Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Firat off, we dont know you on discord. Second, you shouldnt reveal your discord self here due to privacy reasons. Unless you dont care about that. Third, please tell you're not serious about your earlier statement .It creeps the hell outta me. Lastly, READ the FAQ. They exist for a reason. Sleepless has a unifrom rule and its easy to follow. Same as other groups. Other members will tell just the same.

2. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if found it alredy. Well I didn't have anything bad in mand if just ask a qwestion. And if I did something wrong then I really sorry. I won't do that again.:blobsad:

3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'll wait to read until there are more chapters in season 2. Does anyone know if Season 2 is the last one? Will there be a season 3?

4. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I heard it was only 2 seasons for the main storyline. But the novel has side stories. No confirmation if the side stories will be drawn into a webtoon as well.
    (Looks at that story with Diana alive)...

ardills likes this.
  5. saltlord

saltlord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found a great deal of spoilers around the internet. The credit goes to athanasiachan on instagram, check her instagram account and show her some love guys, it's obvious they have worked hard on this. They are also translating snippets from other manhwas! I'll copy-paste what she has summarized from the machine translation of the novel and try to fix the grammar a little bit. Again, the credit goes to athanasiachan!

S2 chapter 20-23 (This is after she has escaped from Claude in the manhwa.)

Athy wanders around the town. Then she comes across Ijekiel's school. The school's name is Arlanta (from novel). athanasiachan's summary says Arlanta here but it's the country's name, so she is at Arlanta's magic academy. She uses magic in order to make herself invisible.Athy tours around the school and sits on a random class. She discovers the side character Kabel Ernst.

Kabel is the side character in the original novel Lovely Princess who liked Jenette. He fell in love with Jenette instantly after their meeting.

Athy climbs the roof to admire the beautiful view. She remembers Claude. Athy misses her dad so much, so she goes to check on him.
    At this point, in the manhwa Athy is with Jennette and hasn't been to Arlanta. The novel is on a different path and skipped Kabel altogether it seems. It's undecided in the manhwa if he will appear or Athy will go to Arlanta later on since we're caught up with the raws.

She decides to use teleportation to land on top of Imperial palace, but she teleports into Claude's room instead. Pile of documents were laid on the floor, but Athy identifies them as her drawings she had done when she was young. This scene is in the manhwa as well.

Claude wakes up slowly. Then meets Athy's eyes. He thinks that Athy was haunting him in his dream.

"I am really dreaming." Claude's statement from the novel.

Athy asks him if he wants to kill her. He answers yes. Claude is confused whether it was a dream or reality. But comes up with the question, "is this not a dream?"

Athy smiles
    and replies, "I miss you dad..." However she was really huffing and puffing in the manhwa.

Claude stops her by saying, "Wait a minute, wait!" But Athy had already escaped from him.

After this, there is a time skip and
    Athy is now in the library. She went there to find books about black magic but her age was not allowed to access the black magic books. The person who was attending her gives her books about love potions, clearly not getting her point. She goes outside after not getting the books that she needed.

A few days later, Athy goes back to the school, particularly to see the school library. She hears someone talking not so far from her position. Then she heads to some other place apart from library. She goes to the forest where the sword training class is handled. She sees Kabel Ernst who has brown and blonde hair (said in the novel)

Kabel sees Athy and mistakes her as for a fairy. She recovers her magic (athanasiachan didn't explain why she had to "recover" it) and disappears. Kabel panicks about Athy who wasn't seen by other people. Athy was referred as "fairy" which Kabel used to refer Jennette in Lovely Princess. So it seems Athy is taking all of Jennette's men haha

S2 chapter 24-31

More of Kabel Ernst's description is explained in chapter 24. He was one of the men who fell madly in love with Jennette, but got nothing in return. Ijekiel ended up winning Jennette's heart.

Athy uses teleportation magic to go Alpheus Mansion. She uses invisibility magic because she doesn't know the exact room of Jennette. (In the manhwa, this event ended up coming before the Arlanta Magic Academy arc.) Then she hears Ijekiel, Mr. White and Jennette's conversation. Memories flashes then she remembers the time when Ijekiel helped her with her shoes after escaping Claude's banquet.

Jennette wants to go to her aunt's funeral, but Duke Alpheus doesn't allow her to go. Athy is surprised that Count Rosalia (Jennette's aunt) is dead because she is not supposed to be in accordance with the events of Lovely Princess, since she was the one who framed and ambushed the original Athanasia as Jennette's poisoner. Again, you can recognize these scenes from the manhwa.

Jennette walks off to ease her emotions. Ijekiel follows and consoles her. She hands the white rose to him, asking to give her condolences in her stead.

Athy then goes to Jennette's room and leaves her a note saying, "Three days later, this time, I will come to see you. From your friends."

