Discussion Which Nuffian would be the best cat owner?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fuyuuri, Oct 15, 2019.

?

Which nuffian would be the best cat owner?

1. @Anra7777

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. @Nyann

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. @AliceShiki

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. @elengee

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. @Kalto

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  6. @LaDyViL

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  7. @LysUltima

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. @Bad Storm

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. @TheAce485

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What can one do...

2. Password

Password [The Forgotten One][Well-Known Password]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: Would owning a cat make them a cat lady

iampsyx and fuyuuri like this.
  3. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually does anyone know the male equivalent of a cat lady?

Actually I was driving a few months ago and I heard on the radio that one of the radio hosts (female) said that she would never date a single guy who lives with cats... :blobdizzy: she never explained why and I ended up pondering for 15 minutes whether there was anything bad about guys with cats!!!

AliceShiki, iampsyx and ongoingwhy like this.
  4. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link

fuyuuri likes this.
  5. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Name the nuffian whom you think would be the best cat owner and I’ll add them to the poll (first-come first-serve). Why would they be a good cat owner for you?
    I'd like to be sent to @LysUltima so I can fuck with her
    2. What qualities make a good cat owner in general?
    One who won't notice what I've done with immediately so I can make my escape. More importantly, someone that would appreciate my personal space.
    3. What kind of cat would you be? What would you do as a cat? How would you approach your cat life?
    Lazy Cat, without a doubt. I'd still be a cat that's a brat, but 90% of my time would be spent being lazy.
    4. (Opposite perspective) If you were suddenly given a stray cat and told they were XXX nuffian, what would you do?
    I'd adopt them, in exchange for all their nuffies :blobowoevil_horns:

6. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

1. Name the nuffian whom you think would be the best cat owner and I’ll add them to the poll (first-come first-serve). Why would they be a good cat owner for you?

Ans: I am already a kitty and have a owner who is unknown \^^/ But I do! They spoil me lots that's why :blobpats:

And:... Hmm.... That said, looking after pets isn't easy. I guess someone who gives their time and attention to them. Cats might be hard to "train" unlike dogs, but with conditioning and all, they can be made to act certain ways, like rewarding them! :blobsnow:

3. What kind of cat would you be? What would you do as a cat? How would you approach your cat life?

And: I will be a very clingy cat and lazy cat... I would be protective about my owner and hiss and scratch at strangers who try to get close! 461.png

4. (Opposite perspective) If you were suddenly given a stray cat and told they were XXX nuffian, what would you do?

And:.... hmmmm will make them my brother/sister! :aww:

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    She's just a cat hater. :blobangery:

iampsyx and fuyuuri like this.
  8. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nyann Chan would be the best for the job. Maybe @Aquaa would look the best as the kitty herself:blobowoevil::blobsmirk:

ongoingwhy, Nyann and fuyuuri like this.
  9. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly she's allergic to cats... Or B the cat man is already married and how could you take him away from the cats :facepalm:

10. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    So thinking about this myself again... this is actually a really hard question! I think picking a nuffian who owns cats would be a pretty safe bet, although tbh I've never heard that many nuffians talking about their cats. I think @Bad Storm has cats so I'll add her too the poll too! :blobxd:

Hmm, I've never had cats before so I don't know!

Well I've always been the curious type so I would probably be trying to explore and getting myself stuck in strange places :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

My fiance is allergic :blob_teary:

iampsyx and AliceShiki like this.
  11. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    TheAce485 and fuyuuri like this.
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    1) For some reason the first name that came to mind was @Anra7777... Not really sure why, I guess she just sounds nice and caring... Maybe also because she seems to be able to deal with responsibilities well.

2) Being able to give proper attention to the cat and not abusing it I guess? Also knowing what a cat can and can't eat and this kind of thing... And someone that takes the cat to the vet regularly uhn... Usual pet owning thins I guess?
    I think older people are better than younger though, like... How an adult is better suited to take care of a child than a teenager is, a pet is similar.

3) Well, that would be quite the issue... I'd have a hard time finding a way to enjoy life without proper social contact tbh, I guess I'd laze around and daydream for most of the time...
    I think it would be really hard for me to find happiness as a cat in all honesty, no clue how I'd handle it. Perhaps just trying to leave home and play around with whatever children lived in the neighborhood could also work though... Dunno. Hard to be sure.

4) Assuming I'm aware that magical girls and stuff exist and what not... Find someone better suited and willing to take care of the cat? I mean, pets are expensive and take loads of time. As much as I appreciate the nuffian's thoughts, I can't afford the time nor money to handle a pet...
    Well, I'm the kind that has always avoided pets in general because they're too much work... I mean, if I took one I'd try my best to take care of them, but I don't want the responsibility...

Kinda funny since it's my total dream to be a mother, and a child is a responsibility that is much bigger than a pet... Still, I really never wished to have pets except from when I was very young... >.>
    I guess she is just prejudiced and assume that man that live with pets have unfulfilling lives or something? It doesn't seem to make much sense in all honesty.

Anra7777, Pray Alpha and fuyuuri like this.
  13. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    As a dog I can tell you a pet is a much bigger responsibility then a child after the first 4-5 years!

14. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

Nyann likes this.
  15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a trick question! There is no such thing as a cat owner! How could a superior being be owned by an inferior one?

Change the poll to who would be the best human slave of supreme being that is a cat!

16. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this already happened in real life...a few days ago, I picked up a stray kitten that was dumped in our neighborhood by two dudes (at least that's what I heard from the Humane Society across the street).

I am currently taking care of it while we find it new owners. Sadly enough, I am not on this poll as a potential owner, so I guess my cats slots are filled! Alas...