Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 98 spoilers
    ok so,
    Heinley is super embarassed to the point he has to turn away from Navier, who is trying to keep a straight face. He asks where she saw it, and she replies the fountain, and he's like. oh.
    They slowly reach for eachother's hands, and hold them. [There is some talking here, but i don't understand it well. Something like growing up in Navier's eyes¿]
    Heinley asks if she's had dinner yet, and then if she'd like to eat with him. She replies yes, so he rings the bell.
    It takes awhile and they're awkward.
    [Rip]
    back to stupid shoe, who has read the newspaper over and over. He knows she must've been hurt to have found out, and figures she must have not heard the year part. Stupid shoe thinks she's not going to be happy with Heinley the flirt, and decides to send someone personally to go talk to Navier / deliver a message.
    Back to Navier and Heinley having dinner.
    I think he says after they're married, she can look at him naked all day? And she chokes on her drink, so he offers her his hankerchief, which is actually hers, which she points out. He says she never asked for it back, lol.
    She says she gave it to Queen.
    He says he is Queen, and it's his now.
    She gets the image of him naked with the hankerchief, and freezes over. She returns the hankerchief to him, saying she didn't think about it. She realizes she is being cold. Heinley bites his lip, laughs, and whispers to her,
    "Queen, [referring to navier and not himself i assume lol] you can say anything you want to see."
    "!" [Now it's Navier's turn for ! Replies lol]
    "I can make Queen's imagination a reality."
    "!"
    [Heinley is learning to understand her!! rip navier's dignity, but also hello to understanding, something stupid shoe seemed to lack after spending a marriage and childhood together.]

Cut to Trashta's previous owner, who finds out about the message being sent. His daughter Betty also confronts him about Rashta's marriage, and how that will affect them. Trashta could hire an assassin and kill them. He declines this, but is nervous. He fears Trashta deciding to just kill her kid that they have been raising to protect herself.
    The Marquis then goes to Rashta who resists him a bit, not needing him anymore or something. They talk a bit, Rashta taking him back. She asks him to find her fake parents or something like that.
    Chap end

2. Loli000

Loli000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!! for everyone giving these spoilers, I just appreciate the effort you guys put into these and sharing them here

3. Ziaoi

Ziaoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m here to complete stuff again ✨. I just finished my midterm exam and feel extremely pleased (I’m a 4th year uni student, haha, hopefully will graduate next year).

Here is some details of progress on Sovieshu’s part. I feel happy whenever he feels unhappy.

Sovieshu held the newspaper all night long, he opens it and then repeated the folds all over again. He reads Navier’s interview from the beginning to the end, and start over. He didn’t know how many times he did it. Even after memorizing each and every word, Sovieshu couldn’t take his eyes off it. His head hurt so much that he couldn’t sleep.

Did she hear his promise to divorce her to Rashta?

Did Navier listened to it directly?

It was hard to guess how hurt she might have been. She’s always been so proud.

Sovieshu felt like it was hard to breath, like his perspiratory was being blocked. His heart felt tightened and his head was dizzy. He was in agony as he beat himself on the chest, right to his heart, so many times. For some reason, it was hard to guess. He was doing it all night and afterwards he start to feel the physical pain.

As he changed his clothes, he found a bruise on his chest. The servants who help him with his clothes was startled, and he instructed them not to be fussy about it. Sovieshu asked them to call Marquis Charles in and then sat on his bed with eyes shut.

As time passes... he thought there must be a misunderstanding.

He told Rashta about the divorce plan. But it’s certainly with the one year condition. After a year’s deadline, he did not say who is going to be the Empress. So... wasn’t it just a misunderstanding? After a year, wouldn’t Navier have thought of another Empress?

No. Maybe it wasn’t like that. She didn’t hear all of it. It’s okay. It seemed to be like that.

Sovieshu: ‘Then I had to tell her the truth,”

Navier who has already remarried may not return right away, but at least the misunderstanding needs to be solved. Heinley is a known flirt. Such a man will only hurt her. Navier now joined hands with him because of her shock and pain, but it is clear that he will eventually hurt her.

Sovieshu: ‘I need to let her know that I didn’t mean to abandoned her or to throw her away. Then she would come back to me when she’s hurt.’