3 days later, Jennette was waiting at the quarters. Athy visits her and invites her outside to have some fun. They change their appearance in order to hide their status. Athy wants Jennette to refer her as "Athy" and not "princess".

Athy gives a bracelet to Jennette. She's really happy with her present.

Somewhere they encounter two men who forced themselves on Athy and Jennette. Athy finishes off the two men and flees with Jennette. Keyword is BADASS LOLOLOL. Athy reminds Jennette that they will watch the fireworks together.

A note here: On the beginning of chapter 28 (s2) novel, Felix reported the happenings in the kingdom. He reported that Athy will be found since many people are looking for her. Felix insisted him to take a rest but Claude says "Go out."

The scene changes and we see Lucas is now with Tree of God. (World Tree) The tree talks about Lucas' attitude towards him. They fight a little, but Lucas won (what, we don't know.) Then we jump to Jennette who asks Ijekiel to come back soon, he appears to go somewhere. Ijekiel wishes her a good night sleep. Also, Jennette feels guilty of hiding the fact that she has been meeting Athy secretly. She treasures the bracelet that Athy gave as she was lying on the bed.

W see Athy attending a parade, then she sees Claude. It seems unusual since Claude doesn't like parties, parades and stuff, he doesn't like anything involving noise and crowds. It seems she sees this as an opportunity to go see Lily and she somehow goes to Emerald Palace by magic. She meets Lily and hugs her tightly. Then CLAUDE ENTERS THE SCENE.

Athy is confused about how Claude basically materialised out of thin air just like that. Claude says the one Athanasia saw at the parade was just a substitute. It was a trap to lure her back to the palace. Athy uses magic to escape but something is hindering her.

Claude says, "There is a circle of magic that controls the magic" = He can manipulate Athy's magic because his magic is stronger. He's preventing her from using her magic.

Then Claude suddenly pukes blood. It is caused by Athy's constant efforts to escape the scene. Felix is worried but Claude ignores him.

Claude then threatenes Athy that if she escapes, many will die because he will personally slaughter them. (How to reconcile with your daughter 101 by Claude de Alger Obelia)

Felix tries to stop him because who in their right mind tries to pull something like this but stubborn Claude keeps threatening Athy. Claude then orders Felix and Lily to leave the room. Basically he wants to be alone with Athy. Felix and Lily stay and resist the order. Athy says it will be fine.

When they are left alone, Athy and Claude finally talk without the intention of hurting each other.

Athy is worried how thin Claude became after she disappeared.

Athy asks, "Are you not my father?"

Claude answers, "Yes, I am not your father"

Despite his answer, he is confused because he feels somehow irritated when it comes to Athy. He kinda wants to kill her at the same time he undeniably loves her. (A bit confusing lol)

Claude even says later on, "You can stay with me. Don't go anywhere, stay here."

(Claude is a confused jerk, did a 180 after claiming he is not her father pff)

Athy gets touched with his words then cries. Claude consoles her.

We're finally chapter 32 - their reunion!

Athy voiced out her thoughts about him wanting to kill her. Claude feels sorry for what he did.

His statement is: "I shouldn't have done this to you, I'm sorry. So don't cry ever again."

Claude comforts the crying Athy by putting his hands on her back. Then this conversation happens:

Athy: Dad
    Claude: Yes
    Athy: Father..
    Claude: Yes

Although he didn't admit that he is Athy's father, he always responds to his call. It seems Athy can't stop crying so then Claude hugs her even tighter. (Cute moment!)

The next scene is nighttime in which Lily attends Athy. They talk for a bit and Lily wishes her a good night sleep.

6. saltlord

Reading List:
    Link

S2 Chapter 33-41

The beginning of chapter 33 - Athy and Claude are having a nice teatime in the garden.
    They were in the garden they always had tea together (before Claude loses his memory) and he questions if he came here and did this with her often. He asks Athy if she's not afraid that he might poison her, but Athy trusts him that he can't do it.

Moreover, Claude is still confused of Athy's identity. Even though he let her refer him as dad. They end up talking about how Claude wanted to kill Athy. (Yikes)

The next scene is nighttime. Athy wakes up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. She gets up and meets Lily in the hallway. Athy wants to meet Claude much to Lily's surprise. Lily gives Athy a warm clothing because it's cold that time. It's not stated here what the nightmare is about but it's highly possible it's about Claude killing her considering her wanting to see her dad.

Athy goes to Garnett palace and finds Claude, still not asleep. He seems to be reviewing some documents when Athy arrives.

After seeing Claude, she walkes off and says, "We have met, I will leave now."

"Wait." Is what Claude says.

He finally says Athy's name, "Athanasia"

He gives his permission to let Athy sleep in his bed. He throws her to the bed and even wraps her with blanket. He carresses Athy's head to put her into sleep. Athy suddenly wants her mom.

