LCD Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Danny0015, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on their type. The Demonic Lord's strength is based on speed while the Demonic King is pure strength type. That's why the 20 LS warriors weren't able to kill it, while 4 spirit burning realm is enough to hold up the Demonic King. Also the Spirit Burning realm warriors from the nearby cities came as reinforcements to beat it. Not just four.

2. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    You might have noticed two thirds of each chapter are shitty explanations about things that noone wants to know which are the main thing slowing down the novel. The amount of exposition and filler is quite astounding, albeit bearable.

3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean if he gets a tresure and says i can use this to get 2x stronger? HOW?Since no cares ill leave it...From what i know this novels isnt all about fighting amd lucky chances the MC had..
    Its trying sth new ...A mc that grows slowly amd finds out stuff by him self that will help him grow by him self and the explanations are there to tell us how not like other novels where its just Oh im a MC its plot armout...
    Now im not saying the author is doing the best job and what not im just saying hes trying to do sth new and its better than sth cliche like a lot of the new tled shit :p
    Anyways im just gonna Put a name here "The Lord of the Mysteries"Best shit ove ever read...So much wirld building,Such a well writen Novel and also has a 2ch/A day release ...Go read it and since its on Qidan youll have to pay and in case you dont want to...Theres site out there ;)

4. Cashew Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, the idea is good, however the execution is horrible. I actually liked the first arc when he was still pretending to be blind and had to outsmart others. The most recent arcs have all these items and special moves and bloodlines that you gotta explain. The fights are also bad because the author loves them drag them out and they lose their meaning.

Mercy likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Originally it was kind of cool how Su Chen was experimenting and figuring out what kind of questions to ask to most effectively use the bone scepter (origin bone)'s predictive abilities; but tbh it's starting to get a bit too much, it's just way too OP and opens up too many opportunities for the author to make ass pulls.

Su Chen might as well be omniscient at this point

gpn159, Agame and Mercy like this.
  6. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    v5c159

So I hope that Su Chen doesn't actually plan to allow the beasts to capture sky city and exterminate the Harpies, cause at the end of the day beasts are still the greater enemy than harpies.

Like really, he should just focus on saving his waifu and leave that place. He already solved the tracking problem so there's nothing keeping him there... (And he obviously has clones outside of the city as backup to teleport away.)

Blitz, gpn159 and Agame like this.
  7. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly feel this is a by far superior version of Wedlock of the Magus World.

8. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would not say by far, but its among the few good novels on WW for sure. Well... "good". More like readable without getting brain cancer. WMW and dtpb both have their strengths and weaknesses and I'm not quite sure how it balances out. Both are inferior to CoS, but then again, that is WWs only actually good novel despite its meh ending arcs.

9. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you say are these strengths and weaknesses are if you don't mind my asking?

10. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end it boils down to dts romance being absolute ass, while WMW has none. The characters also act differently, with Leylin being a paragon archetype, which is a bit worse than DT. WMWs plot is better thought trough to balance it out.

11. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters are in the 7th volume?

12. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    112 chapters

Haiku575 likes this.
  13. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    "A tsunami of lust swept across Kun’s territory, stirring up large-scale chaos."

O-oh my. That's a solution I guess.

14. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm finished yet, but something has been bugging me. How did Shi Kaihuang reach light shaking realm at the start if he is a mixed bloodline? I thought (could be wrong) that the max a person could reach was Yang Opening with a mixed bloodline? How did he reach light shaking?

15. Cashew Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Light Shaking Realm is the highest level you can achieve with a mixed bloodline.

raifan likes this.
  16. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did it suddenly go behind paywall?

17. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is been a policy in the past year and a half by wuxiaworld to put finished projects behind a paywall.