Sovieshu got off his bed and walk towards his desk. He took out stationary and wrote a letter quickly. He didn’t know what he wanted to do to fix the whole situation, but first, this misunderstanding is considered the most important. Everything happened between him and Navier caused by misunderstandings. He thought if he clears it up, things would work out somehow.

Sovieshu: “I don’t know if this is going to work...’

After writing the letter, it was sealed with beeswax, and then Marquis Charles arrived.

Marquis Charles: “You called me, Your Majesty?”

Sovieshu offered the sealed envelope to Marquis Charles. The letter had neither sender’s name nor the recipient’s name. Marquis Charles was bewildered and accepted it.

Marquis Charles: “This...”

Sovieshu: “Send it to Navier.”

Marquis Charles: “To the Empress?”

Sovieshu’s eyes jumped as he stumbled the word ‘Empress’, Marquis Charles quickly gone quiet.

Sovieshu: “Heinley might stop you, so give it in secret, directly to Navier.”

Marquis Charles: “...Yes.”

There are some bits from chapter 97 that I want to share with you guys. The conversation between Koshar and Navier, and it felt sad to me.

Her brother hugged her once again. After a while, McKenna squeaked and Koshar smiled at her.

Navier: “I knew I could see my brother as soon as I came here.”

After vent up some frustration, her brother answered as he folds his handkerchief.

Koshar: “I was avoiding you because I thought it would hurt you, seeing me.”

Navier: “Why?”

Koshar: “The same reason as when I was in the Eastern Kingdom. I’ve been thinking about it all the time since I heard you were getting divorce. Perhaps you divorced because of me? Would you not divorce if I hadn’t been reckless?” (He was talking about the abortion pills incident)

That’s part of the reason, yes, Navier thought. But even if he wasn’t her brother, Sovieshu would still divorce her. He loves Rashta. He has to kick her out somehow, to get Rashta sit next to him, as equals. After banishing him from the country, Sovieshu still use her brother’s name to drive her away. Instead of continuing the topic, Navier just smiled and joked.

Navier: “I was the one who ran away from him. Did you have a good meeting with Heinley?”

That’s it. It’s such a sad relationship. The fact that they’re childhood sweethearts but having such difficulties understanding each other is such a harsh story. I might actually feel better if Trashta was actually capable of scheming, that her arrival from the start was already to-take-down-the-empress and act ignorant as actual facade, not because she’s truly ignorant. But the fact that she’s easily became Duke Elgy’s pawn, and somehow grew to be more hateful yet stupid, is really frustrating.

If only Sovieshu was inquiring things clearly and fairly on their (Navier & Trashta) disputes, like simply asking the servants, it would all be simple! I mean Navier was this big person right? She was his childhood sweetheart and fiancée now wife and Empress, has amazing family background, super rich, nice and steady, has trustworthy ladies-in-waiting, was loved by the people. Why she’s losing to Trashta, who is ignorant, an ex-slave, not even a virgin, have already give birth, has no status, has no family, like did you not checking her background at all Sovieshu?! She even has to be instigated to have desire to be an Empress? What is she, an idiot?

Well anyway, enjoy guys. Apparently, I like translating haha

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  4. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU
    honestly i have a hard time shuffling through mtl sometimes and get confused. I type everything on my phone at work so i tend to get snippy snippy.
    BUT info like this is important!! All the details add so much to the story, so thank you for helping where i fall short!!!

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone love the chapters about the interactions between Duke Erygi and Trashta? I know I dislike her as anyone else, but I kinda loved how Duke Ergyi called her out on her manipulations and seduction tactics. He's like - I know what your up to and if you wanna do something you better get your hands dirty. Don't expect other people to continually do shit for you. He also lets her know that she isn't his type and men are people who also get to decide as well. Man - Trashta didn't like it one bit for being called out on her own bullshit.

avlirea, Peerly, QueenSara and 10 others like this.
  6. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering a little bit on 2 points.

* Stupidshoe keeps insisting that Navier can't possibly be happy with Heinley because he's a flirt, but what does he think Heinley's going to do? What, is Heinley going to take a concubine and shower her with affection while prioritizing her wants over Navier's dignity and all practical concerns? Navier wasn't happy about Rashta, but she was dealing by throwing herself into work. Stupidshoe's final fatal mistake was taking away her coping mechanism.