"I want mom"

Claude pauses. He doesn't answer the question shortly after being asked.

When Athy falls asleep, he finally answers. "Me too."

The time skips to morning. Athy obviously wakes up in Claude's bed. She finds Claude on the couch, sleeping, goes to his side and Claude slowly wakes up.

Their conversation:

Athy: Hey dad...
    Claude: Yes...

Athy says that she will go out and Claude questionss her where. Athy says that she will definitely return, because it's her home afterall.

Her statement- "Because this is my home. My dad is where my home is."

To sum it up, Claude is insecure about Athy escaping from him again. Athy assures that she will never do that as long as he's waiting for her.

Next scene- Athy and Jennette met each other. Jennette congratulates Athy because she's no longer in the wanted list. Despite her congratulations, Jennette looks sad.

To lighten up the mood, Athy says that they will go out. It's about the firework thing mentioned in the recent chapters.

There was no description of their trip and skipped to Athy's return.

She teleports to Claude's office and meets Claude's gaze, asking him what he is doing.

Claude is silent for a moment then mutterss, "You're really back."

Athy asks him if he saw the fireworks, then says they will watch the fireworks together next time.

Next scene- ceremony

Athy is nervous, her body is quivering. Claude gives her comfort and courage to face the people. After the curtain goes up, people shower them with greetings.

Athy returns to Emerald Palace. While she's walking, she hearss some people talking. Then they shout at her and eventually approach Athy.

They are royal wizards. But upon their approach, Felix warn them not to get closer.

The royal wizards are excited to see Athy for the first time. Athy allows them to approach her.

The wizards talk about the video snippets shown by magic stones when Athy was wanted. They kinda boast their abilities. And they invite Athy to The Black Tower.

Later when she's at The Black Tower, the person who wears royal sorcerer clothes showers her with compliments. They even talk about Lucas which makes the royal sorcerer angry for some reason.

They talk about magic, and how it affects the youthful appearance of a magic user. This explains why Claude looks young (a hot daddy) even though he had a 14 year old daughter.

They go to a lab. The sorcerer warns Athy not to touch anything, as they're dangerous. He even asks for a hair sample and blood sample. (GIRL WHAT GET OUTTA THERE) Athy feels the man is kinda weird and returns to Emerald Palace.

The next day, the man Athy met yesterday apologizes for his rudeness. The reason is because Claude heard what he did to Athy yesterday so he threw a freakin' black hole at the tower.

Beginning of chapter 39, Athy and Claude talk about the people in The Black Tower. (A lot is happening and not a glimpse of Lucas sob)

Claude doesn't really respond so Athy changes the subject. She says that she will have a simple party for her upcoming birthday. Since her last appearance in Claude's banquet (where Claude treated Athy like shit) the nobles will probably refuse her invitation, because her reputation is now very low.

It is said here that Claude killed half of nobles who talked shit about Athy.

He agrees that Athy can have a party and Athy says she will not invite him, then Claude's expression falls. He says "I will go to this birthday. I will not be late."

Athy is overjoyed to hear Claude is willingly coming to her birthday. (Because we all know Claude despises birthdays, parades, balls and other noisy events)

They talk about the presents. Athy teased Claude that he even used protection magic on her scribbles and drawings she did when she was young.

Lily and Felix are overjoyed when they learn Claude agreed to be at her party.

Then they are at the infamous boat together and enjoy the moment. Claude asks out of nowhere "What if my memory doesn't come back? Will you leave?"

Athy answers "Dad will be always a father to me, regardless whether you remember it or not."

Athy returns to her room afterwards and opens the gift of Lily. It's a beautiful music box.

Suddenly after remembering Lucas, she whispers, "I miss you."

THEN BAM LUCAS APPEARS.

He says, "Today is your birthday, of course I'll come"

Athy asks about his journey and Lucas answered it's fine. Lucas then hugs Athy, but felt Athy's too thin. = he worried about her well-being while he's away. Lucas grabs Athy's hand and goes to Claude's palace. So inbetween he learns that Claude doesn't remember Athy and all the events that followed maybe, athanasiachan didn't state it.

This is the moment where Lucas sticks the world tree branch on Claude's head lol.

Claude falls and Athy worries about him. She tries to wake him up but Claude doesn't respond. She argues with Lucas why he did this to her father. Athy thinks Lucas killed Claude. Lucas pullss another twig and throws it on Athy, then she falls unconscious. I guess he stabs her head with it too haha.

Athy wakes up later on, and tries to wake Claude. She is surprised why there's no blood even though, YOU KNOW.

Athy puts her ear on Claude's chest and Claude finally regain his senses. It is not stated here like I read on the forum that he regained all of his memories of all timelines, but let's include that as well.

Athy says, "Father?"
    Claude answers, "Athanasia."

7. saltlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42- 50

Chapter 42 starts with the real reunion of Claude and Athy. With genuine feelings toward each other, this is the moment where they finally met each other again.

And so, Lucas's 15th birthday present for Athy was the memories of Claude.

There is a time skip, the next scene- meeting with Baron Karzava.

To sum it up, Baron Karzava is vying for the emperor's trust since he was very persistent to find Athy and bring her personally to him.

Of course, after Claude's memories returned, he was enraged after hearing the baron's words
    (not included what he said here). The baron is tormented by Claude in result, he is nearly killed by him.

Chapter 42 shows how Claude became slightly tamed after Athy came into his life. He even let the baron live
    because before he wasn't keen to let someone live if they went against him.

Athy hugs Claude shortly after meeting him. He even gives a blanket or coat to protect her from cold when they go to garden, the
    place where they always drink tea.

The next scenes are cute dad and daughter moments. I'm lazy to write the detailed event/s, but I assure you the scene is pretty cute.

Next scene- Felix is with Athy, walking on a road together to Emerald Palace. Felix is glad that Claude's memories finally returned.

Athy uses magic on her own will. The knights and other people who witnessed her magic are amazed.

Then Athy asks Lucas to take her as his disciple (disciple=student)

Athy wants to learn magic so she can be better at wielding it. Lucas doesn't exactly answer her request.
    Athy then talks with Grandpa chief (Not sure if this person is the same as royal sorcerer) and about Lucas.

Grandpa chief is shocked that Lucas already came back, because Lucas is sly, he hasn't even passed through The Black Tower and greeted his fellow wizards.

Athy insists on him teaching her. Lucas says magic is something "born into" and not learned.

Somehow Lucas ends up accepting her request, but Athy regrets it.
    (Not explained why)

Next scene is the Athy's 15th birthday (formal) with the invited guests.

The rumors disperse (rumors of Athy and Claude) shortly after Athy and Claude show up together. (Although some are not convinced that the both is fine now)

Her birthday theme is masquerade party. And she forbids anyone to enter without a mask. After Athy explains the reason behind using the mask and expressing her gratitude toward Claude, the ball starts.

Some time later, Athy goes out to fetch some air.

Lucas comes into the scene. Following scenes are Lucas x Athy moments.
    (athanasiachan hasn't detailed them)

And just like that, her 15th birthday party ends.

Next scene is in which Athy roams around the garden. The weather is great so she decided to get some nice views.

Strolling around, she meet Ijekiel. He doubts that Athy he is seeing right now is illusion or fake. (So she is that beautiful haha)

Athy calls his name to prove that she's real.

Ijekiel wants to touch Athy, but Athy went back to Emerald Palace before he could. Ijekiel touches Athy lightly but didn't completely.

Obviously, our boy Lucas is jealous so cuts off their moment.

And, the time passes, Athy is already 17 years old.

She's currently in The Black Tower and talking about some magic stuff. Then returns to Emerald Palace.

Lily greets Athy, and Athy smells something nice on Lily. Lily said she made a dessert and she'll bring it to Athy's room.

Athy is looking over some invitations and Lily reminds her to eat while reading. Athy invites Lily to eat with her, but Lily refuses. Because she's fine if Athy is eating happily.

Athy says her appearance changed a bit for past two years. Not exactly said in the novel, but it was implied that she became more mature.

After eating, Athy goes to Garnett palace. She joyfully reminds Claude about their walk but Claude is stuck on paperwork.

He kinda feels that he's a dog with a leash waiting for its owner to walk him. Athy teases him and Felix plays along. (IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE THEM BACK UWU)

Claude doesn't really want to go on a walk so Athy waits sitting on the sofa.

Athy then forcefully drags Claude to walk around flower garden.

Athy insists that he should stay healthy and fit. Claude disregards his health. And Athy nags Claude for living in an unhealthy way.
    (Teach me your ways of staying hot, daddy Claude)

Claude changes the subject. He asks if Athy ever gets bored of the rose garden. Then Claude asks Felix to build tropical arboretum (not sure what's this thing but it sounds too luxurious.)

Claude thought Athy is tired of rose garden so he ordered Felix to build the tropical arboretum.

Athy insists that she liked the rose garden so no need to build new one.
    But stubborn Claude ignores her plea and continues to push his idea.

Athy later goes to Marquis Elaine. The "lily girl", and the sister of the "lord of flowers" lol. The girl she gets acquainted with during ball invited her. They talk about flowers.

The girl suddenly asked about Lucas, Athy answers that he's just doing fine.
    It explains here the girl's infatuated with Lucas.

The next scene- Athy walks in her room but it was too dark. It suddenly lits up when Lucas comes in the room.

