Spoiler I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Aug 4, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    True. It's kinda normal when I am still at school to get slap at the palm of your hand when you're wrong, ex: fighting with classmates

2. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished MTL-ing the whole novel. I recommend everyone who's curious about this story to do that, it's pretty short and easy to MTL

Btw the slap described above is a slap to the buttocks cuz ZhouZhou/little porridge turns ML's paperworks into paper airplanes. ZZ was so worried that daddy hates him after this episode, but the next day ML came to ZZ's room to apologize and told him that only paper with two blank sides can be used for paper airplanes. Then the ML taught ZZ how to fold a better airplanes (their interactions are so sweet T^T)

Also, I'm a bit sad for how little ZZ misunderstood ML. MC and ML's mom are softhearted and spoiled ZZ quite badly so all punishment responsibilities fall on ML. ZZ become afraid and well behaved in front of ML, viewing ML as strict parent who never hug/kiss/praise him, not knowing that ML often kiss and hug him after he fall asleep

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Elisee, anina, Lucila and 30 others like this.
  3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened with the spokesperson hired by YZ and You Jing ?

4. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to LZ at the end of the story, and the older twin sister?

Venice1 likes this.
  5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember right, LZ is dumped, succeeds at business (but not as good as ML), and dumps/gives up on older twin sister when she comes groveling back to him as he's wisened up.

I actually feel sorry for LZ a bit, but only a bit. He's also sorta cheap, only he's not as bad as the older twin sister. When he finds out that MC was his original benefactor (I'm still unsure of how true this is, given both MC and twin sister lobbing facts like bullets), he tries confessing/getting together with MC only to be dumped immediately. The fact that he confessed so soon after the break up makes me inclined to think (like MC) much less of him.

Elisee, Lucila, Pyo-Pyo and 16 others like this.
  6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So the sister just live miserably (again)?

7. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope she does, that would serve her right. She can’t just steal everything from her sister, believing that she deserve the best and dumping her seconds to the sister, something she seems to have done since growing up.
    She’s really selfish, even after her rebirth she does not think of her sisters feelings, just wanting to steal her happiness.
    Living a miserable life again in the second life is her just dessert.

8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, she's miserable. She's left wondering what went wrong with her second chance at life. I think she goes to jail or something in the end? Either that, or she ends up a low-budget actress who sleeps around and is unsuccessful. Something like that lol.

Elisee, Pyo-Pyo, Aymee and 4 others like this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Serve her right for trying to take something that not hers.

scriptor likes this.
  10. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happen after she delivered the child?

11. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A late reply but main character is indeed his original benefactor. She denies it bc she doesn’t want him suddenly after/crushing on her. The male lead is around, after all, and regardless of her wanting to leave the ml, she has no intention/desire to get with LZ. Her sister knows/was able to pretend to be the benefactor only bc she read main character’s diary.

12. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought she told him off. After spending so much time with her and if he likes her, how could he confuse her with YQ? ML has only known her for about a month and he can tell them apart.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Pyo-Pyo, Assassin997, Neyva and 3 others like this.
  13. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s alluded that mc and her sister are nearly identical, if not actually identical twins. Remember when they switch and the sister tries to take her place s the ML’s wife, he’s the only one who realizes it’s not the MC. His mother makes a couple of comments their looking alike. It’s their personalities that are different and given that the sister was pretending around LZ, who, not being the male lead and therefore not as observant, it’s not too surprising he confuses them. If I remember correctly, he’s told, rather than actually sees, that someone is visiting and helping his mom at the hospital. The ML benefits from being the male lead and probably from the fact that he knows the true personalities of both sisters (the MC from when she believes him to be comatose and the sister from the MC and his own investigation/observations).

Elisee, Aymee, creizreiz and 5 others like this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    ML pretend to unconscious and hear MC's confession, that's why he know. Plus MC and sister's temperament is too different.

15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    lets also not forget that ML knew MC was pregnant before she knew it, so when the sister took MC's place, ML had the sister meet his doctor friend and found out that MC and sister had switch places with each other.

Elisee, Lucila, Aymee and 7 others like this.
  16. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only disciplined his child, he made the child know right from wrong,there's nothing wrong with his parenting

17. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He felt guilty for not been able to protect his son after promising the mother he will

stumblmer likes this.
  18. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    You cannot discipline a 3 years old with slaps. You teach them paper folding; you did not teach them the difference between papers, which are ok to play and not ok and then expect the child to magically know the correct behavior, and punish him for not knowing. The ML is obviously has the mentality of a child free person. He was not ready for fatherhood, the only reason he wanted the child is societal expectations. In this story there was no point ML actually showed any love towards the child, he showed pity though at the very end for not loving him. He had too much emotional burden related with fatherhood (due to not having a sufficient father figure) and reflected them to the child. The story ended with him having hope that he might like the child at some point.

stumblmer likes this.
  19. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultural differences. I got beat with a spatula or slapped until my butt was green and purple.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  20. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I bet your parent didn’t beat you when you were little. My parent and all my friend/neighborhood parent started beat their children when They were two or three year with hand. Four year old with stick. I think you are not Asian.