Recommendations Cultivation Novel that START from 0, making money to get cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jakcoholic1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. jakcoholic1

jakcoholic1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,

Is there any good novel that START FROM ZERO to gain cultivation resources with good ECONOMIC model - Clear currency, market,auction,crafting, etc
    1. MC have nothing/get kicked out/thrown away would be ok
    2. Spend a lot time to gain money to buy cultivation resources
    3. Raid some tomb will be ok
    4. Clear currency and economic building

No's
    1. No cheating Item that takes to far.
    2. No imaginary friend/teacher/spirit.
    3. No out of nothing source of power ( struck by lightning, game power, book from gaming,FUTURE KNOWLEDGE etc)
    4. No GUN
    5. No Impossible price (Tsuki ga Machibiku , fruit for over 500 gold)

Thx before guys....

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    jlkawaii likes this.
  2. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Qing Feng

Qing Feng Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Mortal or Reaper of the Martial World might be considered to fit your request, but they simultaneously might not.

Immortal Mortal has a MC born on Earth who spent a lifetime studying plants and cultivation in order to "open his meridians", as he was born without a Spirit Root and obsessively wanted to Cultivate. Right after making a powder that would turn his veins into Meridians (basically a physical Spirit Root), the MC is killed, and reincarnates into the body of a near destitute fallen prince, who had his family's lands legally stolen from him. He immediately starts making wealth using chemistry knowledge from Earth to make enough money to make his meridian forming powder so that he could learn to cultivate. Even after making some mortal wealth (cultivators use a different, higher value, monetary system) and successfully remaking his Meridian Opening Drug, he isn't fully successful in opening his Meridians for a little while, having to discover what's required to complete the process.

Reaper of the Martial World has a MC who was born on Earth, but gets accepted into Cultivation School due to succeeding in trials set out in an ancient contract between Earth and it's universe's Cultivators. He goes but is bullied, can't do normal cultivation, and has no money. He works out what he can do and grows that way. Just a warning though, he does start to run into empowerment cheats early on, just after he's made himself an initial investment of decent money. For example, the MC becomes the inheritor of a destroyed sect, being given a copy of the memories of the previous sect head, among other benefits, but doesn't actually make any money directly from this, just knowledge, a title, the previously mentioned other benefits and some plot significant things.

6. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    I give it try, I heard It was good but I turned it down since he is blind. But since u said it has good economic model then I give it a try, thx man

I give it a look on Undefeated God of War, and immortal world looks promising.

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Power of Formations on royalroad fits pretty much perfectly. It hasn't been updated in seven months though. Its about a poor kid from a rural community that has a natural talent for formations. The only thing he gets that's even close to a cheat is a book that was designed to help illiterate people learn formations. The book is quite famous and widely available, so it would be like owning a copy of Grey's Anatomy for someone wanting to become a doctor.
    WoC is wonderful, but it has a pocket grandpa type cheat.

9. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
  10. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks promising, the intro is just the one I wanted. Not many people like MC without a cheating item i guess. thats why it got postponed.

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary. It was super popular. The author felt extremely pressured by that popularity and developed writers block as a result. I'm still hoping they'll get over it and come back, but its feeling less and less likely.

12. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    well it got helped from some imaginary spirit ancestor called yao. I think its not in the criteria. No.2 No help from spirit ancestor

13. Darius Drake

Reading List:
    Link
    @ Jackcoholic1: At this point, I don't think that you're going to get any more recommendations for this. You've brought it to the top page three times, and gotten nothing more.

14. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, all Cultivation protagonist are cheater.

15. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    I will keep doin it until i found a good one.

16. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    cheating item would be fine, as long its origin is make senses, not too stupid like mirror that can duplicate item in the small sect, or a wok that found in the kitchen, striking by divine lightning what so ever, dream etc
    so far wonderland is good.

17. Darius Drake

Reading List:
    Link
    Then start a new thread asking the question in a new way, instead of just "up"ing this one. People look at it and think "I've answered that", "That's been answered" or "I don't know the answer to that". If you think up a better wording, you might get a better answer. In this case, since you're including Moon-led Journey Across the World as an example, you might want to drop the "Cultivation" restriction.

Honestly, though, I doubt that you will get it this for a Cultivation Novel. It's too specific, and specifically is contrary to how 90+% of how most Cultivation Novels are written. They're Chinese Style Power Fantasies. Which means waking up to discover some cheat handed down from your, for some reason, highly superior ancestors. Or discovering a teacher with knowledge who will raise you far above everyone else. Or receiving some ancient artefact that allows you to become far superior. Because the Chinese seem to venerate their elders and ancestors to the point where it's culturally indoctrinated that their elders and ancestors are superior to the new generations. That's also why "1,000 Year Ginseng" is supposed to be so good in these stories. If it's great when it's young, how couldn't an Ancient One be the best thing ever!

18. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link
    UP!

19. jakcoholic1

Reading List:
    Link