Athy asks to come closer. She discusses how her magic skills improved in the past three years. They lie in the bed together because Athy shows her magic through the ceiling. (Cuteness overload uwu)

Lucas suddenly transforms into his adult form. He
    tells her that she's defenseless while holding her wrists. They somewhat become physically closer to each other. Athy gasps for air because she's too nervous around Lucas.

Lucas then pinches her nose. He reminds her to be careful next time.

And warned:

"Don't let any man lie down on the bed with you like this." (Lucas is a little possessive, he doesn't want any man to fool around Athy except him)

Athy wants to get revenge for teasing her like this, but before she could, Lucas disappears.

Chapter 51-56

Athy has many invitations coming for tea parties and stuff, since Athy was conducting external social activities (more likely involve the nobles and other people). Hannah teases Athy that ever since she was doing that thing, young masters (eligible men) started to send love letters to Athy.

Hannah says she's actually rooting for Ijekiel. Lily scolds her.

Athy is invited to a picnic tomorrow. But Claude doesn't want Athy to get close to any men but him.

Athy says she doesn't want to get married but repeats her words once again because Lily and Felix might have misunderstood.
    She adds that she only wants to live with everyone that's why she doesn't want to get married.

So the picnic is hosted by the Alpheuses although it is stated here that the picnic is for ladies only.

Lucas reacts strongly to Athy when she mentions that she'll go to a picnic hosted by the Alpheuses.

The next scene- Athy goes to Alpheuses place by riding a carriage. She had said that using teleportation magic would be more efficient rather than riding a carriage, but Claude didn't want Athy to go alone so here she is.

After she arrives, Jennette is the one to greet her first.
    Athy brushes off something off of Jennette's hair then Jennette tells her to come with her since other ladies are waiting for her. The ladies greet Athy and shower her with compliments.

But suddenly Athy senses something hiding behind the bushes. She prepares to attack (by putting the mana on the the tip of her finger) then is relieved when it's just a rabbit.

And out of nowhere, Duke Alpheus (Mr. White) appeares. And obviously Ijekiel is there too.

Duke said he got lost in the woods with Ijekiel. Ijekiel apologizes to everyone who were surprised when they came without notice.

The atmosphere in the picnic before was boring, until Ijekiel showed up. Athy defines him as the best man in Obelia and
    describes him as very manly in the hunting suit.

Ok so the duke's objective here is to push Ijekiel to Athy. Athy mentioned that 2 years ago, she began to feel that the duke is pushing Ijekiel to her. Soooo
    Duke Alpheus= cupid

Athy and Ijekiel walk together in the hunting grounds, along with other people.

And with that, the picnic ends. Ijekiel asks Athy if he can see her off. So basically, he wants to escort Athy personally to her carriage.

Ijekiel offers his hand and Athy accepts it as Jennette gazes at them walking away together.

After leaving Jennette behind, Ijekiel asks Athy if she enjoyed the picnic.
    Athy says she enjoyed the picnic since the Alpheuses prepared it. Ijekiel mentions that Jennette was excited to meet Athy again and he was happy that she accepted the invite.

Ijekiel mentionssss her debut (14th bday) and his memories with her. When they finally got into carriage, he doesn't want to let go of Athy's hand. He asks if he can at least say goodbye.

AND THATS- IJEKIEL KISSED HER HAND (AS A GOODBYE)

While riding the carriage back to home, BOOM Lucas suddenly shows up.

Athy was surprised to see him, but Lucas has an objective. He went to the Alpheus household to check something.

Lucas said he found nothing, but
    at the same time he found something. (A bit confusing, maybe the particular thing he wanted to find wasn't found, but he found something other than that)

He says that Athy got dirty again. Lucas refers to the hand Athy had brushed Jennette's hair with, since there was something there.

What Lucas meant is Athy got a part of Jennette's curse, that's why Lucas kept calling her a chimera.

In this chapter, it is said that Lucas went to the Alpheus mansion to scan Jennette's body. He wants to find something about Jennette's curse.

So Lucas is angered by Jennette approaching Athy nonetheless of her curse (although she has no idea that she got cursed). He uses magic to cleanse/purify Athy.

Lucas then touched Athy's neck then stopped on her shoulders. Athy is a little flustered here.

Lucas sees the dirtiest part which is her wrist. Her silk glove disappears when Lucas purifies her wrist. Shortly after fuming about her gloves, Lucas makes another set of gloves, which are better than the first one.

Explanation behind Lucas's action= Ijekiel kissed Athy's hand (obviously while wearing gloves) so Lucas is a little jelly. Lololol

It's already dark when Athy arrives at the palace. She is on her way to see Claude.

She then wonders why the palace is so loud.

Athy meets the Wizard of the black tower- Karax.
    Karax is the wizard who possessed Anastacius's body after the real Karax died. He is somewhat acquainted to Lucas, as said in earlier chapters. Athanasiachan didn't state if Karax is still in Anastacius' body. Athy just met him coincidentally.

