Spoiler My Daughter is the Family Head

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    To comfort her sickly father, she has to get married in the shortest time possible.

In the capital city of Dongyan, the females outnumbered the males and it is normal for two women to marry a man.

The rumors said he has a majestic figure that exuded calm and prestige and he is also a successful businessman in the medicine trade.

Even though his wife had died, he is still qualified to pick and choose, so she is not surprised he rejected her marriage proposal!

No problem! She will just recruit a husband and if she is not successful, she will just purchase one!

Although she is considered an old maid, she is still the Head of more than ten restaurants!

If a person is to be judged by his achievement or ability to earn money, then she is much more outstanding than most men!

What? Is the recruitment drive successful this time? The successful candidate is his younger brother?……

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-daughter-is-the-family-head/

Spoilerzz plz

2. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fatal spoiler
    I read the last chapter because I was intrigued about the happy ending in the perspective of translator, sooo
    I read the last chapter and
    She died... It's the scene of her dead because of illness and the promise with the ml to get married again in the future, and after she just died (TT)
    I can't say if the story is good, but the end... I can't say is bad or happy, just that has a bittersweet taste that is not my thing, so i will not mtl anymore, and read the chapter if the plot is good. If someone can mtl more or know why that's the endind, I will be really grateful. Thanks for reading this

Poor_Hero and morticia_addams like this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm?! Just saw I'd already put the novel in my Dropped folder. Might have been my sixth sense. I usually put Chinese novels with female leads in my FMC unread folder... Something in the synopsis irked me lol. Good riddance. I don't need this genre in my already shitty life.

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  4. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know how their relationship goes tho although the ending is bittersweet. Spoilers for the journey ahead? I wanna know if this is a good read disregarding the end. :aww:

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just read this.
    BUT WHY?????
    Disease or poisoned?
    And who is the ML? The younger or older?

6. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a bad quick story, but it's bittersweet. If you like shiny happy perfect endings then don't read, but if a quick tear peaceful tear-jerking ending doesn't bother you, then read it.

7. Maia1

Maia1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending isn’t as bad as the other post says. I think it’s whether you interpret the ending figuratively or literally. And mtl probably didn’t help. The way I read it, she didn’t die. But, it is sad what happens to the FL.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021