Discussion Renegade Immortal Plothole(?)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by lament, Oct 12, 2019.

1. lament

lament Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at chapter 660 Wang Lin leaves for Allheaven to escape from the Demon Spirit Land, however, he never goes to get his ancient god body? Wtf? He even states a few chapters earlier that it was in his plan to go get his body but he never does. Does he remember in the future or has Er Gen just skipped the part of him retrieving it?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You dare question Ancestor Wang? :blob_coughblood:

dust and djsosonut like this.
  3. lament

lament Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nvm later on he does mention his body but it turns out he just didnt go get his body lol. I don’t understand why he doesn’t fuse with his body more. He already showed the world his body and has an excuse for it so why didn’t he fuse with it before going into the Demon Spirit Land. Lowkey Wang Lin is a bit dumb ngl

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably so he'd survive with main body being safe or it needed seclusion in a planet core.

5. trag23

trag23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The body he left behind cultivated according to the ancient gods. It was essentially in the infant stage where it needed to absorb the energy at the planet's core to advance iirc.

6. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't write 2 million lines to make a world without a few mistakes. A reality Besthda and Chinese story authors know well.

lament and runsing like this.
  7. dust

dust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just shut up and keep on reading...u will not be disappointed with Er Gen's books. Try to keep your curiosity tightly shut and do not read any spoilers or u will ruin it for ur self . At the moment just know that his avatar is following the humans cultivation and his main body's on the Ancient God path. The novel's already has over 1900 chapters translated

8. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are plenty of people who consider Er Gen's novels to be generic, if not straight up trash. Heck, there are entire arcs that are so bad that my script for the mathematics lecture looks exciting in comparison.

lament likes this.
  9. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Writes 300-400 chapters that that unique condition of the MC disallows advancing beyond certain level. 300-400 in decides , that it's actually not true and there actually IS a method.

Why would you expect consistency after that move.

Ophis_Trihexa likes this.
  10. lament

lament Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro calm tf down. I’ve read through all of ISSTH and can definitively say I’m less than impressed by RGE. There’s small inconsistencies, Er Gen seems to forget a lot of plot devices until he needs them. Oh and don’t get me starting on A Will Eternal. That my friend, is hot garbage.

11. lament

lament Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao true, that whole fiasco definitely felt forced af. After hyping up the Ji Realm it really just became a canned plot device. Until im sure he’ll remember it of course.