Of course, he approaches Athy but Felix stops him. Then he asks a strange question to Athy:
    "Do you believe in reincarnation...?"

Athy and Claude later on talk a little bit. About the weird guy she saw seconds ago.
    It is not stated here if Claude had recognized his brother's body, so, take it with a grain of salt.

Athy then talks to Lucas after returning to her room. She says he is the person she can talk to the easiest.
    Lucas says that Karax is a fake, he knew that Karax is already dead, and only living by means of possessing another body.

After Athy talks about Karax, Lucas disappears again.

Athy picks up a pillow and throws it where Lucas disappeared, then in the midway Lucas reappears again and gets hit by the pillow.

Lucas warns Athy to be careful around Karax, but he jokes that her fighting power is strong.

Athy is annoyed when Lucas teases her. She swings another pillow, but then Lucas disappears again.

Next morning, Athy meet grandpa chief again (the one from the black tower)

As usual, he asks Athy for a strand of hair.

8. saltlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56- 62

In the beginning of chapter 56, grandpa chief pulls a string of Athy's hair and keeps it for his experiment/study.
    Other wizards meet Athy in black tower, and invite her to visit their tower too.

Next scene- Athy massages Claude's shoulders then stops when Claude utters something.

She remembers Arlanta mission and the event in which Jennette will meet Kabel Ernst (her admirer as said in the original story, Lovely Princess)
    Then Athy hears Kabel's imaginary voice calling "Fairy!" (Kabel had called Athy "fairy" everytime they meet, and as mentioned on earlier spoiler/s, fairy in Kabel's dictionary is "beautiful woman" or very beautiful.)

Athy's hands shake nervously, Claude noticed. He demands Athy to massage a particular part of his shoulder. Result is, Athy's hands are very sore from massaging Claude's stiff shoulders.

Then Claude opens a discussion about Athy's new found magic skill- growing plants and Claude says that she needs to improve it by this month.

Claude calls Athy for the second time. Then asks, "This seat where I am now, do you want to sit on the throne?"

= Claude asking Athy if she wants to succeed him.

Athy says no but she has no particular answer for his question.

Athy is on her way to her quarters when she saw Anastacius and Emperor Aevum's portrait. (Claude's brother the former emperor and Claude's father)

But what makes Athy to voice her thoughts is the fact that Claude wasn't painted in the portrait. But now Claude has his own portrait— as Obelian Empire's emperor.

Then Athy sees their portrait together. Here's what she said,
    "Oh it's pretty. Who the hell is this beautiful girl in here? Whose father is this handsome man next to her?"

Basically Athy is pretty proud of her good genes. (It's true anyway)

Athy passes through the portraits then a particular portrait caught her interest. It was Emperor's Aethernitas— who was named to be the greatest wizard and wise man of century.

Scene skip and Athy is out of the palace by Claude's permission. The streets are busy as usual. Athy goes in disguise (to hide her royal blood)

Claude wanted to give Athy escorts to guard her while she's away from him, but Athy refused.

Athy stops at the dessert shop where she and Lucas had went. She orders her usual favorite dessert and enjoys it by herself.

Athy sees Jennette and Ijekiel at the shop. At first they only catch her eye because she thought she have seen them somewhere.

We all know that Jennette and Ijekiel is described in the novel as extremely beautiful human beings. (Lol I may look like I'm exaggerating it but it's true)

Jennette and Ijekiel seem very close, so Athy got curious what they were talking about.

Then.. Jennette stops walking because her heel got stuck between the bricks. Athy wants to help Jennette by means of using magic but Ijekiel already had already helped her by then.

The next scene shows the closeness/bond between the two. Athy wonders what emotion is that- Athy described it as sweet and warm as the spring sun.

So our Athy got a little jealous of two, and wished that she had brought Lucas along.

She enjoys her time by eating and eating desserts until her eyes are strayed outside the window. All of a sudden, there's a man who speaks by her ear. She turns her head to see who spoke to her, and is shocked when it's none other than Ijekiel.

Athy thinks that the Ijekiel she is seeing right now is an illusion and probably will not come all the way here. (Because Athy thought Jennette and Ijekiel shared feelings)

Women inside the shop start to glance at them.

In this chapter, Ijekiel recognized Athy even though she changed her appearance. Which is kinda sweet, because he still knew Athy.

Athy asks what about Jennette. Then Ijekiel answers it by stating his purpose of why he's with Jennette.

Athy and Ijekiel hang out together. They talk about magic stuff.

-

Next scene- Athy's tea party.

She makes a light commotion just by simply wearing the dress that Ijekiel gave. Young ladies envy her for catching Ijekiel's attention.

This was all started when Jennette had talked about the dress she wore today was picked by Ijekiel the other day.

This made everyone envy Jennette. They got jealous because Jennette gets to hang out with him, dance at the parties and spending a lot of time together.