*Does Elgy's interference actually affect anything? He does give Rashta the idea to deflect the social criticism, but I'm pretty sure if he hadn't been there to give that suggestion she would have done something near as stupid and blatant. Every other stupid move seems like par for the course for the relevant parties..
    -The debacle with the 2 sets of fake parents for Rashta was caused by Stupidshoe's classic poor communication and Rashta trying to be clever.
    -Pretty sure Rashta was going to want to be empress without Elgy whispering in her ear, and again Stupidshoe not communicating.
    -The ball got rolling on all the issues with Rashta's former owner before Elgy ever arrived.
    -All Rashta's social missteps basically stem from her being relentlessly and stubbornly ignorant of etiquette, society, and anything that doesn't match her internal narrative, and vastly overestimating her own cleverness.

I know there's all these blatant hints that Heinley and Elgy have some great scheme to throw the empire into chaos, but it seems like they could have both just stayed home and achieved the same effect. No Machiavellian plans needed.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering why this all bothered me - until I remembered the game "Rule of Rose." Everything in Rahsta's head stems from a stunted mental growth and childish need to equalize a terrible power dynamic. I think growing up she was through some hellish circumstance. Then later when she finally has some power she's going to flex it with all she has. Its the same case of Amanda in the "Rule of Rose." She was the bottom ring tier of and the target of some serious hellish bullying, but when there is some change in her circumstance - she immediately steps on someone just so she could NOT be in the line of fire. Then later she gets into her head that she should have someone and anyone constantly that she could consider she - herself better than anyone else.

She truly reminds me of something like Amanda from "rule of roses"

AnniePoo, mmem, Ease and 4 others like this.
  8. Ziaoi

Ziaoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the things you said couldn’t be truer. Well, yes, the final fatal mistake of Sovieshu was actually making her lose the Empress title. She was fine with all the things happened, if only she’s still the Empress. She hadn’t even consider to ever separate from him, not until she heard his plan on divorcing her.

I think I said it in the looooong spoiler I’ve written, that I hate Heinley for acting like he has to ‘own’ Navier (I know, I know, as to marry her) even though he clearly knew Navier loves Soveishu. If he really care about her, maybe he’d help her clear up the things. But at the same time, I love that Duke Elgy and his schemes are actually not needed from the start. Like it’s all on Soveishu. Their taints and whispers are just act as some kind of catalyst (because Trashta has been in a path of destruction for a long time) but not actually affecting Soveishu’s “plans”.

I didn’t know if eventually she’d think to be an empress, but from the start she never considers it before. Trashta was surprised at the suggestion of Duke Elgy’s because she didn’t think she has enough capability to become one. But maybe as she’s become more delusional, she’d think it at some point. Trashta “Rule of The Rose” mindset is very accurate.

Well up until now, Sovieshu still thinks that Navier is ‘innocent’ in terms of love. She only have him as her option in romance, so he thinks that Heinley ‘deceived’ her with all the love and affection he never showed her before. But the thing is, Navier is super realistic as a woman. Why would she even be swayed by things like that? Now serves him right, Heinley will properly cherish her and she will fall in love slowly.

9. ShiniUsa

ShiniUsa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know which chapter is the divorce in cause my anger is about to explode

10. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already ran out of patience with the play-couple, I only follow up the spoiler update here for the story--

Good luck(?)

Yahyah and Humbledaisy like this.
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update.. But man now I feel nauseous. This is NOT good.

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ......wow.

:blobspearpeek:

Riroza18, Yahyah, Varsha0907 and 4 others like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when the trash do this, it is going to bite her later. (Burn the trash...burn the trash, so it can't polluted us...:blobcat_hyper:). After all the donation comes from imperial pocket, right? not her own money :blobpeek:

QueenSara, syofiaa, Oreo2122 and 3 others like this.
  14. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if I know that Navier isn't actually dominating(?) Heinley, I want it to happen for real now- /oi

15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe.... she has child mentality...:hmm:

16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupidshoe looks like a fop in that picture. I wanna punch him.

17. Horror_coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for my potty mouth RIP AND MANY MORE BLESSINGS FOR YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS CHAP I could ¿ ? Not really decipher much with mtl.
    I don't blame you for not wanting to translate Trashta's grand ideas of being a victim but also somehow maintaining her high horse.

Also that reporter asking Navier about which side she'd choose is important, considering Heinley's dreams of putting the eastern continent in it's place.