LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    painfully very painfully

Eddy andres likes this.
  2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more more recent chapters did solidify him living to near end

3. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine Edgar waking up years later in cold sweat remembering what happen during this last fight all PTSD and sh*t

4. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heinz is probably a reincarnation of that 0,1% of bacteria that no cleaning solution is able to exterminate.
    What else could prepare him for the f*ck off bringer of DIVINE RETRIBUTION that is Vandelieu.

ADABANA and Eddy andres like this.
  5. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the great twist would be if Heinz was the reincarnation of the other pieces of the four creation hero's souls after they where broken

Eddy andres likes this.
  6. RandomEnchanter

RandomEnchanter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    off topic here but you do realize that the reason why cleaning solutions say they are 99.9% effective is because if they say they are 100% effective and some one finds one single instance were the given cleaning solution doesn't kill every thing on the surface they can sue the company for false advertisement and cost the company quite a lot right?

That being said, back to being on topic. I still think that Alda is being manipulated/influenced some how (likely by bellwood) and Van is going to be the one to break the manipulation/influence. how that happens or what happens to Alda after though, i cant really make a prediction.

7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was being influenced by Bellwood, basically they enabled each others worst qualities.

The problem with Alda is once he sets his mind it takes a majority of the other gods to convince him he is wrong, and that was when there were equals. Now he sees them as corrupted or insane if they disagree with him and his view on how to manage the world, and has actively been sabotaging its healing and the other gods revival to try for his ideal which ha long since reached the point of being an impossibility.

The traits for how he has messed up the world were always there, but with counterbalances in the rest of the gods that kept him in check, and he was not use to violence. Everything is on him, because he knew his limits and that he was acting beyond his authority, but still did it anyway since he needs things done his way. Look at "The Big Bang Theory", take Sheldon, replace "Human" with "God" and give him an army, and you basically get Alda.

Dkaepa and Eddy andres like this.
  8. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what will happen when heinz finds out about vandeliu's previous lives and his true age, how will he begin to see? as a madman who needs help? He will think that his obsession with Darcia is something sexual (something that may not be too far from the truth in some years) or simply ignored and will focus on gathering the strength to "talk" with him.

9. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone knows that.
    Any news on the next chapter? I'm starving for Van-sama.

Eddy andres likes this.
  10. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about this same topic in a bit to see if someone has an answer cause I'm getting those withdrawal symptoms again. wanna read more about mama Darcia and Van. :aww:

11. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now is looking like October 19th or 20th, but no guarantees

12. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update o3o/

13. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For completely non-selfish reasons I am hoping or the 21st.

Tghough a mass release on the 31st would feel very appropriate for this series, but I doubt the translator has the time for that :(

xshugox and Eddy andres like this.
  14. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    If the 21st is your birthday I hope you have a wonderful celebration of you having been born.

DragonMage18, Paps and Eddy andres like this.
  15. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda already lose in Second Alda-Vida war but still never realised the truth. (and only wasted Lambda and his own authority)
    - Birkyn told us he will hide in the shadow and wait until Alda exhausted himself. (His believer are vast but majority of them are that only cause problem than useful while those minority who strong neglected him which weakening him even more)
    - Alda won the first war in tactically but in strategically he was crushing defeat. (Broke off his family to ally with someone who questionable and never made a conclusion how to effectively repair Lambda)
    - 3 Major races have faults in their societies and only survived depend on fate alone. Their country are like weed that birth and destroy with nothing better happen)
    - His god army is increasing in number but their quality are dropping even they train mass heroes to fight in late war still not enough. Just like how Van slaughtered 6000 elites. (To found someone likes Fitun is extremely hard in Human fanatics)

**** The main cause of problem was Alda lacks ability in govern the world.
    He technically a guard of the house call Lamda which had 11 members.
    While Alda shaped the world to his image he use his authority as law to command everyone under his ideal.
    But guard of the house doesn't has any knowledge to take care while those who have ability still Comatose.
    So Alda increased habitants to serve him (quiet Sith like) more than to find away to wake his siblings who are experts in the area.
    Well but everyone rejected Alda because his action so no one will care about Law anyway (Alda lead light and law but doesn't mean it couldn't replace by other)
    - Vida was a main victim of Alda-Bellwood force and she despite the later with force the war will never end easily (Life also mean Chaos in many ways but make living a living not a puppet)
    - Zuruwarn is quiet complicated, He oppose Alda not because he hate his brother but to mend Lambda. He is a god who create and destroy for balancing the world so Alda ideal broke balance and weaken Lambda to future invaders (When you got invade, another wave will kick in until you die)
    - Ricklent hate Alda more than Vida because Alda stop Lambda progress (with Alda believe he protect eternal peace) and hurt Vida, Ricklent is the brain of great god along side with Peria and Alda keep do something absurd will only cause hostiles between him and Alda.
    - Peria still idle and no one (except her close aid) is she awaken.

16. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    I've posted the chapter now

17. Truciderete

Truciderete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    To quote Wayne's World "We're Not Worty. We're Not Worthy We're Not Worthy." As I was just waiting here for the 19th or 20th to hit

Funny story I was about to make a rant how I see always see Death Mage in lastest discussion and get disappointed that it wasn't a new chapter and here it is a New Chapter.

animanaicT and Paps like this.
  18. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the newest chapter?

19. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    go to their website at www.lightnovelbation.com and you can read it. it sometimes takes novelupdate an hour to put it on it's list.:blobparty:

animefan217 likes this.
  20. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I see no discussion about the new chapter? Did Van sama's underlings here get into some trouble?

Eddy andres likes this.