Then someone comes up with a question that Jennette and Ijekiel is cousins.

Others answer that as some rare case, in Obelian Empire marriage between cousins is acceptable.

Then the notice of wizard of black tower suddenly interrupts Athy's teatime.

It is none other than Lucas. Upon Lucas's arrival, ladies start to exclaim and blush over him. Ladies are trying to catch his attention (but sorry poor fellas, we all know that Lucas has already set his heart on someone lololol)

Athy asks Lucas why he came. He relayed the message about the spell.

The ladies argue about the wizards' marriage.

It is said here that most of wizards don't marry because they will not be able to lead a normal married life because of their works. (Being stuck at tower at all times)

The women suddenly become saddened over the fact that they may not be able to marry Lucas (or any other wizard)

Then after Lucas walks off, ladies start to talk about Ijekiel. They wonder why Ijekiel hasn't engaged with anyone yet, then quickly look at Jennette. (Assuming that she's the closest person and more likely to be Ijekiel's fiance) Athy feels Jennette's eyes on her for a second, but she looks away.

Jennette did not hesitate to say that she's the closest person now to Ijekiel. But ladies exchange confuse glances- (probably doubting) because someone saw Ijekiel with a woman on dessert cafe that day.

Jennette freezes, then excuses herself. After she sets off, the ladies ask questions that they couldn't ask since it's kinda rude to Jennette.

They asked if Ijekiel has set his heart on Athy, but Athy denies the thought.

The ladies get disheartened by the fact that Athy and Ijekiel weren't a real thing. And talk about stuff again.

Athy wonders why Jennette hasn't returned yet.

Next scene- Alpheus's mansion at night

Jennette meets Ijekiel, who's holding a bottle of wine (or something drink for adults). She thinks that Ijekiel will drink that, but he says that it's for his father.

Ijekiel wants to drink the wine but Jennette says no.

She asks him to come with her to shop for dresses. It is quite impulsive of her, since Jennette is the type of person who can spout something because of her shyness. Then follow by words, "if you want to."

Ijekiel looks like he wants to refuse her invitation, but since Jennette sounded persistent- he accepts it.

Back to the previous scene- Athy's tea party. When she walks away, Jennette settles on some place and starts to feel chaos inside her mind. It says here that Athy is her favorite person, and she wants to meet her always. At the same time, she doesn't want to meet her whenever Ijekiel's around.

So, she feels jealous when she knows or senses the fact that Ijekiel is looking at Athy with gentle expression which is different when he looks at other people.

When Jennette is on her way to return to garden, she meets Claude. He talks to her coldly like before. He warns her not to stray around. If she happened to be an outsider and wasn't invited to Athy's teaparty, he said that he would have easily hurt her.

When both are now headed to different paths, Jennette feels lonely and terrified.

-

Next scene- Lucas and Athy

Lucas talks about the woman beside Athy. (The lily girl- who was infatuated with Lucas). He says she's quite suspicious- that she seems to be more interested in him rather than the actual party.

Athy defends lady elaine despite knowing her affection. She said that lady elaine is only interested in his magic and not him.

Lucas asks why Athy looks so nervous.
    Followed by questions that makes Athy look more worried.

Then she remembers her first encounter with Lucas. The time when Lucas made bubbles to suffocate her. They argue whether it were regular bubbles or not, but Lucas wants to prove that they were normal.

At the beginning of chapter 61, Athy compliments Lucas that he was cute back then. He tells her not to fall in love with him, and he's tired of being too popular.

He turns into a ten year old Lucas. Athy remembers Lucas's round and cute facial features. The roundness of his face seems to want Athy to bite him.

She asks if she can change her body at will too.

He answers that Athy needs to reach 100 years old in order to change her body. But it was just a bluff and Lucas doesn't want Athy to know.

Athy diverts the subject, and suddenly remembers Ijekiel and Jennette were cute too that time (10 years old)

She thinks of Jennette, who maintained her calm and sweet smile although she got little disappointed to the fact that she wasn't the answer to the ladies's question (of who is the person inside Ijekiel's mind)

When Athy shifts her gaze to Lucas she ends up squishing his cheeks. (Obviously she was already tempted to do this earlier)

Athy wonders why his cheeks are so smooth. Lucas tells her let go, but Athy still pulls his cheeks.

Athy says Lucas' cheeks are addictive. (I am ready to see this on manhwa)

Suddenly, Lucas turns normal again.

When Lucas becomes a grown man again, she removes her hands from Lucas' cheeks. Lucas protests why she can't rub them just like she does earlier.

Athy hits him many times until he reverts into a child and runs away from her.

-

Next afternoon, Lucas recalls what happened yesterday. He questions his self why he lied to Athy. (About the bubbles)

= It was true that the bubbles are not safe for Athy. When they first met, Lucas was a little hostile to Athy.

