I don't know why they keep on making novels that end with the trash male lead.

So it looks like the webtoon is just a waste of time if she just try to act tough but in the end she just degraded herself just like that.

Right. She should've moved on. But no! She still went happily with a trash. But then again a trash belongs to a trash so they're just meant to be with each other.

10. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I dislike mc (xia girl) love in midst of mistaken identities. I thought i could never dislike other female character more than xia girl. Because she accepts hate, abuse(emotional, physical, social and sexual), social loathing, unreasonable blame and disgrace just to be with ml. For me she was plain stupid But winnie proved me wrong. She broke my previous benchmark of dislike and gained frst rank.
    Well in case of winnie, she is even worse than that xia girl. Mc of love in midst atleast refused to be with ml in later part of story. She faught custody for her daughter with ml. She did take revenge on both ml and his family for all the pain she was forced to accept because of mere misunderstandings of ml. She did married ml in last but that too when she is like middle age.she do need a companian for rest of life because her daughtr will have a family leaving her alone. That too on condition thar Ml has been behaving till that time. Xia did let ml trample on her pride and esteem but she had a bottom line and she never felt gratification for that abuse.
    But winnie has no such self preservation skills. She is dumb. Just plain old bimbo who is supposed to be a darling of a high class family but her behavior doesnt show that. She has no bottom lines. No self esteem. No character.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  11. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I hated that Fl of mistaken identity, love you beyond my thought and this one too, they don't mind being xiao San and they enjoy violence and abuse, I did skim through and it is a worthless book.

Poor_Hero and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  12. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of this novel i cried out a lot....my hate for Song Eryi disappeared...he also suffered but not more than her...its ending was satisfying...
    Song married 4 times...2 was with mc...
    Mc married 3times...one was with pei si chen:")

13. SweetKiwi

SweetKiwi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened? Any spoilers we should know ;-)

14. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil. If he suffered then it's worthwhile spoiling

15. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    She will face a plane crash...she will come back after 4 years as a killer with secret mission...his brother did some virus experiments on her...he married wang Minjia for 4 years...he couldnt live well without winnie...for mission winnie went to song eryi...she point gun on him but didnt shoot him...he asked the sniper to give her a narcotic.. so Winnie cant run away from him! Winnie wake up after 3days.. he said he will never let her go in this lifetime...she was so angry that she took a knife and inserted it into his chest deep...the organization prepared to bomb Song Eryi's nest for zhuo bei...everyone thought he is dead...winnie was imprisoned by pei si chen...he was married with winnie's friend but didnt loved her...Pei loves winnie and he is another lunatic...pei yuqing helped her to escape from her brother...winnie couldnt accept that Song eryi was dead..she was depressed tired to kill herself her virus illness got more serious...in the last chapter he reappeared...winnie meet him in japan where tang zong sent her for treatment...but she elope with him..and song bastard delayed her treatment even when tang zong warned him...oneday winnie collapsed...song couldnt find any doctor...he was crying while holding her tightly...tang zong came at that time and took them to japan...winnie wake up after half a year...they held a marraige ceremony where Tang zong, wang yiyi their son was present and he arranged some paper as that paper only winnie can separate them if she wants in the future...he had some leg problems...so he is now on wheelchair...

He didnt suffer that much...his family is trash...
    But winnie suffered a lot...i cried cause she loved a trash and wasted her life...i think love is crazy...its a depressing story indeed...

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  16. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    There were some more depressing things...this author is a awful writer....most of the males are trash in this story...i regretted reading it...

17. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like ending. Winnie is a fool

18. Shopgirl71

Shopgirl71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished this novel and I wish I had dropped it. I was very disappointed with the Lin Yize, Wang Minjia, Pei Yuqing triangle. Lin just gets to abuse Pei, Wang gets her way - even killing Grandpa and taking Pei's child when she finally marries Lin. I kept waiting for some degree of payback for those two but it seems they just rolled on with their disgusting lives. Yuck. I hate to think about Pei's child living with Wang and Lin as parents. At least there was Yiyi and Zong. I loved them!

19. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I made a smart decision when I recognised this story is trash just by reading the description .
    Like she lost her child , too late to regret

20. Shopgirl71

Shopgirl71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I vented about the Lin Yize and Pei Yuquing portion of the story, I found out the author wrote a second novel about them, but as a different story. (n) 情深不惑:首席掠爱成瘾