Im feeling a bit weird?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lighterxx, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might want to remember what you wrote next time.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  2. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    You are capable to get sad about multiple people drake.

Innieminnie and Drake98 like this.
  3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    And it’s the one thing where someone is praised for being incompetent. Suicide is suppose to always be a cry for help. Too bad no one listened to her.

:cry:

4. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    her articles as in articles about her, not articles she wrote

Innieminnie likes this.
  5. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    You really might want to proof read your comments in the future, you ended up implying the reverse :confused:

Bright_Lucky_Star and Lurking like this.
  6. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    its already a similar case, not too long ago we lost another idol, many idols suffer from depression due to their lifestyles but any kind of treatment is forbidden usually because it would make fans feel sad.

7. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry, probably because I knew her work therefore I already assumed people would understand what I tried to say

Innieminnie and Drake98 like this.
  8. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    But, I like how thoughtful you were being. At the very least, it's better than fans only giving likes and following her account in passing.

Innieminnie and lighterxx like this.
  9. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you o.o its bit meaningless of me to show concern after her death however, she was just.. Very Good at hiding honestly, I wished I noticed earlier, I lived what she lived through maybe I could have helped her in the end

But rip too late for regrets, I will just pay more attention to anything concerning in future, still you are very kind

Innieminnie likes this.
  10. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time they try to do such thing, something even worse than expected surfaces, such thing shouldn't be broadcasted, but without broadcasting most companies are rich enough to cover things, very complex issue

Lurking and Drake98 like this.
  11. mlongue

mlongue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is sad she is gone, never was a fan of kpop. And I see suicide as a escape plan, she didn't had someone she could trust at her side to talk with her about it. I guess not even a boyfriend(or girlfriend, not here to discriminate) to be able to sit, drink a cup of coffee and talk about things. Probably like some people she didn't wish to talk about her problems with her parents. And there is a lot of artists that killed themselves before 30 years. Kurt Cobain is one. Unfortunately this will keep going to happen, I feel sad for the lost of a gem that illuminated the life of others. But more and more musicians will probably kill themselves. Every life lost is a sad thing. Maybe being a artist did not fit with her and made too much pressure to her. Regardless hope you get better.

lighterxx likes this.
  12. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i seriously doubt some negative press is the reason she offed herself. More likely whatever shit her agency or whatever put her through is the cause. Either from stress, or some other unsavory reasons.

But, eh. If things get TOO shit for you, suicide IS an option. I'm always saying people are free to do with their lives whatever they want. Its just a shame when the world makes them feel thats what they gotta do to escape.

Gon_, Innieminnie, Lurking and 5 others like this.
  13. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    is just me? i don't see the OP post....it's not the first time happening......

14. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, i dont know you and happy to keep it that way. Just wow. Is this your common reaction to everyone who commit suicide? The others had it worse, what comes around goes around (oh from rumors to boot), real life is about biting each other? What the fuck?

Im guessing you read too much chinese novels. Bro, life is not at all about stepping on someone else to survive. If you're living that kind of life, sorry but majority dont. Dont make it sound like everyone is shit and deserves all the misery they went through.

PS sorry for the rant. Cynics really triggers the HELL out of me. Theres so many people struggling to survive then theres people like these that looks down on peoples efforts and the first to step on you when you're down.

15. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The OP is on your ignore list. :blobpopcorn:

Drake98 likes this.
  16. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:

ongoingwhy likes this.
  17. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, the comments she got were always bad, and she was in industry since she was 10 or something if im not mistaken, it is not easy to be there from such Young age, especially considering most of them were on +18 side, however she didn't left a letter, therefore I wouldnt know what is the exact reason

Innieminnie and Lurking like this.
  18. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    I do more for them that YOU ever will. Tell me the last time you had to treat a suicide patient? Your talk is as useful as lipstick on a pig and about just as pretty. Talk is cheap, you want to try comparing who does more for them, go work in a hospital. Just because some of them are not famous or an actor or have a popular blog, they all go unnoticed while all these high profile ones have you whiners crying in your tissues.... which you'll then forget by next week and go about your lives doing absolutely shit all for them. For every one "actor" that does shit like these, there are THOUSANDS others who you never even notice. So don't you even DARE to compete with me on who helps these people more. Because all your forum posts do not help them at all despite all the "sympathy" which doesn't do anything at all or cost you anything. I'm glad I don't know you too. I don't need "friends" that are talk only.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Bright_Lucky_Star and Lurking like this.
  19. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that IS young holy hell. That kinda changes things. Because i mean then negativity may be all she's known for most of her life. Course someone will crack under that sort of thing. Why the hate from commenters, though?

Lurking and lighterxx like this.
  20. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Social media and the guy on the internet.

lighterxx likes this.