But Lucas couldn't come up with the courage to tell she was right, that he tried to kill her.

The wizards are repairing the tower that time and asked for Lucas's help. (But he's lazy so he ordered someone to do it for his stead)

Then Lucas talks to his fellow wizard and learns that grandpa chief got Athy's hair. Grandpa chief uses Athy's hair to study her mana.

Lucas gets angry and said,
    "It's annoying that something of mine has got into another's possession."

To sum up- he's angered that someone had Athy's hair, because he believed that Athy was his.

Next scene- Arlanta (mentioned in earlier chapter- Kabel Ernst)

Athy got curious about Kabel Ernst, whom she saw during her escape. (The time she visited Ijekiel's school)

So Athy teleports to see the long procession of knights. Then she suddenly makes an eye contact to Kabel, who called her "fairy" when he met her again.

One person asks why he yelled, Kabel answered that he saw "fairy".

Kabel wasn't seen at dinner party. Athy carefully searched for him, but he wasn't found.

Time skip - Athy and Claude are accomodating the duke of Celoid. Despite Claude's gazes, the duke of Celoid acts hostile towards Claude. The duke also suggests to pair Athy and Mr. Dice.

But someone clarifes the duke's words. It would be good if Mr. Dice could establish a good relationship with Athy since she was assumed to have the throne.

Athy can hear the duke's conversation with someone (since she was hit by world tree branch)

Then the duke insults her- "The princess is a frail woman, how can she ascend to the throne?" That made Athy angry.

9. saltlord

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's all for now folks! Again, the credit goes to athanasiachan on instagram, I just fixed her grammar a little and connected some sentences to make scenes clearer and more understandable. Go follow her and give her a little love if you can!

Chorkie, LayZhang, YoriMei and 5 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the bravest and most noble people threaten to hurt little girls. Hes such a great character...

Also what kind of parent names there kid Ijekiel.

11. DuaDesember

DuaDesember Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The parent of Alpheus...

seabuckthorn likes this.
  12. DuaDesember

DuaDesember Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyoneeee...

Did anyone know about Lucas past life, his story or something like that, or where can i find it? Hehe

13. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LayZhang likes this.
  14. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @saltlord thank you for helping this forum back to its original path of spoilers

15. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless this thread and that Wattpad MTL or else I would have died for real ...

giseord likes this.
  16. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    So, with the recent webtoon chapter, it is fair to say that that the spoilers we have and the ones we discussed in this thread is a little off? We might get the general ending right especially Claude, Athy and Lucas but this puts me in a bind about the ending about the others - Jennette, Ijekiel and others. Also, maybe the dark-haired gut is Nastacious reborn not Craaks?

...and I'm not falling for the white lotus trick, Jennette.

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  18. saltlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I'm glad to have helped. A few pages back, I discussed some points that made me feel ambiguous about some events that happened and how they didn't make sense to me. Reading those spoilers in a story-telling style really satisfied my curiosity so in hopes it would do the same to other people, I posted them here.

I'm getting strong Game of Thrones/ASOIAF vibes from this whole ordeal. They are taking creative risks and steering the plot towards a different path in my opinion.

New manhwa chapter spoilers incoming:

For example, the whole Kabel/Arlanta arc was thrown away, and now we see whom we know from the novel to be "Carax" inserted into the narrative out of the blue. If Carax's whole deal is with Lucas, why is he sticking with Jennette when he clearly points out "he shouldn't even be there"? Jennette says that she really feels close to him because he looks like her father, and when the guy asks if he is like her father Jennette remembers how cold Claude was to her and she says "No..." in a very dejected manner. While she's lost in her thoughts, Athy interrupts and pulls Jennette away, thinking "Did Jennette not see? For a second, his face looked very cold."

Why did he make an extremely cold expression when Jennette said "he is not like her father at all"? Carax is just possessing Anastasius' body so this kid does not mean anything to him, why the long face? And to top it all, Athy said that apart from looking like Claude, he even walked like him. I think Spoon would make it so that he would be watching out for Lucas in attempts to foreshadow, but all the foreshadowing now is just the guy watching Athy intensely and getting very close to Jennette, he's especially kind to her, there is literally nothing about Lucas at all. I'm thinking that they have decided to remove the "Carax" storyline and made it "Anastasius" instead.

I really do believe this is Anastasius and is sticking with the Alpheus family in a grander scheme to get the throne back. A throwback to Ijekiel feeling really unsure about what they are doing now and not wanting to hurt Athanasia may be some kind of proof. We'll see.

19. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like her too and it worries me athy is close with her

20. MurakamiChiaki

MurakamiChiaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to get spoilers but all I see is the old as time discussion if a character deserves redempetion or not. I am getting flashbacks from Abandoned Empress spoiler thread, geez.